+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Minib and @Gelati: We are doing fine. Just the minor cough and sneeze. The last course of antibiotic didn't do anything for my left over cough. I was prescribed the same antibiotic as DS so i don't think it is doing anything to get rid of the left over for him either. Dr has referred us to do an echocardiogram for DS murmur. I feel like we are putting him through too much.... he is overall an active and happy baby. We will follow up with GP for other test result next week.

We are just trying to take it easy this break. Getting old i reckon?! We haven't really done much. Other than a few day trip. DH doesn't organize anything so it is all me. I was thinking to invite couple friends over one afternoon but i am just lazy of organzing and cleaning things up afterward. I am applying for jobs in the meantime so a lot in my mind. Hopefully 2017 brings in good news on job front. It was a quiet christmas for us. Just the 3 of us and BBQ for dinner.
    @Gelati: it sounded like DS appetite is back!! Wow that's a lot of milk. DS is taking his milk less now for whatever reason. He is eating less as well. That's OK. He is chubby enough anyway and daycare tends to feed him a lot. Could it be teething that's bothering your DS? DS first moral has come out! He was drooling like crazy in the last few weeks and we just saw that yesterday.

See you in the new year!!!
    @Tanej78: enjoy time with DH before DD is here!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    What a 24hrs ... still spinning but she's here

A little over 3kg or 6lb12
    IMG_1483174980.142444.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow big congrats @Tanej78!!!!!!!!!!! Some tears here for u!!!!!!!!! I thought she would be coming in the new year. Lovely photo and enjoy the snuggle!!! I so hope the others who were original on this thread would fulfill their dream and join us back here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to bbhope For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (01-01-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Happy new year ladies!!

Omg congrats @Tanej78!!! She's just beautiful. Was a great way to start the new year! How are you recovering? How was the labour? Soo happy for you and your family!

@bbhope - wow how many teeth does ds have now? he'll be able to chew his food Now. Maybe that's why he's been off his food because of teething? I though the dr said the heart murmur wasn't anything to be concerned about? Hope the results don't show anything to be worried about.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Gelati For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (01-01-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Gelati: ds has 9 teeth now. I am not sure if it is due to teething for going off food. He is just a fussy eater. I just realise that he loves the teething rusk now! We bought a pack around 6 months and he didn't like it. Now he likes to chew on it.

Btw, have your DS started to do 1 nap only? DS is inconsistent with his nap at the moment. Some day 1, some day 2. He is certainly staying up longer now in the morning but will go down for a big nap (2--3hrs) late morning. Then sometime he wil just skip his afternoon nap if we keep him occupied. If he only naps less than 2 hrs, he will certainly need a second nap. 3 hrs in total to keep him happy. The nap time is quite odd. Skipping his normal lunch time. We have to reschedule the cleaner to come over if that's the case but still hard to predict right now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    No labour scheduled c section because of medications needed to do induction or c section.... decided to go with c section because my cervix wasn't looking favourable

So in awe of her can't believe she's here

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Tanej78 congrats!!! Woohoo. I am sooo happy for you. She's beautiful. And what a cool name! How are you recovering? Has your milk come yet? Is DD feeding well? So amazing isn't it you have a daughter!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Minib For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (09-01-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    C section recovery can be harder so make sure you take it easy. Let other people help you as much as they can. Your main focus is dd and you. Oh and hubby if you have spare time lol. I remember I used to just stare at dd when she was newborn. Then I would cry of happiness and thought my dd is so cute I've done so well haha.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Minib For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (09-01-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Happy new year ladies!! May 2017 brings us even more happiness and good health.

We had a late one ringing in the new year. Tired now lol.
    @bbhope if the antibiotic you take didn't work should you change it? You have a lot on your mind with looking for a new role so I think taking it easy is a good decision.
    @Gelati hah your ds is making up for all those lost meals! My dd lost appetite for 2 days. One night she barely ate dinner. We tried feeding different things and she just refused it. Then yesterday she decided she's eating again. Kids. Can't win.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Minib: I would consult the GP next time about the antibiotic. I will just leave it. It isn't severe but I still cough.

I will send you a PM about ds.