+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 42 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @bbhope I don't tell everyone about the ivf too. I just didn't feel the need to. Some people know. It's definitely easier to talk about it when I'm not in the middle of it. So I can talk about the previous cycle to get DD but I haven't told anyone in person about this cycle. Don't worry about others having second child. Some people want 1 some want 3. I never wanted 3. I still don't.

Oh micromanager sucks. I don't like that. Hope you hear some news soon!

Please make sure you see your gp. Hopefully no damage long term and it's just your body still recovering from it.

@Gelati oh no! Sorry to hear your insomnia is back. Are you taking anything for it? They are getting easier in a way now they are older so I can see why some only want 1. Imagine having 2 kids under 2 years old lol. Chaos!

Woohoo! Good work 10 teeth. Does he like the new childcare?

My dd has 12 teeth now. To be honest the last 4 I didn't even really know. Lol. She also didn't fuss at all. I only saw it when I brushed her teeth. I can see the next 4 aren't too far off but maybe another week or so.

Omg unscrew lid. You can't take your eyes off him with all his new tricks haha. Mine is still hit and miss with cc. She can only sleep an hour there so gets very tired and grumpy when home.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Transfer done!!! BT is 20 march. Wish me luck!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Omg @Minib good luck!!! Fingers crossed xx hope you get some awesome news soon! Can't believe you'll have two kiddies!! I can barely manage 1 ATM.

Ds is the same finding it hard to adjust to the new childcare. Been veryclingy at home and not going to bed very well at night. Last night he was up every 40min. Worse night to date. In the end I let him cry it out and after 2 min he was asleep. But then this morning he was crying so hard he threw up in his cot poor thing. He seems ok today tho so hopefully not a stomach bug.

How is dd doing at cc this week? Hopefully she starts sleeping well soon there. It's hard looking after an overtired baby.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've had another P4 check today and it's 45 again. I don't remember what my level was pregnant with dd. but the clinic seems to be happy with 45 as P4 level.

I'm really excited and nervous about this. I hope it works but at he same time worried about the disappointment. I have the energy to keep going still. I just prefer not to as I can't be bothered with all the drugs and blood test.

Oh crap. Up every 40 mins! @Gelati was he sick or just over tired? The poor darling. He must hVe been so upset to throw up after the big cry.

DD is adjusting better. Only sleeping 1 hour at cc. So she gets tired. My parents have been picking her up at 2 and let her have another hour sleep at their place. So when I finish work, she's not grumpy and tired. She's had 2 hour sleep in total and happy enough to have dinner, bath and play.

I was hoping she could sleep for 2 hours at cc. But she just can't seem to sleep longer. I would have been prepared to leave her longer and pick up around 4. To get her used to it but my parents insisted to let her have extra sleep at their place. Oh well I guess I can count myself lucky that my parents help so much.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Minib: congrats of being PUPO!!! FX for you!!! You are going to have 2 kiddies soon!! Hehehe...i feel like we are finally back to "normal" and easier life, can't imagine having another one right now.

Ya, ladies. I was put to a new project with a new manager because my last job contract has ended. Old boss saw that the other project needs someone so had the new manager hired me temporary. To be honest, it wasnt even worth it knowing the new manager is hard to work it -- being micromanaging. I told the new manager that it is literally only 16 working days (minus 2 forced annual leave) so don't expect me to finish the projecct. He was surprised given that he hired me for a month! Seriously people don't need weekend and i only work 4x a week! I've been working day and night for it because am still try to get my head around the new task. Overall, our dept is fine. Different line of manager can make a huge difference. Old boss is fine. Very hand off as long as i finish my task.

DS was sick and was banned from going back to childcare. He had rashes after high fever and childcare didn't want to risk it. So he was at home 1.5 w in the end and has just gone back and resettling. He didn't sleep much at childcare either (1 hr most of the time) but we wonder if his longer night sleep has anything to do with it lately. It is convenient to have grandparents around!!! Like when DS is sick, one of us has to take leave. Having deadlines just don't do well with this.

Hahaha....is it a teeth competition? DS has 14 teeth. Canines are poking out. And he can't live without his dummy now!!!! I think once all his teeth are out, i'll cut his dummy.
    @Gelati: ya sorry to hear about the sleep problem. I also had that lately since starting the new project. More to do with stress and brain wont' shut off. I reckon your DS is overtired. Perhaps teeth is bothering him? Ya, those vomit in the cot. Not fun. I had poo in the cot the other day!

Oh....i found a gp clinic with the men B vaccine!! I feel like i won the jackpot. LOL. So hard to find it. I really hope that the side effect isn't as bad as it sounds.

DS is very active. He is blowing kiss to everyone lately. Nod his head when i ask if he wants something. He clearly understands different languages just can't say anything sensible just yet. Climbing everywhere!! cant take my eyes off him when he is on the sofa.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow blowing kisses @bbhope that's clever! I've been teaching dd to do it but she just looked at me like I'm weird haha.

Hey snap! I also found a pharmacy that stocks men b. DD had it yesterday. So far it's fine. Nothing like I've heard. She had minor fever yesterday to 38.5. We gave her Panadol. It didn't impact her sleep, fluid or food intake at all. She was herself still. Today she's had no temperature and herself as well. I did give her panadol half an hour before the jab. So that was 9.30 am. At about 5 pm her temp spiked to 38 and at about 6.30 pm it went up to 38.5 and that's when I gave her Panadol. She then slept from 7.30-7.30. Today her temp was at 37.5 so it's on the normal range.
    @bbhope dummy would have been so nice for your son to provide some comfort given the teething. Just cut it out later. Dummy is actually good to settle them. I'm not against dummy at all.

Childcare is so scared of any rash. I get it but hard for working parents. I guess a lot of parents keep sending sick child and make other children sick.

Haha I really hope I will have 2 by end of the year then I'm closing shop hahaha. Don't want 3. Can't afford school fees.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Minib: I have been teaching ds for ages to wave goodbye and blowing kissing! Then just last week, he did it out of the blue. Surprised.

Ok good that it only went up to 38.5. Keep me updated about how it goes. I will bring ds to have it on my day off next week. I am just worried that we have to take more time off again next week. Ds had 39.8 the other day for the illness. 2 days later when the fever came down, he was very unsettled.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @bbhope all good with the temp here. No more temp after the mind fever on the day of jab. So it got to 38.5 before I administered Panadol and that was it. In total 2 dosage. One before Jab and one the night of jab. Yesterday her temp only got to 37.5. We didn't give Panadol.

We did it on Friday so we have the weekend to recover in case she gets sick.

Wow 39.8 is high. Did you give Panadol and/ or nurofen?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Minib: Yes panadol and nurofen. Was very worried about pneumonia!!! Ds had that high fever when he had the pneumonia. He was active this time so was a relieved. We suspected a specific virus given the symptoms but lousy gp didn't make diagnosis but to just say viral infection. The fever lasted 2 days. 2 days a super cranky baby afterward.

That's good to know that it isn't as severe. I hope we luck out with the side effect as well!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Does his temp rise quickly when he's sick? I think most gp will just say viral infection. You prob need to go to paed if you want more specific diagnosis? 2 days weren't too bad but would have been a hard 2 days. Cranky baby is hard to look after.

When is your ds getting the bexsero jab?