ADVERTISEMENT

+ Reply to Thread
Page 60 of 71 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by nuggetty View Post
    Sooo bloody hard haha. I'll try to wait :P
    I'd go to another dr and get the blood test ( Im so impatient!) even if you had implanted 2 days ago, a blood test would show some HCG.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @nuggetty are your cycles normally regular? Maybe you ovulated later this month... I would probs wait another week to do bloods (but would probably keep going pregnancy tests everyday lol)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I would go and try my luck with another doctor too nuggetty (also impatient here lol).

Thanks everyone for the lovely comments. Feeling excited but also very cautious, spending time on these forums has made me realise that anything can happen this early on. Fingers crossed it is sticky.

Have had a weird pain in my lower right abdomen for the last 2 days. Implantation cramps? It is very localised though. I hope it's not a sign of an ectopic..hopefully I'm just being a bit paranoid. Will make a GP appointment in the next few days.

Tried an FRER this evening -

test.jpg

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ivyninja For This Useful Post:

Addicted to Love  (19-01-2017),Ashling  (20-01-2017),HappySalsa  (19-01-2017),InterestedWoman  (21-01-2017),kylez83  (19-01-2017),nuggetty  (19-01-2017),skydancer  (20-01-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamingofnumber3 View Post
    I'd go to another dr and get the blood test ( Im so impatient!) even if you had implanted 2 days ago, a blood test would show some HCG.
    I got the referral so I could just go in and get it done and deal with the scolding she would probably give me haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by shmish View Post
    @nuggetty are your cycles normally regular? Maybe you ovulated later this month... I would probs wait another week to do bloods (but would probably keep going pregnancy tests everyday lol)
    Cycles are normally 29-31 days but I've never been this late before. Wasn't tracking at all (decided to take a break. What a cycle to do that haha)

I'm going to pick up a Digital First Response as I read that they're super sensitive? So if that says negative I will wait the week or so to do bloods. If I get a positive (fingers crossed!) I'll get bloods done earlier.

Thanks for all the support guys
    Had a little bit of a cry before. Feeling so frustrated.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nuggetty For This Useful Post:

Ashling  (20-01-2017),kylez83  (20-01-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ivyninja View Post
    I would go and try my luck with another doctor too nuggetty (also impatient here lol).

Thanks everyone for the lovely comments. Feeling excited but also very cautious, spending time on these forums has made me realise that anything can happen this early on. Fingers crossed it is sticky.

Have had a weird pain in my lower right abdomen for the last 2 days. Implantation cramps? It is very localised though. I hope it's not a sign of an ectopic..hopefully I'm just being a bit paranoid. Will make a GP appointment in the next few days.

Attachment 88119
    Love that line! It's not even a squinter!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ivyninja View Post

Attachment 88119
    I was having all sorts of twinges and crampy feelings slightly to the right, but they've faded now. I guess I'll find out this Saturday for sure whether it's ectopic or not, but I keep reminding myself that ectopic is extremely rare, strange feelings are normal in pregnancy (I remember them from last time) and my hcg levels are normal which is unusual for an ectopic pregnancy.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Ashling For This Useful Post:

kylez83  (20-01-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    9DPO today and on the train feeling super nauseous - hopefully a good sign! Might do a sneaky test tomorrow at 10dpo
    @Ashling try not to stress and enjoy this time (I know easier said then done)

12. The Following User Says Thank You to shmish For This Useful Post:

kylez83  (20-01-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by shmish View Post
    9DPO today and on the train feeling super nauseous - hopefully a good sign! Might do a sneaky test tomorrow at 10dpo
    @Ashling try not to stress and enjoy this time (I know easier said then done)
    Hopefully a good sign!

I couldn't stomach breakfast again today, I'm hoping it's all not just nerves....

14. The Following User Says Thank You to kylez83 For This Useful Post:

shmish  (20-01-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @shmish and @kylez83 you both sound like you're having promising signs! Fx for you both 🤞🏼

16. The Following User Says Thank You to dreamingofnumber3 For This Useful Post:

shmish  (20-01-2017)