+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 71 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lanabananah View Post
    Well technically I'm only on cd1 of cycle 2 but I started the year by getting my pre blood tests done, and then tracking my cycles for the rest of the year so feels a lot longer!

We knew we didn't want to start actually trying until now, but I was worried it would be bad news so wanted to find out early!

During the year I have also watched my bff get pregnant and have a gorgeous baby boy so it's making me even more clucky!

I think it's so unfair that you end up spending so much time waiting. Waiting for af, waiting for o, waiting to test. It makes you wish away the month and then before you know it, it's December.

Given the lack of any specific issues, was your FS able to give you an idea of the process you may follow or is kind of see how it goes each time?

My friend is on 3rd cycle of clomid and moving to ivf next month if this one doesn't work. She said during the first month of clomid, it was like she was the devil women, going through the symptoms from hell. And if what I'm reading is right about my cycle I may need it to regulate mine. How have you found it?
    The waiting is never fun. It's a cruel addition to the many hurdles we have to endure.

So far I've had little side effects from the clomid. I had warned my hubby about the potential of me to turn into a rage fueled psycho but lucky for him I was fine.

I won't be surprised if my FS jumps into IVF for me next year. In the mean time my naturopath has suggested my hubby get a DNA fragmentation test done on his swimmers as she feels that he maybe the issues even though his analysis x2 has been fine. Another thing to add to the mix.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @Lanabananah, can you please put me down for the 17th January. I don't have much hope for my December cycle x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi, I think I'll be due in the 8th. I'm finding it tough today as I just came off a very long cycle that I thought I was going to get a BFP all the temps symptoms and dpo lined up for it all to come crashing down yesterday so onto cycle 5 I think.

Anyway can only go up from here but think I'm going to try not to temp and symptom spot this month.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Added both..... Welcome

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Lanabananah For This Useful Post:

Unicorno89  (09-12-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hello everyone

DH and I have been discussing ttc number 2, but have been waiting for a few little things to pass. However they're all done and dusted and it looks like I might be stopping the pill as early as tomorrow! So while I definitely am not expecting a bfp in January, I thought I'd pop back in here and get reacquainted with everyone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Disbride View Post
    Hello everyone

DH and I have been discussing ttc number 2, but have been waiting for a few little things to pass. However they're all done and dusted and it looks like I might be stopping the pill as early as tomorrow! So while I definitely am not expecting a bfp in January, I thought I'd pop back in here and get reacquainted with everyone
    Ahh welcome. And you never know, I love hearing the stories about BFP's that appear at the least likely time

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good evening/morning,

We are planning on starting ttc next week essentially! Mirena removal on Tuesday and then just a "see what happens" attitude until we have a few regular periods and can track ovulation. Be nice if we just scored a little luck and fell pregnant while waiting to officially track it all.

Have had Mirena in since January 2015, and this past week have been feeling pregnant. Would only be 2.5 weeks I'd imagine (since conception, 21/11) but even then it's so ridiculously unlikely (0.3%) and I don't know if I'd want us to be with the high risk of ectopic and miscarriage with Mirena in. Get blood test results in the morning. Feeling a little ill: off food,'no taste, constant worsening nausea, period like pain particularly over left side, exhaustion, anxiety, did I mention all day nausea. Like I was when pregnant with my son, minus this pain (only a little cramming week 3/4 with son), but around 5/6 weeks.
    Petrified of results tomorrow. I want to be pregnant, we are planning it and ready, but I don't want to be in such a high rick situation and experience the grief of a miscarriage no matter how early in a pregnancy.

Anyway, at some point in the coming months we'd be hoping for a bfp

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jumping in here, we started TTC #3 last month with no luck, we will miss December cycle as hubby is away so will next be testing around 21st January

Thanks
    Reviews

Default January 2017 TTC Chat

@JJZK here's the January thread

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Kaya For This Useful Post:

JJZK  (11-12-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default January 2017 TTC Chat

Thank you for the tag @Kaya

Hi lovely Jan ladies, I was really hoping not to be here, but AF arrived this morning. So onwards and upwards, right...
    Can I please be added for testing on the 4th?
    Last edited by JJZK; 11-12-2016 at 08:39.