+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 71 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    All this ov testing you guys do would confuse me!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default January 2017 TTC Chat

Sister in law is moving in with us indefinitely tonight. She's wonderful and we get along very well but I feel like it's going to be very awkward with TTC and trying to be pedantic about BDing every day. My husband may have spent all of yesterday swapping our junk room and spare room around at my insistence so she'll be at the other end of the hallway instead of sharing a wall

CD9 and my temps are all skewed due to interrupted sleep. Was hoping to rely just on temps this cycle but am going to run off and buy some OPKs.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kaya For This Useful Post:

Ashling  (28-12-2016),Lanabananah  (28-12-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Unicorno89 View Post
    Unfortunately you cant read a digital the same way as a normal opk
    They always say that, but for me at least, I've been able to see when I get a positive from looking at the lines after I eject the test. I would say that on the clearblue digitals, I always have either almost no line at all, or positive with a test line stronger than the control line so maybe not great for progression - if that's even a thing.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by warratag View Post
    Thank you hun
    I was successful using clearblue digital before, but always got the solid smiley face, only once did I get the flashing smiley... I ended up doing IVF so waiting for my next IVF cycle but in the meantime I thought I would try naturally again for some sh1ts and giggles lol

I'm worried I won't catch the LH surge. Do you know how long the LH surge lasts for it to be picked up by CB? They always say to use first morning u time on that clearblue.. I wanted to test tonight, I might have to use the normal strips..
    LH surge lasts different times in different people and then I've noticed it can even last different durations for the same person from one month to the next. Google says the surge should last 12-24 hours, when I think I'm close to ovulating based on other symptoms, I will sometimes test twice a day (FMU and then around 4pm). But this month I got positives for 3 days straight. So I have no idea.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello Ashling. Today i'm CD11 and have been experiencing cramping with a lot of EWCM. Associated hot flushes. I'm now pretty certain the clearblue digital test was onto something yesterday Sending baby dust your way!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to niccyt For This Useful Post:

Ashling  (28-12-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by niccyt View Post
    Hello Ashling. Today i'm CD11 and have been experiencing cramping with a lot of EWCM. Associated hot flushes. I'm now pretty certain the clearblue digital test was onto something yesterday Sending baby dust your way!
    Fingers crossed for you too! Never have 2 weeks gone sooo slowly...

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Ashling For This Useful Post:

niccyt  (29-12-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Lilbot this is January's TTC thread

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Kaya For This Useful Post:

Lilbot  (29-12-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaya View Post
    @Lilbot this is January's TTC thread
    Thankyou kaya!

A little "hello" from me to you all. DH and i have 2 precious letrozole babies. We thought we were done, but have been on a seesaw about our decision for about a year. We have recently changed our mind and decided that we will ttc once again for the final time to bring our score to 3. Then we will be complete. It was a long a grueling time for both babies. So fingers crossed things are a bit quicker this time since we both have the clock ticking against us now. Currently af has been mia for the last 4 months. I havent had a natural af for over a year. Always induced with the pill.

I wish you all a successful 2017.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Lilbot For This Useful Post:

Kaya  (29-12-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default January 2017 TTC Chat

Well low and behold, the clearblue digital stick showed, for the second time in a year, the flashing smiley face!!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited. So now in terms of intercourse / BD, would it be best if I did it once a day or twice a day? And I know it's usually two days of flashing smiley faces, but how long after the first solid smiley face would I ovulate? Is it within those two solid smiley face days or should I continue to BD after the two days of flashing smileys? Please let me know as I have to start IVF medication 7 days after I ovulate and I have to be sure when I ovulate so I can count 7 days... Thank you ladies

Also, how does CD detect estrogen rises? when I ejected the stick, the second line was very faint.. So how does it detect whatever it is that gives the flashing smiley?
    Last edited by warratag; 29-12-2016 at 08:41.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by warratag View Post
    Well low and behold, the clearblue digital stick showed, for the second time in a year, the flashing smiley face!!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited. So now in terms of intercourse / BD, would it be best if I did it once a day or twice a day? And I know it's usually two days of flashing smiley faces, but how long after the first solid smiley face would I ovulate? Is it within those two solid smiley face days or should I continue to BD after the two days of flashing smileys? Please let me know as I have to start IVF medication 7 days after I ovulate and I have to be sure when I ovulate so I can count 7 days... Thank you ladies

Also, how does CD detect estrogen rises? when I ejected the stick, the second line was very faint.. So how does it detect whatever it is that gives the flashing smiley?
    I would go once a day, my OB said once every 2 days is also fine. Ovulating is different for everyone I think so I've just been doing every 2 days and even past the day that I think I've ovulated by a couple days