+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default I want another baby but partner doesn't

Hi Mummas,

My partner and I are married with two amazing kids. In between them we had a miscarriage. Anyway I really want another baby but my partner doesn't. I missed the pill for the last two days as I forgot too get more. I asked my partner wether I should start again or not, I told him how I really want another and too please really think about it before giving an answer. Well he told me too keep taking it for now. I'm feeling empty and like I'm not complete, I'm even starting to feel annoyed, upset, angry and a bit of resentment. I know I shouldn't as it's how he feels but I just can't help it and I feel down and out. Any tips too try and help him agree or ways to make me not resent him and just be happy? I feel incomplete , I have told him how I feel. Thankyou

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's so hard. I don't really know how to answer this one, as just as much as it's your right to want another baby, it's his right not to, if you know what I mean?

I would suggest a good talk. Like sit down and really explain to him how desperately you want another. He might not realise how important this issue is for you. I would get it all out, then give him say, a month to think it over where you don't mention it again and where he can just process.

I don't know how old you are/ how old your kids are, but maybe in a years time he may be more willing to discuss it?

Unfortunately it's one of those situations where someone has to compromise. If he really won't budge on having another child, and you really need another, what are you going to do? Will you resent him forever if you don't get that child you need to feel complete?

It's so difficult. Best of luck to you

3. The Following User Says Thank You to shethewolf For This Useful Post:

BH-KatiesMum  (27-04-2017)