+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 54 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @hopefull29 Oh wow, only 4kg! I agree, as long as you're getting the right nutrients I don't think it's uncommon for ladies to lose weight on a GD diet. I've officially put on 10kg now! I'm very pleased with this as I was only 50kg. And I'm quite tall.
    @Gypsy37 your job sounds hectic!! It's scary how close we are!!! Part me is a little impatient haha. But then a big part of me doesn't feel ready!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to SurferGalGC For This Useful Post:

hopefull29  (04-02-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    So it's not ectopic. They found the sack. No heartbeat yet, she said it could be too early. Measuring what it should be at 6 weeks, which is what I'd be today.
    Just had another blood test so will get results tomorrow.
    We would have loved to see the baby but have to tell ourselves it could just be too early. Hoping it's not a blighted ovum. Have to wait and see
    Now to wait for a heartbeat scan.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to lotsathoughts For This Useful Post:

SurferGalGC  (04-02-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @lotsathoughts that's great it's not ectopic! How long until your next scan? Hope it goes quickly! How have you been feeling?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to hopefull29 For This Useful Post:

lotsathoughts  (05-02-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hcg 32897 at 6 weeks. Doubled every 42.7 hours this last week so it's on track.
    Gestational sac with yolk sac measuring 13mm, no fetal pole or heartbeat. Another scan in 2 weeks to hopefully see a heartbeat. The gp seems happy with the numbers so far.

A friend told me an alternative meaning for PUPO
    Perfect until proven otherwise. Need to use that as my mantra to help stay calm.

xx

8. The Following User Says Thank You to lotsathoughts For This Useful Post:

Gypsy37  (05-02-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @lotsathoughts fantastic numbers and doubling rate!! All is sounding fantastic so far! I hope you've got things to keep yourself busy over the next few weeks until your scan. Love the PUPO alternate meaning. Keep us posted xx

How is everyone else travelling? I think I've started to get some BH. Strange feeling. I forgot to ask my OB, I'll ask next time I see her but does anyone know when we should get our whooping cough booster? I also need to book DH in for one too, when should he go?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to hopefull29 For This Useful Post:

lotsathoughts  (05-02-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @lotsathoughts fantastic numbers and doubling rate!! All is sounding fantastic so far! I hope you've got things to keep yourself busy over the next few weeks until your scan. Love the PUPO alternate meaning. Keep us posted xx

How is everyone else travelling? I think I've started to get some BH. Strange feeling. I forgot to ask my OB, I'll ask next time I see her but does anyone know when we should get our whooping cough booster? I also need to book DH in for one too, when should he go?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @lotsathoughts What awesome numbers! I like the alternative meaning for PUPO! Very positive! Hoping the next two weeks go quickly for you!
    @hopefull29 When I was in Melbourne last weekend I thought I started having BH. As we were doing a lot of walking around the city, I would notice it then. My whole abdomen would get really hard and tight. Not at all painful or uncomfortable, just weird. I mentioned it to the midwife on Monday and she said it sounded like BH. I have noticed them at different times also this week. I also feel like bubs is getting big! Definitely had a growth spurt the last few weeks. Stomach definitely rounded out more now and looking more pregnant! It's funny that I have been really looking forward to looking more pregnant but now I'm just worried about bub getting too big too quickly! Lol! Maybe it is just because of the GD diagnosis that I'm worried although I'm sure my levels wouldn't have caused any problems at this point.

Meet with the midwife tomorrow for diabetes education season. Looking forward to it! Have done a bit of reading already but it'll be good to just have a plan and know what levels she is expecting. I have had a play around with the kit this week so I could get used to it. Levels seem pretty normal if I go on the levels that you girls had mentioned, so hopefully once I commit fully to the diet then everything will be fine!

Although it sounds weird, I'm also hoping that I might lose some weight like a few of you have! Lol! Or at least stop gaining for a little while. Put on 7kgs so far! Bit scary considering I still have 10 weeks to go!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Positivity For This Useful Post:

lotsathoughts  (06-02-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all hope everyone isn't doing too bad in this horrible heat in Sydney . I am having bub number 2 March 10 unless she decides to come earlier . I have a three year old girl and am due with a girl again.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Positivity how did you go today? Hope the diabetes educator session went well. I had a really high reading today after eating rice for lunch. It was 7.3! I nearly died. Levels after dinner were fine though. Will stay away from the rice now, I kinda had no choice though, it was a work lunch.
    @clucky14 not long to go now! How have you been feeling? Are booked in for a CS or induction on the 10th?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Booked in for a c sect March 10 . It's coming up so quickly . Feel so tired and sore but then when it's bed time struggle to sleep!
    Quote Originally Posted by hopefull29 View Post
    @Positivity how did you go today? Hope the diabetes educator session went well. I had a really high reading today after eating rice for lunch. It was 7.3! I nearly died. Levels after dinner were fine though. Will stay away from the rice now, I kinda had no choice though, it was a work lunch.
    @clucky14 not long to go now! How have you been feeling? Are booked in for a CS or induction on the 10th?