+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 71 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Ashling - Yes, I see progression in the tests. The last one is definitely the darkest.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to HappySalsa For This Useful Post:

Ashling (04-01-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Ashling, you are most definitely pregnant!!!!! How exciting!!!!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to warratag For This Useful Post:

Ashling (04-01-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default January 2017 TTC Chat

Quote Originally Posted by Ashling View Post
    With DD, I remember that the tests were basically double as strong every 48 hours, but it occurred to me that I've actually tested every day instead of every second.
    I tried to take a photo of the tests I've done so far, does anyone see progression? I don't know what I see anymore.

Attachment 87663

I have tried to write what times the tests were taken, but turns out FRER tests are very difficult to write on so please excuse the atrocious handwriting lol. From top to bottom, it's Monday FMU, Monday afternoon, Tuesday FMU and then the bottom one is Wednesday's FMU.
    Definite progressing there Hun. Don't compare today's test to yesterday you compare to Monday's as HCG is meant to double around that 48hr mark so compare yesterday's to tomorrow's iykwim. Hope that helps & congrats.

Ps and remember yesterday's and Monday's are dry which equals darker line

6. The Following User Says Thank You to MaybeBabyIVF For This Useful Post:

Ashling (04-01-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Ashling there's no mistaking that - it's definate line progression. remember it's every 48hrs doubling. Well done you xox

8. The Following User Says Thank You to wheelsy For This Useful Post:

Ashling (04-01-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default January 2017 TTC Chat

Quote Originally Posted by Ashling View Post
    Don't apologise that's what these threads are for. What length have your cycles been in the past? Is there any chance you have pcos? Also I'm not sure but I don't think you're too far away from normal just yet. But I would go and see a dr, they're the only ones who can give definitive answers. That said, I will say that twice I can recall having very long cycles where I worried that I was pregnant (this was when I was younger and with a different bf) but I think it was ultimately just stress. TTC can be ridiculously stressful so that alone could be the cause of an extended cycle.
    Thanks. My cycles average 29 days but They are not always to the day, could be 28,or 30. I have had some longer cycles looking back at my app but the longest recorded is 34 days and that has happened twice in the two years I've been tracking. If af doesn't come by Friday I will go back to dr. I did have an ultrasound for PCOS last year and was cleared but could things have changed? Possibly. And yes, it could be stress I guess, but I'm feeling less stressed this month than usual. Who knows.

And your lines are definitely getting darker. There is progression there for sure! Is it too early to get bloods done? Could reassure you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by InterestedWoman View Post
    So I'm approaching cd36 and still no af, not really any sign of it, not a spot of blood in sight. I'm starting to think extreme thoughts like there's something wrong with me, and I'm too old now and literally drying up. Feeling a bit pathetic today, sorry for the drama.
    I'm in the same boat cd34 .. my cycle range from 29-31 never this long ever.. except for the mc in may took 2-3 months for my period to return.

Going through my period calendar my lp phrase is 14days on the dot.. so far its day15 here so.. who knows I o quite late cd19 so maybe af just around the corner since hpt was bfn this morning

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Cooki For This Useful Post:

kylez83 (04-01-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I can definitely see ongoing progression with your tests Ashling!! Congratulations!!!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to niccyt For This Useful Post:

Ashling (04-01-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Ashling Congratulations!! I can 100% see line progression there!!! So excited for you!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to dreamingofnumber3 For This Useful Post:

Ashling (04-01-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooki View Post
    I'm in the same boat cd34 .. my cycle range from 29-31 never this long ever.. except for the mc in may took 2-3 months for my period to return.

Going through my period calendar my lp phrase is 14days on the dot.. so far its day15 here so.. who knows I o quite late cd19 so maybe af just around the corner since hpt was bfn this morning
    It's the weirdest cycle for me. I don't know what to think. Every time I need to go to the toilet I am checking if AF has arrived. If af not here by weekend I'll be heading to dr next week. Fx we get some answers soon. 🤞

17. The Following User Says Thank You to InterestedWoman For This Useful Post:

Cooki (04-01-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I hope for this month, I had two good size folls 18mm. First time I reached pregnyl trigger. No preg symtom just sore boobs I guess it's pregnyl.