+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 54 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @lotsathoughts CONGRATULATIONS!!!! That is wonderful news . A boy as well!! So happy for you. Enjoy the moment xx

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Muchulu1 For This Useful Post:

lotsathoughts  (11-03-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @lotsathoughts OMG CONGRATULATIONS!!!! this is the best news ever and a little boy omg how adorable. I can not wait to hear about your pregnancy journey Hun, you deserve this so much and the fact that you'll have 1 of each just makes it even more special. I'm so happy for you.
    I hope you've got some celebrations planned for tonight!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to hopefull29 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    @lotsathoughts@ CONGRATULATIONS! You and DH must be over the moon!!! A boy is perfect! SO so happy for you. He will have the most amazing story of how he came to be! Can't wait to see some upcoming scan photos! Not long now!!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Positivity For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Anyone else nesting like a crazy person this weekend? I seriously thought I was already nesting and that I had already done all my cleaning/sorting but I've really ramped it up a notch today. DH thinks I've officially lost the plot. I hope this means my labour is approaching!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey @hopefull29 My mum gets concerned every time I get the urge to clean something as she said that she had a really strong nesting urge in the days before labour started. I am definitely in the nesting phase but not crazily so! I'm hoping your increased urge means bub is not too far away! My brother came around today and put together some more furniture which was awesome. I started washing the baby's stuff and will continue tomorrow. Thankfully the painting will happen on Monday and Tuesday which will mean that things can really start getting done next week and weekend. So excited to finally start to set up the baby's room!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Positivity yep my mums the same
    You have one awesome brother to be putting all your furniture together for you! Getting the room painted must be so exciting, bet you can't wait to get it all set up. Happy washing today! I plan on cleaning more lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @clucky14 thinking of you Hun, hope everything went smoothly xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @lotsathoughts congratulation that's brilliant news.

Hey everyone, are you all on maternity leave now? I still have 1 week to go and will be 36 wks by then
    Not sure if you all discussed before but who are you asking to get whooping cough vaccine apart from yourself and partner? We don't have family coming until 2 months after baby is here but a lot of my friends will want to come see us, should I say wait until baby has first vaccines at 6wks or get them all to have the whooping cough vaccine? I hope my friends don't think I'm being over the top.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Finchee For This Useful Post:

lotsathoughts  (12-03-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Finchee I know of plenty of people who say no vaccine no visit until bubs is 6 weeks old. Personally we won't be doing that, although I don't want anyone that is feeling unwell to come visit. Most of our friends have children so there would only be a very few that haven't had their vaccine booster anyway. I figure I cannot lock myself inside the house for 6 weeks (I'd go insane) so you can't control who you're sitting next to in a cafe or lining up behind at the supermarket ect. All of our family have had their vaccines. I think they say getting the vaccine in the third trimester gives bubs some immunity until they get their injection at 6 weeks however they're not fully immune to it.
    Good luck for your last week at work!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @hopefull29 How is your nesting craze going? I bet your being super productive!! Make sure you save a bit of energy for labour!!
    @Finchee My Mum & my DH have had their whooping cough vaccines. I won't be asking anyone else. I know some people are very strict about 'no vaccine, no visit' but we won't be enforcing this. Our circle of friends & family are pretty sensible so I trust that if they are unwell they will stay away. As for public outings I will probably carry bub in a wrap carrier or in a covered capsule for the first 8wks. I figure ppl are less likely to request cuddles/ breathe on bub if they are tucked away. Thankfully because this is our first bub we can easily avoid high risk areas such as daycare, school etc.

Anyone expressing colostrum ahead of bubs birth? What are your thoughts?