ADVERTISEMENT

+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 71 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default January 2017 TTC Chat

I always used to think the earliest you could test using HPT was 10dpo, but I see so many women get their faint line at 6dpo! That's fantastic! When does the fertilised egg implant usually?
    Last edited by warratag; 03-01-2017 at 13:29.

Thanks
    Reviews

This from me this morning and just then at cd17! I thought it was going to be an anovulatory cycle! Bottom one is FMU and top one was done at 1.15pm.

I know it says the egg is released 24-36 hours after LH surge.. but is there any way to know when it has happened? I BD'd this morning and will again tomorrow and day after.. I'm hoping I get ovulation pain, but never know if it's pain pre, post or at the time the egg is released... What has everyone else's experience been??

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1483410541.807800.jpg
    Last edited by warratag; 03-01-2017 at 13:43.

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by warratag View Post
    This from me this morning and just then at cd17! I thought it was going to be an anovulatory cycle! Bottom one is FMU and top one was done at 1.15pm.

I know it says the egg is released 24-36 hours after LH surge.. but is there any way to know when it has happened? I BD'd this morning and will again tomorrow and day after.. I'm hoping I get ovulation pain, but never know if it's pain pre, post or at the time the egg is released... What has everyone else's experience been??

Attachment 87635
    I have never "felt" ovulation, and I also never really notice much of a change in CM, so I have decided to assume it happens 24 hours after my peak (because I never know how far after the actual peak happened that I tested, and then bd for 2 days after I think the ovulation happened just to be sure.

Do you have a digital test to try get the solid smiley to make sure?

Thanks
    Reviews
    IMG_1483417024.049220.jpg

Yay got a positive currently CD13
    So I'll most likely ovulate tomorrow right??

5. The Following User Says Thank You to melbournemummaof3 For This Useful Post:

kylez83  (03-01-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Trying not to symptom spot! But I'm now 6-7dpo, had nausea and dizziness, tiredness from day 4-5dpo, over the last hour or so I've become exhausted, nauseous when I couldn't eat when hungry, crampy. Fx. I didn't feel anything this early with my son I don't think. I know there is no point testing, surely if I am, implantation can only have happened maybe today? Far too early. Would be a waste. But argh waiting is so hard!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to EmeraldOwl For This Useful Post:

kylez83  (03-01-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by warratag View Post
    I always used to think the earliest you could test using HPT was 10dpo, but I see so many women get their faint line at 6dpo! That's fantastic! When does the fertilised egg implant usually?
    From what I remember from studying for baby #1 lol is implantation is 8-10dpo. Some tests say they can give positive result up to 6 days before period due, so 8dpo? Maybe I'm not remembering right. Research time

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lanabananah View Post
    I have never "felt" ovulation, and I also never really notice much of a change in CM, so I have decided to assume it happens 24 hours after my peak (because I never know how far after the actual peak happened that I tested, and then bd for 2 days after I think the ovulation happened just to be sure.

Do you have a digital test to try get the solid smiley to make sure?
    So let's says it happens 24 hours after peak, then technically the egg stays a further 24 hours after it is released (so a 48 hour window all up) to be fertilised before withering away.. Right?

I don't notice a change in CM either, but I usually get a pain for an hour or so, but Google says that could be pre pain or post ovulation pain..

I wish they could use me as a test case and insert a camera to see what really happens and when it all happens lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by melbournemummaof3 View Post
    Attachment 87636

Yay got a positive currently CD13
    So I'll most likely ovulate tomorrow right??
    They say anywhere between 12 and 36 hours after an LH surge..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by EmeraldOwl View Post
    From what I remember from studying for baby #1 lol is implantation is 8-10dpo. Some tests say they can give positive result up to 6 days before period due, so 8dpo? Maybe I'm not remembering right. Research time
    Lol

With IVF, implantation happens 4-5 days after a 5 day old embryo.. Seems so much sooner when you're trying naturally!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by EmeraldOwl View Post
    Implantation most commonly occurs 9dpo, commonly between 7-11dpo, and not so commonly on 6dpo and 12dpo. 9dpo is 5days before expected period in a 28 day cycle.