+ Reply to Thread
Page 71 of 71 FirstFirst ... 2161697071
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by shmish View Post
    @michymooo hopefully it's just early and your levels will rise in the next couple of days! It's such an emotional roller coaster! Good luck x
    Thanks @shmish I'm feeling better about after I thought about it a bit more, hopefully I'll get positive news in a week. Best of luck to you and thanks for your post xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by michymooo View Post
    Hi everyone sorry to chime in so late (especially since Jan is over)
    Firstly congratulations to everyone that had a BFP to those that didn't I really wish you so much luck in February.

I am wondering if someone has had a similar situation.
    I had a natural miscarriage in December 25th with my last tested hcg being 7 on the 27th bleeding stopped on the 31st.

I took two pregnancy tests last week on Wednesday and Friday which were negative but on Sunday it was positive as were the 3 following that- very faint though.
    I had a blood test done yesterday and just got my results and they are only 53 so I need to get a repeat done because they are so low.
    Due to my miscarriage I have no idea when I ovulated or what cycle day I am, I guess my question is, is it likely I am super early given I didn't get a positive result until Sunday? Has anyone been in this situation before?
    I felt so calm prior to getting the result and now I feel like it's going to end in miscarriage again.
    My levels were that at my blood test I was just under 4 weeks
    I'm now 6 weeks had my scan yesterday and saw it's little heart beating

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to melbournemummaof3 For This Useful Post:

kylez83  (03-02-2017),skydancer  (03-02-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default January 2017 TTC Chat

Last edited by littleraywithsun; 05-02-2017 at 11:38.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies, congrats to those who got bfps in Jan, I hope you are all doing well Just wondering if in the name of science (and helping a sister out) if you got a bfp in Jan (will try tag you all) if you could comment on how long you had been trying to conceive, if you had and fertility issues and or help. I think it's interesting for us to know these things. Thank you! @CJay @Ashling @melbournemummaof3 @ivyninja @iambrooke @shmish

I think there were 39 people in this thread ttc in Jan and it looks like 6 were successful

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by kylez83 View Post
    Hi ladies, congrats to those who got bfps in Jan, I hope you are all doing well Just wondering if in the name of science (and helping a sister out) if you got a bfp in Jan (will try tag you all) if you could comment on how long you had been trying to conceive, if you had and fertility issues and or help. I think it's interesting for us to know these things. Thank you! @CJay @Ashling @melbournemummaof3 @ivyninja @iambrooke @shmish

I think there were 39 people in this thread ttc in Jan and it looks like 6 were successful
    Hey Kylez, I was TTC no. 2 and fell pregnant cycle number 2. I had been tracking my ovulation for a few months prior and always had pretty regular cycles with obvious signs of O. But the first month we tried, everything went out the window. I think I got so stressed about everything, I didn't even O. I never got a positive OPK anyway. Second month, it was Christmas holidays and I was so much less stressed.

I think I'm a really good example for the effects of stress on the menstrual cycle.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Ashling For This Useful Post:

kylez83  (12-02-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by kylez83 View Post

Was my second cycle
    I've never had any issues

Thanks
    Reviews
    @kylez83 - a bit slow but better late than never.

We were quite lucky and fell on the second cycle of trying (although I had been vaguely tracking my cycles since coming off the pill about 5 months ago, but we never managed to BD at the appropriate time).

My only issue was lack of fertile CM, but we used the first response conception friendly lubricant which seemed to do the job.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to ivyninja For This Useful Post:

kylez83  (13-02-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Wow the three of you all fell on second cycle! That's amazing