+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 71 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Trytryandtryagain View Post
    @kylez83 yay for ur 1st iui cycle,

In terms of hpt my fs says 16 days from trigger shot is when af is due and u should do hpt/bloods 2 days later if af hasn't arrived

we have our commencement appts this week to start iui/ivf and I'm really nervous

Fs has said I will need to get my tubes checked - did u get this done? How do they do it?
    Fx crossed for you
    Thanks yes that sounds similar to what our fs said too. And yes I had my tubes checked. You need a referral for a hsg, a hysterosalpingogram, which is an X-ray procedure to see if you have blocked tubes, the put a dye in your uterus which floats up through your tubes if they are all clear. Mine was a bit painful, just really crampy and I bled for a day or so afterwards, but the dr I had was rough and impatient.

What are your fertility issues? How long have you been trying? Feel free to pm me if you want to chat

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Trytryandtryagain

I've created a thread where we can all chat about first time fertility issues as there has been a few people contact me about the iui procedure, here it is: IUI - first time fertility treatment
    http://www.bubhub.com.au/community/f...d.php?t=559616

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All

Just wanted to join this January TTC thread. I am due to test on 25th of January if AF doesn't show.

looking for some test budding as this TWW feels like the longest 2 weeks of my life.

how is every body going? baby dust to all x

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shmish For This Useful Post:

HappySalsa  (17-01-2017),kylez83  (17-01-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @shmish welcome Af is due on the same day for me also! However I can't do a hpt with you as I have had fertility treatment and need to wait a few more days after af was due for a blood test. Fingers crossed this is your month!! How long have you been ttc?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Spotting started yesterday and full on AF today so I'm off to the Feb thread. My fingers are crossed for everyone left waiting this month, especially you @kylez83!

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kaya For This Useful Post:

jackie2  (18-01-2017),kylez83  (17-01-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @shmish Hi! I'm in the tww too. It's dragging... I'm 7dpo and testing 21st (probably earlier lol). I had major cramping and backache for the last couple of days, but nothing today, it's all disappeared No idea what's going on.

@Kaya Sorry to hear this month is a fizzer. Hope Feb is better for you x
    Last edited by HappySalsa; 17-01-2017 at 16:23.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to HappySalsa For This Useful Post:

kylez83  (17-01-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaya View Post
    Spotting started yesterday and full on AF today so I'm off to the Feb thread. My fingers are crossed for everyone left waiting this month, especially you @kylez83!
    Sorry to here that @Kaya thanks for the support and good luck next month xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @kylez83 I am also having fertility treatment. This is my first cycle on Clomid 25mg with Trigger Shot. I have my progesterone blood test tomorrow to see if i ovulated and then if i don't get my period on by the 25th of January i need to have my hcg blood test. (but as i am a serial pregnancy test taker i will most likely cheat and test before then hehe) What treatment plan are you currently on? my fingers are crossed for you.

quick background:
    I got pregnant in May 2016 (no idea how was not trying but was super excited) it ended in miscarriage. We where always going to start trying in September 2016 so thought we would give my body a break and try again in September i have PCOS so don't have regular periods. I then had to more miscarriage one in October and 1 at the end of Novemeber, then i had a D&C in December and Provera to start my period.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to shmish For This Useful Post:

kylez83  (18-01-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi@HappySalsa Its so frustrating isn't it, i swear the 2ww is the worst part i just want to know straight away. My symptoms also come and go i had cramping on my left side yesterday but its gone today who knows. fingers crossed for you. How long have you been TTC?

@Kaya im so sorry i hope February is your month!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm out ladies - blood tests tell me I didn't o so will see fs on Monday to start a new cycle
    Baby dust to all that are still to test and comisserations to those who are out - I'll see u in feb x

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Trytryandtryagain For This Useful Post:

kylez83  (18-01-2017)