+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 54 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @hopefull29 I also picked my magnesium spray up at some local markets. It is 'Amazing Oils' brand. I love the sound of the floatations tank! Sounds awesome! Might have to check if they have a centre in Brisbane. I imagine that it would be fantastic in those last few months of pregnancy.

I have been doing a lot of cleaning and decluttering too! Mainly in preparation for Christmas though but will all help later on when I eventually get around to starting the nursery.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Positivity For This Useful Post:

hopefull29  (15-12-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh @skeeter, I am so so sorry for your loss. I can't even imagine how hard it is for you. Sending you lots of love, strength and positivity xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @skeeter I am so sorry to hear what happened. Sending you lots of love xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    How's everyone feeling? Anyone getting sore hips? I'm starting to feel like my legs are not attached to my body anymore. Saw the Physio today who's fitted me with a support belt- hopefully it settles down. I've had sore hips on and off since about 12 weeks but it's getting so much worse. I have a really active job so that's not helping. Only have 6 weeks left of that work though before scaling back to just admin work part time. I'm also quite active in my everyday routine- I do yoga 4-5 times per week, walk 45 mins everyday with the dogs and do a Pilates class. Hoping I can continue with all of this because I really enjoy it.
    I see my ob on Thursday so looking forward to seeing bubs again!
    Hope everyone is feeling good and getting through the silly season ok!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @hopefull29 I have had a sore hip on my right side on and off. Yesterday it was playing up but today it seems to be fine. Not sure what's causing it or why it isn't all the time. Am worried that it will get worse as the baby gets bigger so might have to look into support belts too. Are they expensive? Its great that you'll be able to adjust your work to do something less active in the last few months! Hopefully that will mean that you can keep up all your other activities. How is the morning sickness going? Any improvement?

Good luck for your appointment tomorrow. Will be a nice little Christmas present to see your little one again!

Tomorrow is my first day of holidays over Christmas. Have two weeks off and really looking forward to having a little break! Hoping to make a start on tackling the junk room that will become the baby's room!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Positivity my hips were sure on and off earlier on but lately they're sore daily. Some days worse than others. The thing with the support belts is to only wear them when you really need to otherwise your hip muscles get lazy and start to rely on the belt. I walked in mine today and it's certainly made a difference. I got my belt from work at wholesale price- $17 but I think this particular one retails for around $40. You can get much better ones for around $100-$150 but figured I'd try the cheapie first. So far it's much more comfortable than the src pregnancy shorts (and much easier to take on and off!)
    My morning sickness is still here daily- not convinced it'll stop anytime soon but I'm lucky that I don't actually feel sick, just need to vomit it the morning after that I'm fine. Been going on for 20 weeks now so part of my routine. Compared to how sick I was early on this is a walk in the park. Would be nice to have a morning without it though!

Enjoy your holidays! Will be so nice to have 2 weeks off. Hope you can get a start on the nursery. I've started to set ours up and it's now my favourite room in the house even though it's not finished, I just go in there and look every day.

OB appointment went really well today, she's happy with how everything is looking bubs was moving around on the ultrasound and looks really healthy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @hopefull29 Great advice on the support belt! I am glad there are cheap ones around. I was worried that they would all be super expensive. I would much rather try and get away with a cheap one if needed. And $40 is a good price! What brand is that?

Sucks that the morning sickness is still around but at least it sounds like it isnt affecting your daily routine as much as it was! Glad to hear that your appointment went well today! Can't wait to see my little one again! Due to holidays though will have to wait till 2nd week of January. I'm sure the time will go quickly though!

I feel like this I am actually starting to look pregnant this week which is exciting. I mean I think I'm still bordering on just looking fat but definitely getting there! Hopefully all the Christmas food will help to round things out a little bit more! Lol! @hopefull29 you must be nearing the third trimester soon!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girls!
    Sorry I have been MIA! Have been flat out. We are in the process of finishing home renovations, moving house & handing over to my replacement at work. Can't wait for Christmas Day so I can finally sit down & have a rest!! Today is the last night in our home of 11 years. Anyway it's all very exciting. The new house will be great with a baby! Open plan, lots of outdoor space for bubs & a really nice room we can make into the nursery. Can't wait to set up the baby's room!! Going to hit the shops Boxing Day!
    Anyway, amongst all the chaos of late I did have my GTT & see my OB. Got the all clear for GD but my iron & hemoglobin are both very low. I've got 4wks to see if i can get my levels up with supplements otherwise I have to go for an infusion. Really hope I can avoid an infusion...
    On a more positive note bub is looking very happy & healthy. Currently breech but I'm still hopeful he/she will turn. @Positivity enjoy your 2week break & have fun preparing the baby's room! @hopefull29 Great to hear your OB appt went well & everything is spot on. I bet you can't wait to scale back your work. Nice that your employer can be so flexible

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF babies due March/April/May 2017#2

Last edited by Power child; 23-12-2016 at 06:48.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @positivitiy this ones brand is OPPO they make pretty good supports. It's called a Sacro belt- once you look at "pregnancy" or "maternity" belts the prices go up. Drives us all nuts at work because they're the same thing!
    So exciting you're starting to show! Some days I feel like I still just look fat but on the days I wear tight clothes I get comments how I'm starting to really pop so I've been wearing more tight clothes lol. I'm almost 26 weeks so getting there. Can't wait to meet this little bubba!
    I hope the wait until your ob appointment goes quickly which I'm sure with Xmas and New Years it will do!
    @Muchulu1 wow what a busy time for you! Exciting but sad at the same time leaving your home of 11 years but once you're settled into the new place and bubs room is all set up you'll have a new place to call home. It sounds lovely! Enjoy your rest Christmas Day! I'm also planning on buying a few things after Christmas in the sales for bubs, just need smaller things now but figured I'd wait until the sales. What's on your list to buy? Do you know if stores like baby bunting do Boxing Day sales?
    I am looking forward to scaling back my work hours, I'm really lucky to have such a flexible employer, especially given I've only been there since April this year. But they were made very aware of us doing IVF before I started so I guess that's helped.
    @Power child can't help you out sorry Hun. Maybe call your ob/ gp/ midwife first to make sure. Sounds like you've tried all the right things. Good luck. Hope you're feeling better soon.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to hopefull29 For This Useful Post:

Power child  (23-12-2016)