+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Anyone on here from Central West NSW

Just moved to the area and going through the ivf process now but am super excited to know when the antental classes are set for next year at bathurst base hospital. I dont want to ask them cos i dont want to sound like a weirdo. So thought id ask here plus a great way to meet other mums or mums to be. I have a daughter too she is 16months. Anyone else from here and doing ivf or are pregnant in bathurst

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I'm not going through ivf, I have a DS who is 3, we live in blayney. Probably isn't overly helpful because I had my DS in Orange. More than happy to chat though

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Hasselhoff View Post
    I'm not going through ivf, I have a DS who is 3, we live in blayney. Probably isn't overly helpful because I had my DS in Orange. More than happy to chat though
    Hey Hasselhoff, thats ok, we can still chat. What was the orange hospital like, ive only heard good things about that place. We are going to buy in the next 6months.either in bathurst or orange so orange could still be in the cards.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jasminecook85 View Post
    Hey Hasselhoff, thats ok, we can still chat. What was the orange hospital like, ive only heard good things about that place. We are going to buy in the next 6months.either in bathurst or orange so orange could still be in the cards.
    Sounds good
    Orange hospital was actually quite nice! The people were lovely and I felt the care was really good. Wasn't rushed in and out etc. that made me feel really comfortable. We also had to take DS in to emergency once and he was kept overnight. The nurses and doctors were wonderful. They made us feel very relaxed.
    A friend of mine did some nursing prac at Bathurst private hospital and she said it was really nice there.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Hasselhoff View Post
    Sounds good
    Orange hospital was actually quite nice! The people were lovely and I felt the care was really good. Wasn't rushed in and out etc. that made me feel really comfortable. We also had to take DS in to emergency once and he was kept overnight. The nurses and doctors were wonderful. They made us feel very relaxed.
    A friend of mine did some nursing prac at Bathurst private hospital and she said it was really nice there.
    Oh awesome. Sounds very promising there which is good. Nothing worse then going to a hospital with a bad reputation. Unfortunately i will have to go public as i dont have private health anymore so bathurst private is out of the question. Though even when i had private health with my first i chose public as they had the better facilities there at that hospital plus the outlay is just so much more at private so for me i prefer public. What sort of nurse is your friend?