+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 71 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

I'm moving over from the TTC December thread. Current CD15, TTC for 3 months actively.

I have PCOS, unclear if I'm ovulating although BBT puts ov around CD20-24.

I'm getting acupuncture, taking herbs amongst other vitamins and crossing everything that it'll happen soon.

Oh and I'm a poas-aholic! Lol

Wishing you all all the best for January. I hope 2017 brings us all BFPs!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I don't seem to be getting a positive opk using clearblue but I can feel my left ovary growing the egg... I'm worried clearblue will not pick up my LH surge..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by warratag View Post
    I don't seem to be getting a positive opk using clearblue but I can feel my left ovary growing the egg... I'm worried clearblue will not pick up my LH surge..
    It's always possible that OPK's won't work for you, however, my experience has been that they're pretty good. Last month, I didn't get a peak smiley on the clearblue digital, just days of flashing smileys which drove me crazy. I got strong lines on the other opk tests, but after this month, I don't think they were positives for me. I think my body kept gearing up to ovulate, but because of stress, it wasn't able to follow through. I had all sorts of twinges, cramps and pains last month - I think I may have developed a cyst that didn't rupture - hence no ovulation.

This month, I got obvious positives. I didn't even have to question it. On the line tests, the test line showed up before the control line and I finally got my peak smiley on the clearblue.

I would test a few months if I were you before making any conclusions. I've found the clearblue digital tests to be very helpful, because last month the line tests made me feel like maybe it could be a positive, but the digital was always clearly a no.

Thanks
    Reviews
    opk2.jpg
    These were the lines I got last month, along with a flashing smiley on the digital.

Then this month, I got
    opkdec16fr.jpg

along with

opkdec16cb.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by niccyt View Post
    I hope everyone had a beautiful christmas I am CD 10 and got a peak fertility solid smiley face using FMU with advanced clearblue digital ovulation test this morning. But yesterday my result came back as low fertility which I found interesting as there was no in-between the two results. The hubby and I got right to it after the result this morning haha. Clearblue recommends not testing for the rest of the month once you receive the peak fertility result, but i'm curious if I should continue to test or not as it is still early in my cycle. What CD does everyone else roughly ovulate on? Xxx
    For me I got my first peak smiley on CD12. I didn't test with a digital test before or since then so not sure about transitions. That said, I started to feel symptoms on CD11 so I tested with a line test. CD12 FMU gave me the positive peak smiley.

I think everyone can O on different days, even different days each month for the same person. And your LH surge can last for only 12 hours or up to 3 days. Mine lasted 3 days this month, did you notice any other symptoms along with the tests - like CM? I had ewcm until CD14, so I think I actually ovulated on CD14 (my last day of ewcm) even though I had positive OPK's on CD12, CD13 and CD14.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashling View Post
    Attachment 87447
    These were the lines I got last month, along with a flashing smiley on the digital.

Then this month, I got
    Attachment 87448

along with

Attachment 87449
    Those are some nice strong lines on this months tests! It is definitely nice watching it get darker like that and clear blue digital doesn't give you that.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default January 2017 TTC Chat

Quote Originally Posted by Unicorno89 View Post
    I really hope my opks arrives tomorrow I like to see the progression with opks and I'm unable to do so with my digitals opks *sigh* on the other hand dp is being very cooperative....fx it stays that way lol once I get the positive OPK i we will bd the 4 days in a row.
    Unicorno89 when you eject the test strip from the electronic digital reader, can you take pics of that to see the progression? Fx for the good cooperation haha!

Edit: I see that Ashling has done exactly that!
    Last edited by Eljay300; 28-12-2016 at 10:12.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashling View Post
    It's always possible that OPK's won't work for you, however, my experience has been that they're pretty good. Last month, I didn't get a peak smiley on the clearblue digital, just days of flashing smileys which drove me crazy. I got strong lines on the other opk tests, but after this month, I don't think they were positives for me. I think my body kept gearing up to ovulate, but because of stress, it wasn't able to follow through. I had all sorts of twinges, cramps and pains last month - I think I may have developed a cyst that didn't rupture - hence no ovulation.

This month, I got obvious positives. I didn't even have to question it. On the line tests, the test line showed up before the control line and I finally got my peak smiley on the clearblue.

I would test a few months if I were you before making any conclusions. I've found the clearblue digital tests to be very helpful, because last month the line tests made me feel like maybe it could be a positive, but the digital was always clearly a no.
    Thank you hun
    I was successful using clearblue digital before, but always got the solid smiley face, only once did I get the flashing smiley... I ended up doing IVF so waiting for my next IVF cycle but in the meantime I thought I would try naturally again for some sh1ts and giggles lol

I'm worried I won't catch the LH surge. Do you know how long the LH surge lasts for it to be picked up by CB? They always say to use first morning u time on that clearblue.. I wanted to test tonight, I might have to use the normal strips..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Eljay300 View Post
    Unicorno89 when you eject the test strip from the electronic digital reader, can you take pics of that to see the progression? Fx for the good cooperation haha!

Edit: I see that Ashling has done exactly that!
    Unfortunately you cant read a digital the same way as a normal opk
    Last edited by Unicorno89; 28-12-2016 at 11:12.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Unicorno89 For This Useful Post:

Eljay300  (28-12-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default January 2017 TTC Chat

Quote Originally Posted by warratag View Post
    Thank you hun
    I was successful using clearblue digital before, but always got the solid smiley face, only once did I get the flashing smiley... I ended up doing IVF so waiting for my next IVF cycle but in the meantime I thought I would try naturally again for some sh1ts and giggles lol

I'm worried I won't catch the LH surge. Do you know how long the LH surge lasts for it to be picked up by CB? They always say to use first morning u time on that clearblue.. I wanted to test tonight, I might have to use the normal strips..
    I have had peaks both on FMU and on afternoon as well. It's expensive, but to be sure I test both times using the digital ones once I think it's really close

The surge lasts between 12-36 hours I believe, depending on each person.