+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 71 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by warratag View Post
    Thank you for sharing that! I will not compare anymore!! Do you temp orally or internally?
    I temp orally. I find for me it's easier logistically. I have my thermometer next to my bed. The moment I wake up, I temp. Because it's orally, my DS's can be in the room (sometimes they come in when my alarm goes off) and it's not a problem ☺ I have a spot under my tongue on the left side where I sit the thermometer.

I've been temping 3 months and if I overlay my charts, they are all very similar patterns

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Happyfish View Post
    Bfn this morning No sign of AF visiting yet but temp started dropping this morning so I'm sure she'll be here in no time...
    So that i can figure if I ovulated or not and track my AF. Is it fair to say that if my temp starts dropping that I'm most likely getting AF soon? I ask because this is the first month that I may not have ovulated (that I'm aware of) and I started temping yesterday (at 3dpo). I will be doing IVF as soon as AF arrives, but I need to go on medication before AF arrives so I really need to figure out when AF will arrive so I don't miss out doing an IVF cycle this month.. I'm doing blood tests every second day to monitor my progesterone levels. Waiting for my day 21 to see if I did indeed ovulate.. Just don't want to be surprised by AF's arrival if I did not ovulate so trying to temp to see..
    Does one's temp go up and down during the luteal phase or does it go up and ONLY down when we get closer to AF arrival? Do you know?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamingofnumber3 View Post
    I temp orally. I find for me it's easier logistically. I have my thermometer next to my bed. The moment I wake up, I temp. Because it's orally, my DS's can be in the room (sometimes they come in when my alarm goes off) and it's not a problem ☺ I have a spot under my tongue on the left side where I sit the thermometer.

I've been temping 3 months and if I overlay my charts, they are all very similar patterns
    Lol, must be hard with kids going in and out

I use my left side too!!! I only started temping but so far I like it..

Thanks
    Reviews
    So that i can figure if I ovulated or not and track my AF. Is it fair to say that if my temp starts dropping that I'm most likely getting AF soon? I ask because this is the first month that I may not have ovulated (that I'm aware of) and I started temping yesterday (at 3dpo). I will be doing IVF as soon as AF arrives, but I need to go on medication before AF arrives so I really need to figure out when AF will arrive so I don't miss out doing an IVF cycle this month.. I'm doing blood tests every second day to monitor my progesterone levels. Waiting for my day 21 to see if I did indeed ovulate.. Just don't want to be surprised by AF's arrival if I did not ovulate so trying to temp to see..
    Does one's temp go up and down during the luteal phase or does it go up and ONLY down when we get closer to AF arrival? Do you know?
    Unfortunately I find my temp drops the day AF is due.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @********** https://www.fertilityfriend.com/Faqs...-on-chart.html

I've had my crosshairs change to dotted if I recordered EWCM later during the TWW (it sometimes happens during my cycle around 9DPO). Basically it just means not all of your fertile signs line up. If your temp shift is still really clear I'd confidently go by that rather than OPKs

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ana14 View Post
    I just watched The Great Sperm Race on YouTube, and it was incredible! Knowing the immense journey sperm undertake it is a miracle any of us are here! For you lucky ladies with bfps you can marvel at the miracle you just performed - for us still waiting we can appreciate the unbelievable odds working against us. Check it out! I will post the link, but if it doesn't work you can just Google the title on YouTube - it goes for about an hour.

The Great Sperm Race (1-6): http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLCDECC6C14006053D
    Thanks for the link, that was great - DH even watched it with me and he really tries to avoid anything sciencey related to TTC (anything more than days we need to BD is too much info for him lol).

Totally convinced now that there is no chance I will ever be pregnant though, wow

Thanks
    Reviews
    AF arrived for me today... so I'm semi out but I'm going to stay in here coz I should ovulate around 22nd Jan! Goodluck everyone! I have my fingers crossed for you! Xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamingofnumber3 View Post
    How many dpo are you @Happyfish ?
    @ivyninja I hope you're feeling better soon. Remember, sometimes it only takes 1 BD on the right day ☺
    I'm pretty sure I'm 14dpo, could be out a day or so either side. I think I o'd Christmas Day but I didn't temp between the 23rd and 27th, so somewhere between then. Still, I'm not out until the witch arrives so there's still a glimmer of hope!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Happyfish For This Useful Post:

Mummamania (08-01-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I just feel confused this cycle. I am either 8DPO or 10DPO today, depending on which part of my chart I look at. So I either O'd day 17 or day 19. It matters because it makes a difference to when I can test. Urgh the TWW is annoying. Guess there is nothing to do but wait.....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh no! Lucky you relaxed this month because you were successful! What happens now for you? Do you have an obgyn or do you wait a bit longer?
    Well I'm finally actually late now lol (af was due Sunday) so I think that makes a difference. I did go to my dr last Thursday, but that was 3 days before af was due and she said she couldn't even enter the details into the system yet. But she did schedule me for bloods and wants me to get a second lot done this week to check that everything is increasing normally. I went so early though bc I wanted to know what I need to do to make sure I can go to a different hospital this time round. We increased our private health cover to include maternity and will be going private but I also don't want to visit any hospitals within the region which I know is going to be tricky. I had a terrible experience with DD and I can't go through that again.

I have watched that sperm journey video before. Yes it's epic but don't forget it's what sperm are built for. If there's one thing I would recommend, over everything else, it would be trying to relax as much as possible. I've tracked my cycles for a while, and last month was the only time I didn't ovulate. I read that acute stress is ok because your body can deal with that, but chronic ongoing stress can cause problems because it interrupts the hormone channels.

Easier said than done I know, but be kind to yourself.