+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 71 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Im out this month, I dont even have to wait until the 15th to test. That is the depressing thing about testing BBT.... my temp is so far below the coverline now that there is no coming back from it. Guess I'll head to February ttc.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Could it be an implantation dip if you're 9dpo?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaya View Post
    Could it be an implantation dip if you're 9dpo?
    There is a drop in temp during implantation? I did not know that! My temp dropped, but that's cos I took temp 2 hours before I was supposed to.. I should have started temping taking into consideration I would be going to work at some point

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashling View Post
    Well I'm finally actually late now lol (af was due Sunday) so I think that makes a difference. I did go to my dr last Thursday, but that was 3 days before af was due and she said she couldn't even enter the details into the system yet. But she did schedule me for bloods and wants me to get a second lot done this week to check that everything is increasing normally. I went so early though bc I wanted to know what I need to do to make sure I can go to a different hospital this time round. We increased our private health cover to include maternity and will be going private but I also don't want to visit any hospitals within the region which I know is going to be tricky. I had a terrible experience with DD and I can't go through that again.
    Sorry to hear that you had a bad experience with hospitals.. that's great that your GP is an active one lol, my GPs are a bit hopeless, I have to tell them about fertility!

How many dpo's did you get the HCG reading of 63? Was it 11dpo?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by warratag View Post
    There is a drop in temp during implantation? I did not know that! My temp dropped, but that's cos I took temp 2 hours before I was supposed to.. I should have started temping taking into consideration I would be going to work at some point
    Not in all cases, but here's the article about it https://www.fertilityfriend.com/Faqs...dip-study.html

I mentioned it because I've seen charts dip below cover line and still be pregnant. Whether that's because of an implantation dip or an anomaly during temping that day (room temperature, layers of clothing, restless sleep, waking early/late etc), it doesn't mean anyone is 100% out yet.

As for me, I got woken up two hours before I was supposed to today as well and it's screwed with my chart. Fingers crossed I can get back to sleep again for a few hours and have my chart make more sense!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaya View Post
    Not in all cases, but here's the article about it https://www.fertilityfriend.com/Faqs...dip-study.html

I mentioned it because I've seen charts dip below cover line and still be pregnant. Whether that's because of an implantation dip or an anomaly during temping that day (room temperature, layers of clothing, restless sleep, waking early/late etc), it doesn't mean anyone is 100% out yet.

As for me, I got woken up two hours before I was supposed to today as well and it's screwed with my chart. Fingers crossed I can get back to sleep again for a few hours and have my chart make more sense!
    Thank you for the article! I'll have a read!!

Ha ha, I too had to wake up two hours early.. My easing was 36.41, down from 36.63 yesterday.. Someone on the BBT thread said temp will be lower if I temp earlier and that I should add 0.1 for graphing purposes.. I did that, but it still doesn't look good, although I did confirm my progesterone yesterday at 4dpo was 33, so I'm hoping it's not AF coming in less than 7 days.. Hoping that progesterone will increase until the day 21 blood test so I can officially confirm ovulation.. I'm doing IVF so I'm not expecting any natural miracles since I haven't been able to fall pregnant naturally for a year..

Good luck to you, I hope you can get back to sleep!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bfn at 10dpo booo. Hopefully something happens in 3 days time

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Unicorno89 For This Useful Post:

HappySalsa (09-01-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Unicorno89 View Post
    Good luck

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Mulzer For This Useful Post:

Unicorno89 (09-01-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Unicorno89 View Post
    I also just had a bfn, I'm 11dpo. The annoying thing is I don't have a consistent luteal phase. Could be anywhere from 15-20 days so I have no idea when af is actually due and no idea when I would expect to implant.

Does anyone know if you will implant later if you have a long luteal phase?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Definitely out for January, AF arrived this morning Good luck ladies, hopefully there'll be plenty of BFP's this month!