+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 53 1231151 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default IVF babies due March/April/May 2017#2

@Positivity definitely better to double check everything and an extra scan is a bonus!
    My OB didn't weight me at all, just said to aim for 10-12kg. I was familiar with my weight pre pregnancy due to the IVF procedures, I've turned into a bit of a daily weigher though which probably isn't the best thing. Lol.
    @Muchulu1 it's going so quick, can't believe your 27 weeks already!! I'm glad you're only leaking just a little, I'm only leaking a tiny amount but was thinking it may get worse. Mine are only leaking when I take my bra off at night or straight after the shower. 3kg is really great too, you must be being super healthy!

Thanks
    Reviews
    How's everyone going?
    Is anyone else suffering from bad leg cramps? I keep getting them in the night and feel like I've pulled my calf muscle now

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Finchee I've been getting leg cramps. The other night I had one in my calf, shin and ankle so couldn't stretch it out just had to wait it out. It was horrible. Magnesium can help. Im trialling a new magnesium spray. Dehydration can also cause cramps so make sure you stay hydrated! x

Thanks
    Reviews
    @hopefull29 ah thanks I will try some magnesium, I've been drinking so much water but maybe still isn't enough !

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Finchee For This Useful Post:

hopefull29  (11-12-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've got a magnesium spray too. Havent had any leg cramps yet but used to get them. I would use the spray every night before bed and I'm pretty sure it helped. I was also taking the magnesium supplements though so not sure which helped more. I had read the spray is more easily absorbed through the skin. I used to also have magnesium baths. Just pick up a box of epsom salts at the grocery store. The baths were the best although I hated wasting so much water filling the bath up so they were a special treat!

I have been doing a lot of cleaning and decluttering around the house the last few weekends. I am certainly needing to put my feet up at the end of the day due to a little swelling and being very achy! I guess this is just the start though lol! I also dont think the heat is helping! Enjoyed a more overcast day today (although still pretty humid).

Thanks
    Reviews
    @pisitivity what brand spray do you use? I got one from a market so not so sure it's a good quality one. Magnesium is definitely better absorbed via the skin rather than ingesting it. I used to also go to a floatation centre where you float in 600kg of magnesium salts for 1 hour. Was lovely. I haven't been since being pregnant though. You can't float in the first trimester and I've just been too busy to get there since. Apparently you can also hear bubs HB in these floatation tanks down the track. I definitely want to get started floating again, maybe after Christmas.
    Are you nesting already? I've also been clearing out lots of old stuff but I wouldn't call it nesting just yet. Lol. Hope the swelling doesn't get any worse!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi, sorry to have disappeared suddenly. I'm afraid I had a late miscarriage at 17 weeks and lost my twins. My cervix had opened and one of the sacs had prolapsed. I was in and out of hospital for two weeks with an infection.

I hope you are all doing well and best wishes to you all...

Thanks
    Reviews
    @skeeter I am so sorry for your loss. That is absolutely devastating. Sending you lots of love and strength. Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @skeeter I'm so so so sorry to read this Hun. That absolutely sucks. I cannot imagine what you've gone through, what a horrible horrible thing. I truely hope you are holding up ok. I hope you can take some time out over this busy period to grieve and come to terms with your loss. I'll be thinking of you Hun. Sending massive hugs. xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @skeeter I am so sorry for your loss! It is devastating that you had to go through this! I'm really sorry! Sending hugs and lots of love!