+ Reply to Thread
Page 80 of 80 FirstFirst ... 3070787980
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ds is extremely fussy the last few days. It must be the 4 month sleep regression. I'm starting to think it's not my supply anymore. Ds fed so much and he had a terrible night.

My blockage is a lot better but I had a pretty crap day. Had to pump, massage, feed, pump. Oh it was just a day full of boob maintenance! And cos I was massaging the boob out, ds couldn't really feed much on that boob as I just massaged most of the milk out of it. Milk spraying everywhere! Boob is all sore and bruised now but it's a lot better.

Did your ds ever go through 4 month regression and wonder week? Ds1 didn't have it that bad but he was on fully bottles by then. Ds2 is so sensitive to any changes to weather/ temperature and milk and he's also a very light sleeper. Any noise will wake him.

I've got my admission date to Masada now. Jan , can't wait! They will help get him onto formula. In the mean time I'll just keep persisting. I feel like if I wean him suddenly it's a bit harsh and his stomach might not handle it very well. I've bought some goats milk formula now. Heard that is close to BM consistency. See if ds will take it. I doubt it. Even if BM is not at a nice warm temp he won't take it. Sigh!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    We didn’t quite have 4 month regression but had issue with sleeping at 6 month. Not sure if there’s a 6 mont regression. And then it was good again until now. It’s been a month and he’s still waking up at night randomly crying wanting cuddles.

Oh no that sounds like a full on day. Hope they are better now and unblocked.

Wonder week didn’t really bother my two kids. Or maybe I just didn’t pay enough attention and thought they were being painful lol. DS did go through some more clingy and spooky stage. Must be wonder week? Teething didn’t bother DD at all. But it bothered DS more. He had trouble sleeping when they were cutting through. He still only has 2 teeth haha.

Oh that’s fantastic. I have heard good things so I’m sure it will help you guys. Is DS1 also staying with you at Masada?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Minib - is ds doing better? Must be tiring for you. Maybe he has more teeth coming out?

Ds1 only had 2 teeth for ages too!

Ds2 is better last 3 nights. He def has wonder weeks and growth spurts. Cos he was waking twice per night for 3 nights my milk supply went through the roof. It's come back down again now

Nah ds1 will stay at home with dad. It'll be good to get ds into a daytime routine.

Thanks
    Reviews
    He’s doing much better. Not waking up every night now. But he still wants us to stay in his room until he falls asleep every night. DH is out tonight. I tried putting DS to sleep then walked out as I can see he was very sleepy. He then cried for the next 10 mins because I wasn’t there. Doh. So I had to go back in and told DD to wait to be tucked in. Luckily DS fell asleep within 5 mins after I returned. He’s tired.

Thanks
    Reviews
    When are you going to Masada? How many more weeks? What’s the plan for Xmas

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's good to hear. I'm gonna have trouble with ds2 if he wakes at night when he's older. He doesn't take a dummy.

Hopefully your ds will get better as he gets older. If you're consistent he'll get the idea.
    Luckily the older ones can wait now. Dd must be so mature now.

I'm going in about 2.5 weeks. Ds daytime routine is all over the place and nighttime is still inconsistent

Christmas just with family this year. How about you guys?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Happy new year ladies! How are we all?

We just finished our stint at Masada and so far I'm really happy with the result 😊 But it's early days. Hopefully I can stick with the routine. It's really nice to have a routine. Esp with two kids.

Still breastfeeding as ds2 won't take formula but I'm trying each day for the last week. Hopefully he'll take more each day. He'll be 5 months old next week!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Happy new year!!! Oh gosh. I must be writing in my dream. LOL. I thought about replying before xmas but i don't think i ever did! We went away after xmas. Didn't go oversea. Just within WA. This year is going to be even busier than last!
    @Gelati: good to hear that you are happy with the results at Masada. hopefully, DS2 is cooperating.

I'm not sure if i reply. No, not thinking about having the second. I'm very much content with my life right now and don't want to go back to the roller coaster ride and not being able to go anyway. I just want to eat healthy, lose some weights and start doing exercise this year. I suspect if i try now, it won't have worked given my immune issue (might have been the culprit). Allergy is flaring up atm. The thing is that I just couldn't let the ones in the freezer go. I've been avoiding the discussion. But hey, about to get another bill so we better sign off the paper.

how was xmas, ladies?