+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 50 FirstFirst ... 384647484950 LastLast
Results 471 to 480 of 497
  1. #471
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    2,662
    Thanks
    7,129
    Thanked
    3,930
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by julianicholson View Post
    Hi Team, just checking in hopefully getting back on the IVF/FET next cycle or the one after. Been a pretty emotional and draining time. Lots of appointments with miscarriage specialists and embryologist so hopefully more answers soon. I will try and catch up on your journey's ASAP.
    I hope 2017 is different for you and that your specialist has answers that make the difference.



    2016 has been such a **** year for so many and on so many levels.....time for it to be over!

  2. #472
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    114
    Thanks
    109
    Thanked
    61
    Reviews
    0
    So I'm an impatient idiot I tested again today is 9dp 3dt and still negative white as can be no faint line at all. I thought the cramping that I was having yesterday might have been a good sign and not Af, I guess I was wrong. Well I think I'm out this month I will get betta just in case on Friday but not optimistic. I still have two frosties and that is more than some so I'm greatful for that.

  3. #473
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    1,295
    Thanks
    465
    Thanked
    1,065
    Reviews
    2
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hugs endo85 so sorry to hear

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to MysticFalls For This Useful Post:

    Endo85  (28-12-2016)

  5. #474
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    1,066
    Thanks
    1,074
    Thanked
    881
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

    Default IVF/FET November/December 2016#2

    Quote Originally Posted by Flower78 View Post
    Nice to hear from you, I'd wondered how you were going. I hope you get some answers/directions going forward. It's a tough season to have gone through all that you have. I'm doing my last FET in Jan so hopefully we can cycle together and get our babies xxxx
    Good luck Hun. Will have everything crossed for you X
    Quote Originally Posted by Phia View Post
    I hope 2017 is different for you and that your specialist has answers that make the difference.



    2016 has been such a **** year for so many and on so many levels.....time for it to be over!
    Sure has been here's hoping 2017 brings many bfps for you guys.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endo85 View Post
    So I'm an impatient idiot I tested again today is 9dp 3dt and still negative white as can be no faint line at all. I thought the cramping that I was having yesterday might have been a good sign and not Af, I guess I was wrong. Well I think I'm out this month I will get betta just in case on Friday but not optimistic. I still have two frosties and that is more than some so I'm greatful for that.
    Don't count yourself out just yet. Not over just yet. Hopefully the cramps yesterday are a good sign xo

    AFM: still checking in on you all xx

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MaybeBabyIVF For This Useful Post:

    Endo85  (28-12-2016),Phia  (28-12-2016)

  7. #475
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    114
    Thanks
    109
    Thanked
    61
    Reviews
    0
    I'm trying not too. It's funny the whole time and still now I have had a gut feeling/instinct that it had worked that cannot shake even though the tests have been clear nagatives. I could be totally wrong and the only way to know is by BT or AF

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Endo85 For This Useful Post:

    MaybeBabyIVF  (28-12-2016)

  9. #476
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    264
    Thanks
    74
    Thanked
    126
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Endo85 View Post
    I'm trying not too. It's funny the whole time and still now I have had a gut feeling/instinct that it had worked that cannot shake even though the tests have been clear nagatives. I could be totally wrong and the only way to know is by BT or AF
    I felt exactly the same way... I would have put money on the fact I was pregnant but nope next time I won't be reading in to any signs. I hope your news is better though!!!!

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to munchkin14 For This Useful Post:

    Endo85  (28-12-2016)

  11. #477
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    2,662
    Thanks
    7,129
    Thanked
    3,930
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by munchkin14 View Post
    I felt exactly the same way... I would have put money on the fact I was pregnant but nope next time I won't be reading in to any signs. I hope your news is better though!!!!
    Me too! All those meds can play tricks on your senses. Especially pregnyl!

  12. #478
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    615
    Thanks
    578
    Thanked
    345
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Waiting for the call sucks!

  13. #479
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    615
    Thanks
    578
    Thanked
    345
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    It's official HCg is 658 prog is 63.5 so I'm starting pessaries - endometrin 3xday 2nd beta next Friday

  14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ELM13 For This Useful Post:

    Flower78  (29-12-2016),MaybeBabyIVF  (29-12-2016),munchkin14  (29-12-2016)

  15. #480
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    793
    Thanks
    717
    Thanked
    295
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ELM13 View Post
    It's official HCg is 658 prog is 63.5 so I'm starting pessaries - endometrin 3xday 2nd beta next Friday
    Ahhhh!!! Congratulations!!! Awesome numbers

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to sabrina1717 For This Useful Post:

    ELM13  (29-12-2016)


 

Similar Threads

  1. IVF/FET November / December 2016
    By munchkin14 in forum IVF
    Replies: 1299
    Last Post: 10-12-2016, 12:42
  2. Undergoing IVF in November / December 2016
    By blossomsun in forum IVF
    Replies: 85
    Last Post: 01-12-2016, 18:47
  3. Due in December 2016
    By Grannyblank in forum When are you due?
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 14-04-2016, 09:03

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

FEATURED SUPPORTER
Glowing ExpectationsA one stop shop, 40 week, online pregnancy fitness and wellbeing program - recommended by Doctors. Convenient, ...
FORUMS - chatting now ...
REVIEWS
"Made bed time less anxious"
by Meld85
My Little Heart Whisbear - the Humming Bear reviews ›
"Wonderful natural Aussie made product!"
by Mrstwr
Baby U Goat Milk Moisturiser reviews ›
"Replaced good quality with cheap tight nappies"
by Kris
Coles Comfy Bots Nappies reviews ›

ADVERTISEMENT