+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default So impatient :( help!!

Hi all
    Im brand new but have been lurking for the past month 😁
    Hubby and I already have 2 daughters (11 & 3) but are trying for one more. I had the implanon removed 13 weeks ago coming up to 14 on Monday and I have not had a drop of blood leave my body 😣 i am a little worried and very impatient.
    With our second we got very lucky, I had the implanon removed at the beginning of Feb and found out I was pregnant by the end of March. This time around I have had nothing for 13 weeks and I am getting very restless. Any recommendations to kick start my period and ovulation?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ide go back to your gyno

Thanks
    Reviews
    Have you tested just in case? You may have caught it first go? If not if def go to the dr.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Have peed on numerous sticks as well as two blood tests from the doc. Definite BFN.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Sometimes a normal cycle can take a while to return. It can be somewhat normal.

I think depending on age there is nothing to do for now but wait. Mine took almost 6 months to return.

Have you seen a dr yet? If not, while waiting I would do bloods to check all levels including immunity for VPDs.

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's what I was afraid of. I'm hearing more and more that it can take a long time for a cycle to return after implanon removal.
    I have a GP appointment next week. will ask and see what can be done.
    Thank you ladies

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Ducki151
    How did u go? Any luck. I had mine removed 3 weeks ago

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Constanceprice
    So, Implanon was removed on the 29th of August 2016. Nothing from the 29th of August onwards. Tried Maca and Vitex, nothing. Went to GP beginning of Dec and had an ultrasound, the doc sonographer said I had 'possible PCOS' but not enough evidence to substantiate further testing. First acupuncture session on the 20th of December, then holidays so centre closed for the period. Second acupuncture session on the 12th of Jan, then weekly following that. not much movement from just acupuncture so started on Chinese herbs on the 1st of Feb, nasty tasting but they worked. had my first period on the 16th of Feb! 5 months after Implanon removal but with A LOT of assistance.
    I had to stop acupuncture and the herbs as it was getting costly and no sign of my period yet. When funds are available I will start up acu and herbs again.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Ducki151
    Ohhh no that's such a pain. I have all the signs of pregnancy but all neg tests so far. Drs on Tuesday for bloods. I get nausea of and on all day. It's driving me bonkers. All symptoms match my last pregnancy exactly.
    If drs bloods come out with nothing the I'm going to try bc pills to bring them on. If not my naturopath said he could help

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ohh and I read that taking 2 weeks of progesterone then stopping resets everything so to speak