+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 71 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi class of 2017! Excited and positive about moving into month 7 ttc#1. Can I please be added to test on the 20th?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by niccyt View Post
    Unicorno89, I am also using the clearblue digital tests this month, I have never used them before but have heard good things about them. What day is a good day to start doing ovulation testing?

Merry Christmas everyone, may you have a beautiful day filled with love, laughs and happiness with your family & friends xxx
    I like the original digital ones but I'm not keen on the advanced digital ones. It really depends on how long you cycle is as when you should tests. I start from CD 10 x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by taylormacpat View Post
    I'm just using the little first response test strips this month as last month I had used the clear blue digital and got like 9 days of the flashing smiley, no solid smiley and I checked my 9th flashing smiley with a strip test and it was negative.... so I didn't know what to believe... I'm starting to think I've only ovulated once since October (coming off the pill) but who knows! Need constant symptoms to figure that out!!
    Yeah thats why I dislike the advanced Tests as i had a similar experience and if i wasnt used my ic opks i would have missed O

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I thought I had missed my o 7 days ago when I went from low to peak way earlier than expected, randomly tested again today and got peak again.... which is more when I was expecting it.

the night before I got my original peak I had my work Xmas do, and was quite dehydrated. Would that have affected it and given a false positive? I also had a ovulation dip then but also could be related to the hangover.

thoughts?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Unicorno89 View Post
    Yeah thats why I dislike the advanced Tests as i had a similar experience and if i wasnt used my ic opks i would have missed O
    It's all a bit frustrating really. Getting no symptoms and no positive OPKs so far. Due to O on Boxing Day according to my Shine app... but I don't think it's going to happen... no CM really ATM either...
    I'm over this TTC thing already hahaha can't it just be sex once and pregnant straight away? Haha

6. The Following User Says Thank You to taylormacpat For This Useful Post:

kylez83  (26-12-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies! Let's hope Jan 2017 kicks the year off with a bang for all of us! Can I be put in for the 20th please.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies Can I please be put down for the 25th
    Fx 2017 is our year and we can start it positively
    This is our 3rd cycle gonal f injections and 16th month TTC
    We start all our ivf appointments this month to work out what's next if this treatment doesn't work

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's all a bit frustrating really. Getting no symptoms and no positive OPKs so far. Due to O on Boxing Day according to my Shine app... but I don't think it's going to happen... no CM really ATM either...
    I'm over this TTC thing already hahaha can't it just be sex once and pregnant straight away? Haha
    I don't usually have issues with getting pregnant just staying pregnant­čśĆ. One of my best friends has just told me she is pregnant and due in June with her 4th baby ­čś▓. She will have 4 under 4 I have no idea how she does it and here I am wondering how I will cope with two!.

I got the digital opks but the original kind as my opks haven't arrived, i have some left over but not enough and he line is darker than I was expecting so I need to crack out the digitals.

Have you got your pos opk yet?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Unicorno89 View Post
    I don't usually have issues with getting pregnant just staying pregnant. One of my best friends has just told me she is pregnant and due in June with her 4th baby . She will have 4 under 4 I have no idea how she does it and here I am wondering how I will cope with two!.

I got the digital opks but the original kind as my opks haven't arrived, i have some left over but not enough and he line is darker than I was expecting so I need to crack out the digitals.

Have you got your pos opk yet?
    Not for this month.. only started a little bit of CM today so I'm thinking my cycle is going to be longer as my app says I'm meant to O tomorrow.. but nothing on OPK.
    I only got High fertility last month, no pos. The month before (oct) was my first month off the pill and I had a blazing pos with sore nipples and everything but haven't had anything similar since...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Not for this month.. only started a little bit of CM today so I'm thinking my cycle is going to be longer as my app says I'm meant to O tomorrow.. but nothing on OPK.
    I only got High fertility last month, no pos. The month before (oct) was my first month off the pill and I had a blazing pos with sore nipples and everything but haven't had anything similar since...
    The pill messed with your hormones big time. I went on it again for two months help with my endometriosis and I bled the whole Two months and then went off it and i had a 42 day cycle and its been messed up every since. Bc doesn't agree with me.

What cd are you on?