+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 71 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast
Results 511 to 520 of 708
  1. #511
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    771
    Thanks
    1,125
    Thanked
    330
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    What would you do?

    It was our first round of IUI this month which occurred on Thursday 12 Jan, I should of ovulated on either 11 or 12 Jan based on the ultrasound the FS did on 11 Jan. My fertility friend app was originally saying AF would be due on the 27th, but now since I ovulated on 11/12th it's saying the 25th. I have a referral for a pregnancy blood test which I am meant to do 2 days after AF was due if there is a no show. Should I do the blood test on the 27th (Friday), 28th (Saturday) or the 30th (Monday)? I can't do a home pregnancy test as it will likely show positive due to the hcg shot I got on 11th. My previous right side ovulation had AF arriving on the 25. I'm thinking I'll do blood test on Saturday 28th. What would you do?

  2. #512
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    771
    Thanks
    1,125
    Thanked
    330
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mad89 View Post
    Thanks @kylez83! Sitting in the office now waiting for the injection

    How do you pm? Can you do it on the app or only the webpage?
    Just sent you a pm x

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to kylez83 For This Useful Post:

    Mad89  (16-01-2017)

  4. #513
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    96
    Thanks
    24
    Thanked
    19
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamingofnumber3 View Post
    You might find you ovulate today abs your temp jumps even higher tomorrow.
    I just checked my charts and I seem to see a rise from 35.9-36ish the days leading to ov. Then post ov my temps are over 36.5

    Do you log your stats in fertility friend? I find that's the easiest way. BBT won't tell you you've ovulated until 2 days after the fact (FF needs 2 high temps to pick up ovulation) but it'll show you pattern. If this is your first month temping, I'd go by the OPK ☺
    I am so excited. Finally today after 5 months of trying and monitoring, I have loads of proper egg white cm. I have never been able to notice this in any of my past cycles. So I guess I am about to ovulate then. thanks for your help

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to kayte571 For This Useful Post:

    kylez83  (16-01-2017)

  6. #514
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    300
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked
    256
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by kayte571 View Post
    I am so excited. Finally today after 5 months of trying and monitoring, I have loads of proper egg white cm. I have never been able to notice this in any of my past cycles. So I guess I am about to ovulate then. thanks for your help
    Any time x

    Log all symptoms/cm/temps in fertility friend. It's a great way of tracking and comparing month to month.

  7. #515
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    300
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked
    256
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by kylez83 View Post
    What would you do?

    It was our first round of IUI this month which occurred on Thursday 12 Jan, I should of ovulated on either 11 or 12 Jan based on the ultrasound the FS did on 11 Jan. My fertility friend app was originally saying AF would be due on the 27th, but now since I ovulated on 11/12th it's saying the 25th. I have a referral for a pregnancy blood test which I am meant to do 2 days after AF was due if there is a no show. Should I do the blood test on the 27th (Friday), 28th (Saturday) or the 30th (Monday)? I can't do a home pregnancy test as it will likely show positive due to the hcg shot I got on 11th. My previous right side ovulation had AF arriving on the 25. I'm thinking I'll do blood test on Saturday 28th. What would you do?
    As impatient as I am, I'd wait till the 30th. If you do it to early, it could be false negative.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to dreamingofnumber3 For This Useful Post:

    kylez83  (16-01-2017)

  9. #516
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    102
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked
    51
    Reviews
    0
    AF arrived today, so month 7 of ttc# was yet another bust. Hubby is sure it's all normal and good - I feel broken and over it. Dammit, this s*it is hard on the emotions!

    A friend just had her baby after falling on month 1 and it hurts to know I've been trying since she announced and still have nothing to show for it.

    How anyone survives doing this for years astounds me - so strong!

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ana14 For This Useful Post:

    HappySalsa  (17-01-2017),kylez83  (17-01-2017)

  11. #517
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    771
    Thanks
    1,125
    Thanked
    330
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ana14 View Post
    AF arrived today, so month 7 of ttc# was yet another bust. Hubby is sure it's all normal and good - I feel broken and over it. Dammit, this s*it is hard on the emotions!

    A friend just had her baby after falling on month 1 and it hurts to know I've been trying since she announced and still have nothing to show for it.

    How anyone survives doing this for years astounds me - so strong!
    Hi @ana14, big hugs xo we understand what your going through, it's so tough.

    We have been ttc since April 2016 and in September 2016 we asked our dr for the basic fertility tests. From those we found we had low sperm count. We were referred to a fertility specialist which we saw in end on November and we were told we pretty much have no chance of conceiving naturally. Last week we did our first round of iui and are now 6dpo. If no luck here we will do 2 more rounds of iui and then ivf.

    I guess what I'm trying to show is the importance of testing. Confront the unknown and make sure you know why your working with. The tests take months so better to start them sooner rather than later so you can get on the right path for your bodies.

    I hope this helps. Sending you strength xo

  12. #518
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    281
    Thanks
    128
    Thanked
    387
    Reviews
    0
    Congrats @melbournemummof3 awesome news

  13. #519
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    281
    Thanks
    128
    Thanked
    387
    Reviews
    0
    @ana14
    I know how u feel and how devo it can be when af arrives and dp or dh just shrugs and says it's ok we'll try next month - earth shattering
    My bff started ttc 6 months after dh and I and she now has a 6 week old dd
    I didn't cope well in her pregnancy because I was envious (I guess that's the right word) and I thought when she had the baby I would be horrible as well but she's gorgeous and I'm in love

    I hear all these people ttc for years on years and then finally getting their bfp - I'm with u and constantly wonder how do they do it for that long!!

  14. #520
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    281
    Thanks
    128
    Thanked
    387
    Reviews
    0
    @kylez83 yay for ur 1st iui cycle,

    In terms of hpt my fs says 16 days from trigger shot is when af is due and u should do hpt/bloods 2 days later if af hasn't arrived

    we have our commencement appts this week to start iui/ivf and I'm really nervous

    Fs has said I will need to get my tubes checked - did u get this done? How do they do it?
    Fx crossed for you


 

Similar Threads

  1. Due January 2017. :)
    By Caramelbabyx3 in forum When are you due?
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 25-08-2016, 01:28

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
FEATURED SUPPORTER
Shapland Swim SchoolsSemi private learn to swim classes for a maximum of 3 children in specialized heated teaching pools. Our swim schools ...
REVIEWS
"Made bed time less anxious"
by Meld85
My Little Heart Whisbear - the Humming Bear reviews ›
"Wonderful natural Aussie made product!"
by Mrstwr
Baby U Goat Milk Moisturiser reviews ›
"Replaced good quality with cheap tight nappies"
by Kris
Coles Comfy Bots Nappies reviews ›