+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 54 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girls! Meet Charlie Tango Taylor.
    8.8pounds. Totally smitten with our little bundle of joy. Will update soon xx IMG_1489534674.493993.jpg

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Muchulu1 For This Useful Post:

bubbles21  (17-03-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    He's just gorgeous!!! Congratulations I've been patiently waiting for your announcement

Thanks
    Reviews
    OMG @Muchulu1 He is gorgeous! Love the name! Hope everything went well and you are all doing ok!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Gorgeous names and such a sweet face. Congratulations @Muchulu1!!! So happy for you. xx
    How are you feeling?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Positivity I've heard about the tea. Might give that a try. I've never had good results from acupuncture so I'm not sure if I'll try that or not. Every time I've tried it it just costs a fortune and I don't get anything out of it besides some r & r really.
    @Muchulu1 CONGRATULATIONS!! What a cutie. So so adorable. Hope it all went smoothly and you're feeling well? Been thinking of you xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @hopefull29 I must admit I do keep up with the acupuncture mostly for the quiet relaxation time that it forces me to do! Lol! I go fortnightly at the moment and am not sure that it does anything at this point but then I have had a pretty smooth pregnancy so who knows. I'm guessing I wont be able to go much once bubs gets here though! Lol!
    I just remembered it is raspberry leaf tea. One of the midwives mentioned it at antenatal classes and my sister in law has given me some (but apparently cant have before 36 weeks). I havent heard that it has worked for anyone but it is supposed to help tone the uterus for birth so probably some dual benefits.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Muchulu1 congratulations on your new arrival. Getting so excited now that the babies have started to arrive. I still have 4 weeks to go @hopefull29 I've heard goji berries are meant to bring on labour??

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Positivity lol good on you for keeping it up just to get some quiet relaxation time. Yes I googled it, apparently it's red raspberry leaf tea and you've gotta make sure it's the real stuff otherwise it won't work. I'll go to the health food shop tomorrow. Sounds like it'll have benefits even if it doesn't induce labour.
    @Finchee I have loads of goji berries in my pantry. I'll do some cooking with them tomorrow and make a goji Berry smoothie too. 4 weeks will go quickly!! How are you feeling?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @hopefull29 feeling ok at the moment be happy when finished work end of this week. Just not getting any sleep at night at all how are you going? How long led for you?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone! We went home today from hospital . Bub is 5 days old already. What a tiring but exhausting week! I'm in love with her. My toddler is slowly warming up to her but wasn't happy to see me holding her when she got home from child care today kind of ignored us but I am sure she will get used to her. Bub is sleeping pretty well and I'm hoping she will put some weight on soon as she's so little she is in premie onesies at moment as the 0000 look like a potato sack on her. I'm still in fair bit of pain from the C sect but I can walk around now fine ect just feels like pulling sensation when I sit down and get up and overdo it like I did today. I need to not push myself now I'm home but I just wanted everything put away and ready to go. Had a bit of the baby blues the last couple days combination of hormones and not much sleep and being overwhelmed with too many visitors at one stage and my toddler going silly craving attention . Seem to have overcome that now well I hope ! Just remember to take care of yourselves and if you need a rest ask for it. Not much else to report I hope everyone else is doing great and looking forward to the upcoming weekend ! Though weekends won't mean much for me the next few weeks at least hahaa