+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 33 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Minib you may think she's ignoring you when you explain things to her and why she shouldn't do something but you'll be surprised. A lot of the time ds will just walk off or ignore me but I know he's taking it all in and one day he'll surprise me and not do what I asked him not to do, like run his cars over the nice coffee table or the glass windows. Or he won't touch the tv or use his toy broom as a whacking stick. Just keep at it, she's listening more than you think.

Thanks
    Reviews
    How did it all go today@minib? Hope the morning sickness is starting to calm down x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Went well this morning @Gelati

Bub is measuring 3 days ahead, have strong heartbeat, I can see 2 arms and 2 legs. Bub was a bit naughty though. Kept showing us the bum/back so we couldn't see the face clearly. Will get results mid next week (7 working days).

Next scan is 20th may

Thanks
    Reviews
    Aw that's fantastic news @Minib. I bet you're feeling relieved and less anxious now. Can't wait to hear what you're having! 😝

Thanks
    Reviews
    Do you ladies remember if they count your compulsory superannuation payments S your income when it comes to paid parental leave or childcare rebate? Have they passed the new changes to paid parental leave?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Such a relief and so happy! Morning sickness is still very strong and was definitely peaking. The last few days have been very awful. But it's all worth it. I am persisting to not take maxalon or zofran as I think it will ease off soon. Plus I read the side effect can be worse and that would be a disaster!

Ps I think you are right. Dd doesn't always ignore me. She knows it's a big no to touch the PowerPoint. When she goes near a PowerPoint now she says no no no. Lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    For parental leave I used the income I declared on my tax return to exclude super and also after all deductions from investment properties etc. for cc rebate, it's not mean tested I think? I don't qualify for the cc benefit.

Don't think they have passed the changes to paid parental leave but they have passed changes to cc benefit and rebate I think?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Aww dd is so cute. They all do that don't they? Ds can't say no so he points and shakes his head instead. So cute!

Fx the morning sickness is on its way out. Shouldn't be long now hopefully! Do you eat ginger lollies? That helped me a little although I hate the taste of ginger now.

Childcare rebate is now means tested but there's no maximum rebate now. If your combined income is > $250k it drops below 50% and >$350k you get nothing now.

I don't think the no 'double dipping' paid parental leave got passed did it?

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's crap re cc rebate. When is that starting? CC is going to get so expensive!

The no double dipping hasn't been passed. I think it was on hold for another year? And to be reviewed still?

The thought of ginger lolly or tea is making me sick right now. Tonight I tried Powerade. At least I don't feel as dehydrated and I managed to keep the liquid down.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think it's coming into effect 1 July 2018. Yeh I know it gonna get expensive alright! At least we can get something back tho.

Oh another year that's good for you guys!

Good to hear you've found something that works. Staying hydrated is important. Must have a strong little bubba in there for you to be feeling so sick 😊