+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I thought the digital were the best but clearly not as 2 said 1-2 weeks the other 2 said not pregnant but then a pee stick was very very faint

Thanks
    Reviews
    @joelamber bottom line is youve got positives there weather faint or not a positive is a positive so Congrats!!
    given you said AF is due in 5 days your just very early so some tests wont pick it up hence the false negatives.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks i hope so i will keep you posted. I will wait to see if she shows her face if not I'll go for the bloods x

Thanks
    Reviews
    just done another test pee stick and its a very very faint line

Thanks
    Reviews
    and now brownish discharge with light pinkish/light redish blood only when I wipe

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Just reading through your post So am I right in thinking you are still 4 days away from AF being due? If so, it could still easily be too soon to test

The other possibility is that you've had a chemical pregnancy. You POAS and initially get a positive result, but implantation is unsuccessful, and so it fades away.

My bet is that if you ARE pregnant, it's just too early. You should see a gradual darkening of the lines after AF is due, and that will confirm it for you. Anything prior to that is not going to be definitive anyway.

Good luck hon! I hope the odds are in your favour and you pop back with good news soon!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Blossom74 View Post
    Just reading through your post So am I right in thinking you are still 4 days away from AF being due? If so, it could still easily be too soon to test

The other possibility is that you've had a chemical pregnancy. You POAS and initially get a positive result, but implantation is unsuccessful, and so it fades away.

My bet is that if you ARE pregnant, it's just too early. You should see a gradual darkening of the lines after AF is due, and that will confirm it for you. Anything prior to that is not going to be definitive anyway.

Good luck hon! I hope the odds are in your favour and you pop back with good news soon!

Just thought id mention you cant get a positive before implantation.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BEARD88 View Post
    Just thought id mention you cant get a positive before implantation.

Perhaps I worded that badly. What I meant was that implantation starts, but is unsuccessful - that is, HCG can begin to excrete, but then the pregnancy fails and the double lines fade out on the stick...
    Last edited by Blossom74; 09-12-2016 at 19:23.

Thanks
    Reviews
    This is what I was so un-eloquently trying to explain.

"About three weeks after your last menstrual period,
    a fertilized egg implants in the uterus, and cells that would become the placenta begin to produce levels of the pregnancy hormone hCG that are high enough to detect on a blood or urine test. However, for some reason it does not complete implantation — an ultrasound will not be able to detect a gestational sac or placenta developing — resulting in bleeding around a week after your regular period was due."

http://www.whattoexpect.com/pregnancy/chemical-pregnancy/

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks hunni ill def keep u posted. I was thinking this may result in a chemical pregancy i never ever heard of one untill i looked up what it meant this would have been baby number 6 & I've been blessed with 5 healthy pregnancies (one IVF )

11. The Following User Says Thank You to joelamber For This Useful Post:

Blossom74  (10-12-2016)