+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 54 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Muchulu1 that's a shame your DH is away from home so much. It must be hard on both of you. Does he get up through the night to help at all? DH isn't going to be able to help me out as much through the nights once he is back at work, so far he has done all the night settling and I just do the feeding. I'm hoping I can do it all and not miss out on too much more sleep.
    @clucky14 wow, where has that 4 weeks gone!? Hope your day of just you and bubs was a success.
    @Positivity how are you feeling?
    @surfergal I think I saw on the April DIG you've had bubs. Congratulations! Hope you're enjoying your newborn snuggles.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes! My little one is here!! A girl born at 5.32am 9.4.17. So in love!

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SurferGalGC For This Useful Post:

babybeanie  (11-04-2017),hopefull29  (11-04-2017),lotsathoughts  (11-04-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SurferGalGC View Post
    Yes! My little one is here!! A girl born at 5.32am 9.4.17. So in love!
    Congratulations!!! How funny, we were both due 1st April, I delivered way before on 13th march and you've delivered afterwards on the 9th. So happy for you

5. The Following User Says Thank You to babybeanie For This Useful Post:

SurferGalGC  (12-04-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations @SurferGalGC xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @SurferGalGC Congratulations!!!! Hope you are both doing well! I'm so excited that everything got started naturally for you!
    @hopefull29 Have been feeling good for the most part. Have had a few really good days where I have had lots of energy and got lots done. Yesterday I was really uncomfortable the whole day. Skin on belly stretched and stinging and then lots of tightenings. Today woke feeling better again, got a better sleep last night so that helped. I actually thought maybe the full moon last night might bring something on but no such luck unfortunately! Lol! 39 weeks today! OB appointment yesterday went well, all still looking good. She has moved down a little bit more. Now just more waiting. I think after today I will have finished all my work stuff that I needed to catch up on so am running out of things to keep me busy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @SurferGalGC Congratulations!!!! Hope you are both doing well! I'm so excited that everything got started naturally for you!
    @hopefull29 Have been feeling good for the most part. Have had a few really good days where I have had lots of energy and got lots done. Yesterday I was really uncomfortable the whole day. Skin on belly stretched and stinging and then lots of tightenings. Today woke feeling better again, got a better sleep last night so that helped. I actually thought maybe the full moon last night might bring something on but no such luck unfortunately! Lol! 39 weeks today! OB appointment yesterday went well, all still looking good. She has moved down a little bit more. Now just more waiting. I think after today I will have finished all my work stuff that I needed to catch up on so am running out of things to keep me busy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @hopefull29 How is your little one going? Did everything turn out ok after that unsettled night? And is she putting on weight ok this week?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Positivity maybe your energy surge is a sign that things might start happening soon! Glad you've finished up your work. Try get in as much relaxing as you can until bubs arrives. I'm so excited to hear your news!

My little one has only gained a small amount of weight unfortunately, however the midwife isn't concerned just yet because she is still happy and alert and has grown in length and head circumference and she looks healthy in every other way. I went to the council run lactation clinic yesterday and we just modified her attachment in a hope she'll get more milk. I go to the private breastfeeding clinic at our hospital on Tuesday to get their opinion also. That's a full day thing where they assess everything. She's getting weighed again tomorrow afternoon so hopefully she's gained more since Monday. She's 200 grams off her birth weight, apparently they like them to be at their birth weight by 2 weeks but given my milk was slow coming in I'd be happy to give her until 3-4 weeks as long as everything else is looking ok.
    She's much more settled of a night time now too, just had those 3 bad nights in a row but now she's going 3-4 hours between feeds overnight. Hoping it continues for us!

Thanks
    Reviews
    We had our little boy on the 10.4.17 at 8.55pm after going into labour naturally at 39+2 days. Born naturally it ended up being a long and tricky labour lasting 19 hours. He was posterior for most of the labour until the very end when he turned last minute allowing me to deliver him naturally.
    So in love ❤️

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Finchee congratulations Hun. Sounds like you did a fabulous job! Hope you're feeling well and enjoying your little man. When do you get home? xx