+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 54 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @Muchulu1 OB appointment didn't go to plan. I was kept waiting over an hour and started getting contractions in the waiting room. By the time he called me in I'd had a few and he felt a couple while I was there. He sent me up to the birthing unit to be monitored and to cut a long story short I'm currently in an ambulance on my way to Sydney again. I've been given steroids and nifedipine again to try stop things and mature bubs lungs just in case. My cervix hasn't changed but I've started feeling a lot of pelvic pressure, worse than before. My local hospital can't deliver before 36, the next one north can't do before 32, so Sydney is that best place if he plans on coming soon I'm quietly terrified!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Aw @jess8383 so sorry to hear . Totally understandable that you're feeling terrified. Have you got someone with you in Sydney?
    FX the steroids & the nifedipine work their magic a bub stays put for a little longer. If bub does decide to make an early appearance know that you are in the best place possible. Sending you lots of hugs xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @SurferGalGC I'm sure she'll be keeping an eye on you! Your blood glucose levels were fine weren't they? Hopefully not a huge bubba then. But then some babies are just big. My friend had a 4.7kg baby and she didn't have GD!
    I think I've only just reached the point I'm mentally prepared for labour. No choice really. I've been excited for it but now I'm like bring it on.
    @Muchulu1 thanks Hun. Thought the day was here. My ob phoned, she had a family emergency and can't insert the gel tonight so she will do it first thing in the morning. At least I can try rest as much as possible tonight and then it'll all happen tomorrow. She gave me the option of waiting for her tomorrow or getting another ob to do it tonight but I decided to just wait for her. I'm also hoping my cervix might just decide to do its thing over night too.
    @jess8383 oh Hun, so sorry to read this. Try stay positive. You'll be in the best place for both you and bubs. I'll be thinking of you. Keep us updated when you can xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @hopefull29 Good luck tomorrow! So exciting the day is finally here! Hope you get a good rest in your own bed tonight before the big day!
    @SurferGalGC I'm 37 weeks now and really starting to freak out that it is getting so close. Not mentally prepared at all! Lol! I'm hoping that I'll get there closer to the time but I still think I'm going to be super nervous! I really can't wait to meet bub but am also starting to wish I had a bit more time to prepare!
    @jess8383 So sorry to hear that you're back in hospital! Sounds like they aren't taking any risks though and you are in the best place possible! Really hope things settle over night with some rest and bubs stays put for a bit longer! Stay positive!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Is anyone else feeling me on this??

https://media3.giphy.com/media/EvSiDRE8oO4PC/giphy.gif

6. The Following User Says Thank You to SurferGalGC For This Useful Post:

Muchulu1  (30-03-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @SurferGalGC LOL! Yep my little one has been doing a lot of that today!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thinking of you @hopefull29!! Hope everything went well with induction!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

It's a girl!! Our little princess was delivered via c-section on the 29th weighing 3.2kg. She is just perfect. We're doing so well, she is feeding like a machine and sleeping really well. So so in love!

Induction failed, had the gel inserted but unfortunately all it did was give me severe contractions for 8 hours with no cervix dilation. It appears my body thought it was in labour as everything was full on and intense but my cervix just doesn't know what to do and open up. It was classed as an emergency cesarean but it was so so relaxed and we had time to get ready and didn't feel rushed at all. Apparently even if my cervix had have played the game there was no way my pelvis would have gotten her out due to my pelvis shape and opening so in the end I think my cervix saved me from a true emergency cesarean.

I'm not going to upload a photo or her name ect as I'd prefer to remain anonymous online. Too many nosy friends that I'm pretty sure stalk me online lol.

Hope everyone else is going well, we will all have our much wanted bubbas in our arms soon and I can't wait to hear everyone's news xx

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF babies due March/April/May 2017#2

@Positivity hope your last day at work went smoothly.
    @SurferGalGC loved that image. Almost D day for you!! Yay!
    @Muchulu1 how's little Charlie going? And Mumma?
    @jess8383 how are you going? Any updates?
    Last edited by hopefull29; 31-03-2017 at 20:40.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Positivity hope your last day at work went smoothly.
    @SurferGalGC loved that image. Almost D day for you!! Yay!
    @Muchulu1 how's little Charlie going? And Mumma?