+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hello @Opheliadeze I’m so happy to hear you’ve been in contact with Dr Lighten, he is so amazing. I’m not just saying this because he helped me to finally get pregnant, but he was the only one in 7 years to help me get a BFP and I went to 3 other clinics and saw several FS’s before him, none of them were successful for us. Genea were great too. The fact that they have ultrasound assisted embryo transfers was also an important factor for us. Maybe other clinics do that too now, but the other 3 didn’t at the time.

I cannot recommended to you enough to go ahead and seek treatment with Dr Lighten, his experience and proven success rates are enough for me to encourage you to get his help. I was 38.5 when I saw him and had low egg quality and numbers. Having one blocked tube shouldn’t be an issue as I know of women who have gone on to have babies with only one tube.

I had endo and if it is suggested for you to get it removed then do it, it can really impact on fertility. Having a normal BMI is great. Dr Lighten may also get you to have a blood test which is also helpful to see if you have any underlying issues like thyroid or sugar levels, but given your age and normal BMI this is probably unlikely. But still it is important to get everything checked. Dr Lighten found I had thyroid issues and high sugar levels and got them treated whilst I was doing a cycle. Yet again, something the other FS’s never bothered with.

Yes, doctors who give women like us too much hormones are just plain negligent. Too much hormones affect the quality of our already low egg count, no wonder the little amount of eggs we produce aren’t good quality enough to help form an embryo or a successful implantation. For years I was on the maximum dose, I wish I knew then what I know now. It took us 12 cycles to get pregnant, imagine all the heartache, despair not to mention money we lost over the years due to eggs being pumped with too much hormones that were never going to turn into a baby. Thank goodness Dr Lighten knew better and did everything right for us. When we had our bub, it was his 19th success in a row, that’s gotta tell you something right! All the best to you, I hope I’ve been helpful. If there is anything else you’d like to ask, just let me know.

@nightowlsurprise I’m also happy to hear you and your husband saw Dr Lighten, he definitely knows what he’s talking about. I met a new mother at playgroup and guess what, her bub was another Dr Lighten success story after previous failed cycles with other FS’s. Best wishes with your endo surgery, I hope that’s all that’s needed to help you to finally get pregnant. He is so honest and trustworthy and obviously not after your money otherwise he wouldn’t encourage you to try naturally and not to go further than 2 IVF cycles, he is very genuine and in it for the right reasons. I know what it’s like to see 10 FS’s too but with Dr Lighten his approach is so refreshing and he is interested in helping his patients take home a baby. I wish you all the best, good luck with everything.
    Last edited by Mod-Uniquey; 23-03-2017 at 13:47.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to AceOfBase For This Useful Post:

opheliadaze  (14-03-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Dr Antony

@nightowlsurprise

Hi! I would love to chat with you but..how do I pm you?

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Dr Antony Lighten

@nightowlsurprise thanks for the tip. Hope i can pm you soon!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Dr Antony Lighten

@AceOfBase how was the surgery...can you share your experience with us?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote removed by Moderator

Hi there, I just pm'd you. See if you can see my message.
    Last edited by Mod-Uniquey; 23-03-2017 at 13:44.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @nightowlsurprise yes i PM you too. Did you get it? Please share more about your case 😆

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @fairyfloss7676, just wondering have you met dr Lighten? How's your experience with him? I'Looking for a new IVF dr and would appreciate some insights.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @opheliadaze, have you met Dr Lighten yet? He sounds like the right Dr I'm looking for. Only his office is a bit far from where I live (the Shire). Hope you have your BFP soon. GL!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @Lorri! You've found the thread I posted about!! I responded to your post about Dr Lighten!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @nightowlsurorise Yes, thank you very much!!! GL!!