+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 54 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SurferGalGC View Post
    Thanks for the birthday wishes ladies!
    @jess8383 no, no news here yet! Have just been busy and tired! It was my brother's and twin stepsons' birthdays yesterday too. So I have successfully avoided the land mine of birthdays!

Kiiiinda getting to that point where I'm getting impatient. Just want to meet this little one.

I have it in my head that labour will generally start/my water will only break in the middle of the night. So I consider the days as a bit of a write-off haha. I haven't even had the smallest sign or indication.. no BH, no tightening, no period-like pain, nothing!

I'll have a sweep on mon and wed next week, gel on thurs and then they'll break my waters on Good Friday. So I'll have a bub by 14th/15th at the latest! I honestly don't feel like it will come any sooner ha
    Oh you poor thing! I'm only 32 weeks today and I'm over it! I can't begin to imagine how you'd be feeling. My DD was 38+3 so I didn't even get quite as far as you

An Easter baby will be nice for you though

Thanks
    Reviews
    @jess838 ahh so lucky! I'm kind envious of ladies who go early!! Not that I was ready to welcome bub that early haha.

One of my Midwife's other patients jumped the queue ahead of me and had a super breezy water birth at 39 wks. Lucky thing.

The thing that makes me nervous is that this little one is just getting bigger by the day. I've just ran out of bio oil and raspberry leaf too.. was hoping I wouldn't have to replace them but will have to I think!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @ Finchee No signs here either! It is weird being on maternity leave now and just playing a waiting game. I must admit this week has been pretty busy trying to get some left over work done and house stuff organised but I know next week I'm going to be getting a little more over the waiting I think! Going to start looking into a few natural induction tricks next week to see if anything works. Will try expressing and the raspberry leaf tea to start and see how that goes! My OB isnt back from holidays till 18th though so would like to hold out to then but then I dont want to go too far overdue either.
    @SurferGalGC and @Finchee hope your bubs come before inductions get started! Guess it is nice to at least have some plans though to help things get started. My OB hasn't spoken about any such plans but I guess that might happen once she is back from holidays.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @ Finchee No signs here either! It is weird being on maternity leave now and just playing a waiting game. I must admit this week has been pretty busy trying to get some left over work done and house stuff organised but I know next week I'm going to be getting a little more over the waiting I think! Going to start looking into a few natural induction tricks next week to see if anything works. Will try expressing and the raspberry leaf tea to start and see how that goes! My OB isnt back from holidays till 18th though so would like to hold out to then but then I dont want to go too far overdue either.
    @SurferGalGC and @Finchee hope your bubs come before inductions get started! Guess it is nice to at least have some plans though to help things get started. My OB hasn't spoken about any such plans but I guess that might happen once she is back from holidays.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Finchee how exciting! Hope bubs makes an appearance before induction!
    @SurferGalGC hope bubs comes before next week for you! I bet you're getting impatient. You'll be 2 weeks over due by then won't you?
    @Positivity hope you are enjoying your mat leave. Fingers crossed bubs holds out until your ob returns.

Hope everyone else is doing well. My milks finally here and little miss has gained enough weight that my midwife is happy if we drop formula top ups over the weekend and we will weigh in again on Monday. Very much hoping she continues to gain and we can get on with just exclusive breastfeeding. I have an appointment with the lactation consultant on Tuesday too. She's a very chilled bubba so it's definitely helping.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Finchee how exciting! Hope bubs makes an appearance before induction!
    @SurferGalGC hope bubs comes before next week for you! I bet you're getting impatient. You'll be 2 weeks over due by then won't you?
    @Positivity hope you are enjoying your mat leave. Fingers crossed bubs holds out until your ob returns.

Hope everyone else is doing well. My milks finally here and little miss has gained enough weight that my midwife is happy if we drop formula top ups over the weekend and we will weigh in again on Monday. Very much hoping she continues to gain and we can get on with just exclusive breastfeeding. I have an appointment with the lactation consultant on Tuesday too. She's a very chilled bubba so it's definitely helping.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @hopefull29 Great to hear your milk is in and you can try without formula top ups!! What awesome news! Also good to hear your little girl is pretty chilled. I can imagine that helps! I hope my little one ends up being pretty easy going too. I think that will definitely help me relax a little, especially when it is such a steep learning curve anyway.

Definitely enjoying Maternity Leave! I have been super productive this week so am feeling more relaxed about everything. Still more jobs on the list but am definitely getting there. Starting to feel more uncomfortable and am happy that mostly I can just be at home with no bra and in more comfy clothes! Lol! Did go out today though and got my hair cut which was a little overdue.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @hopefull29 Great to hear your milk is in and you can try without formula top ups!! What awesome news! Also good to hear your little girl is pretty chilled. I can imagine that helps! I hope my little one ends up being pretty easy going too. I think that will definitely help me relax a little, especially when it is such a steep learning curve anyway.

Definitely enjoying Maternity Leave! I have been super productive this week so am feeling more relaxed about everything. Still more jobs on the list but am definitely getting there. Starting to feel more uncomfortable and am happy that mostly I can just be at home with no bra and in more comfy clothes! Lol! Did go out today though and got my hair cut which was a little overdue.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @hopefull29 Great to hear your milk is in & you've been given the go ahead to drop the formula top ups! All the best for tomorrow's weigh in. I hope little miss has gained enough so you can continue with the exclusive breastfeeding.
    Also, lovely to hear you've been blessed with such a chilled bub!
    Does DH have paternity leave?

How is everyone else going?
    @Positivity Gotta love been at home with no bra!!! They are SO uncomfortable when you've got a big belly pushing everything out of place! Hope you had a nice chilled weekend.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @hopefull29 Great to hear your milk is in & you've been given the go ahead to drop the formula top ups! All the best for tomorrow's weigh in. I hope little miss has gained enough so you can continue with the exclusive breastfeeding.
    Also, lovely to hear you've been blessed with such a chilled bub!
    Does DH have paternity leave?

How is everyone else going?
    @Positivity Gotta love been at home with no bra!!! They are SO uncomfortable when you've got a big belly pushing everything out of place! Hope you had a nice chilled weekend.