+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 71 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @EmeraldOwl thanks for that. Hopefully regular cycles come soon and a bfp!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just popping back in to say hi. Just started clomid again and this is my 3rd cycle. Feeling bummed about the last 2. Im doing days 5-9 this time around. Supposed to be Oing on Christmas... like Christmas isnt stressful enough.
    Hope we all start 2017 pregnant.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rachel3072 For This Useful Post:

kylez83  (18-12-2016),Unicorno89  (18-12-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So looks like I am out for this cycle already! Wasn't expecting to o until Xmas (around day 21) and had been using ICs just in case getting no results. I randomly decided to buy clear blue and test yesterday and got peak on day 12! Pretty annoyed as we hadn't bd'ed at all beforehand.

Couldn't yesterday as we were visiting my dad and sleeping in the lounge.

Just got home and now got the low circle. Will be tonight but not putting much hope into it

Goddamit!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Rachel3072 View Post
    Just popping back in to say hi. Just started clomid again and this is my 3rd cycle. Feeling bummed about the last 2. Im doing days 5-9 this time around. Supposed to be Oing on Christmas... like Christmas isnt stressful enough.
    Hope we all start 2017 pregnant.
    I'm starting my second, I feel like doing 100mg this cycle but I'm not sure. I'm starting today as i am CD3 so will be doing 3-7.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lanabananah View Post
    So looks like I am out for this cycle already! Wasn't expecting to o until Xmas (around day 21) and had been using ICs just in case getting no results. I randomly decided to buy clear blue and test yesterday and got peak on day 12! Pretty annoyed as we hadn't bd'ed at all beforehand.

Couldn't yesterday as we were visiting my dad and sleeping in the lounge.

Just got home and now got the low circle. Will be tonight but not putting much hope into it

Goddamit!
    Oh no that's a bummer... I have a short cycle and o on day 11/12. Nearly missed o day this cycle too as my partner was away for work. Not feeling too hopeful this cycle either

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello Lanabananah. Could you please put me down for January the 14th?
    This will be my third month off the pill. Should be ovulating on NYE. I definitely was symptom spotting last month and actually thought I was pregnant but unfortunately AF arrived two days ago which got me a little upset. So my New Years resolution will be to lessen my amount of symptom spotting and not to google every single thing lol.
    Sending babydust to everyone trying this month, fingers crossed we can start 2017 off with an amazing surprise Xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by niccyt View Post
    Hello Lanabananah. Could you please put me down for January the 14th?
    This will be my third month off the pill. Should be ovulating on NYE. I definitely was symptom spotting last month and actually thought I was pregnant but unfortunately AF arrived two days ago which got me a little upset. So my New Years resolution will be to lessen my amount of symptom spotting and not to google every single thing lol.
    Sending babydust to everyone trying this month, fingers crossed we can start 2017 off with an amazing surprise Xxx
    Hey @niccyt that sounds like a perfect resolution to me! I'm with you on that one!! We will be ovulating / testing around the same time! Bring on the good news for 2017!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to wheelsy For This Useful Post:

niccyt  (20-12-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jumping over here after an unsuccessful December. I may ovulate twice in January if my first cycle isn't too long, so twice the chance! I sometimes ovulate late so can't be sure of the testing date until o comes, but it'll be around the 17th.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jumping on board in hopes of something.
    Been ttc since August however no af AT ALL so BFN ever since.
    I started accupuncture today and the accupuncturist says she is hopeful for some sort of result in the next 4-6 weeks.
    Can i just tag along for the ride?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just got my order of IC Hpts And I'm hoping my opks arrives by the end of the week, the seller said 7 days so fx. I should O on the 30th or so, I haven't ovulated Twice in a month before so feels weird.