+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger
    That's an interesting perspective, I never thought of it that way.

I was always team Jess, I know her treated her badly but he's grown up and matured a lot and I think he always wanted the best for her, whereas Logan usually put himself first. Having said that I do think Logan is a better man than Christopher and I can't see him abandoning her. I thought their goodbye was done really beautifully.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Just finished it then. Disappointed to say the least. Rory as the other women ?! I mean C'mon then leaving her at the end the way they did. There has to be a season 2.

Surrogacy wasn't closed

Michelle never left the dragonfly

Lorelai did she end up buying the old house

To many stones left unturned

But I'm glad melissa McCarthy made an appearance

When they did her dad's service I actually cried as he is pass 2 years in real life

But I loved the luke and lorelai set for the big day it would of been so much fun

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger
    Quote Originally Posted by babybeeno1 View Post
    But I loved the luke and lorelai set for the big day it would of been so much fun
    Totally agree, too many storylines left unfinished! What was even the point of starting them if they weren't going to finish them?

I loved the look of Lorelei and Luke's wedding too, but I wish we could've actually seen the wedding, like the vows and Lorelei in her dress. After so many years I really wanted to see the actual wedding, not just a montage.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    The ending was stupid. It would have worked years ago, if it had been the real season 7.
    But years later at 32yo and after all those character developments?! Stupid.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default Gilmore Girls Revival

Quote Originally Posted by babybeeno1 View Post
    Michelle never left the dragonfly

Lorelai did she end up buying the old house
    If you've got FB, there's a Gilmore Girls page. The admin is putting up all sorts of interviews and the latest was from Yanic who plays Michel saying a scene was cut where he and Lorelai did but the house for the spa. Even without it, I assume she would get the house as had the money and he would stay. And Sookie wanted to come back and they would all be together again.

ETA, page is called Gilmore News.
    Last edited by Californication; 29-11-2016 at 15:59.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Ok so a mixed bag of emotions. Glad it happened, sad it's over. Cried through the Emily story lines. I'm a bit disappointed that every single person got their happy ending, except one of the boys. I don't see Rory's ending being anything like Lorelais. To be honest that's kinda an insult to Lorelais story. I'm not surprised Rory kinda ended up going nowhere. She was always a bit righteous about it. She expected it to all fall in her lap because she was amazing and when it didn't she had no idea what to do about it.
    Lorelai choosing the night before was perfect and so very her. Logan's story although disappointing what he was doing, made sense. I thought he would have chosen the other girl.
    Dean and Jess were both right where I wanted them to be, but I thought maybe Jess would have gotten what he wanted. He was finally ready for it I feel.
    The musical was appalling and the pool was pointless. Waste of screen time. Not in tune with the old GG at all.
    That's all I can think of for now. Hope I kept it vague enough for those still plodding through.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok I've finally finished!

LOVED the ending. Totally perfect for me. I feel after all this, Lorelei has prevailed in raising Rory to share her values rather than Emily and Richard's. I feel like Rory's following Lorelei's path rather than her grandparents - which is bound to be a much happier one. This has huge parallels to my own life which is maybe why it struck a nerve & makes me super happy. Luke and Lorelai, BLESS! I just adore them and their ending made me the happiest ever.

The first three episodes I felt were almost completely unnecessary haha, but the fourth made up for it. I get it, I love it, I'm totally happy & satisfied now

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Gilmore Girls Revival

Too much time on the musical, and I so wanted Logan to tell Rory he'd called off the engagement!

One thing that bugged me though, If Lorelai had time to tell Rory, Lane & Michel they were getting married early, did Rory not have time to get changed out of her pyjamas?

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MayGal959 For This Useful Post:

Californication  (30-11-2016),frankie46  (30-11-2016),MrsTugs  (30-11-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MayGal959 View Post
    One thing that bugged me though, If Lorelai had time to tell Rory, Lane & Michel they were getting married early, did Rory not have time to get changed out of her pyjamas?
    Good point! Maybe they picked them up on the way?!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by frankie46 View Post
    Good point! Maybe they picked them up on the way?!
    I also had this romantic notion of nudging them awake along the way. Not sure this is accurate cos I have a feeling Michel doesn't live in town.