+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Known Egg Donors via QPR/Dr Waz

Anyone had any experience with Known Egg Donors? They are a company who bring donors to Brisbane from South Africa to facilitate the egg donor process. Interested to hear people's experience/feedback. Thanks, Keegan x
    Last edited by keegan; 24-11-2016 at 06:39.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    There are a few ladies on the South African thread who have used them, hopefully they'll see this and pop on, if not it would pay to jump on that thread and ask

3. The Following User Says Thank You to stacey10 For This Useful Post:

keegan  (24-11-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    may i ask why they need to see pay slips. I thought thats quite odd. If we have money and we pay why pay slips. We will be using our super to access this hopefully

mysticfalls.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @keegan

How is the process going?

I hope it's going smoothly. Gave you a PM.

Mysticfalls

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MysticFalls have sent you a pm. Sorry for delay in response...work was mental today.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lol don't apologise I have been MIA too

8. The Following User Says Thank You to MysticFalls For This Useful Post:

keegan  (03-12-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @keegan

how are things progressing with the KED program? Have you met your donor, are you cycling at the moment? Did you get your super released?

I have just applied through supercare to get my super for the treatment. I will need the super in my account before I put my first payment down so that I can choose my donor.

What things did you base your choice of donor on? besides skin colour and hair and eye colour? Do you have the information on if they have donated before? If so how many times or if it has been successful?

I know you were going to be apart of the Jan/February group. I hope things are progressing fine.

Mysticfalls.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey There @mystic,

Nice to hear from you. The time has almost come for us to finally meet our donor. We have been in touch with her over email and she sounds like the most kind, sweet girl. I am really looking forward to meeting her in person.

When choosing our donor, as a priority we looked at age and if she had donated before. Our donor is 26 years old and has 2 young children and has also donated once before with a successful result. Mother hasn't given birth yet, but she is currently 4-5months pregnant. This was really important to us. We then looked at similar physical characteristics such as same hair colour, eye colour and skin colouring as me. We are quite different looking but she does have the same colour hair and eye colour and we felt comfortable with that. What also appealed to me was our donors interests and the fact she just seemed like a really nice girl. Now that we have been in contact with her, my partner and I feel very comfortable with our choice.

The only thing I would say is that there has been a delay in the processing of our donors visa which is a little concerning considering we paid so long ago. I am in constant contact with KED and they have been keeping me updated so fingers crossed all will be fine. I will not be happy if it is not!!

How is everything going with you? Sounds like you are interested in the KED program. If you have any questions at all, please don't hesitate to contact me. Will update you as best as I can.

Enjoy your Aussie Day tomorrow

Keegs

11. The Following User Says Thank You to keegan For This Useful Post:

MysticFalls  (26-01-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls, would love to know how you go with everything. Im still deciding if Im it is best to go to Greece, SA or use KED. I know KED is more expensive but obviously I think it would be less complicated then having to organize an overseas trip onto everything else.
    Hope you don't mind me dropping in.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Not at all @waitingtoexhale. The main reason we decided to go with KED was that we would like to have more than one child so the thought of having to travel back to Greece or South Africa again would be quite expensive and draining. Also I kind of like the fact that the procedures are done here in Australia...it's something we feel more comfortable with. If you have any specific questions, please do not hesitate to ask.
    I don't post much on BubHub, but I do read everyone's comments and love the support provided on this forum, so would be happy to provide as much information and support on this topic as I can.
    Wishing you nothing but the best of luck on your journey.
    Keegs.