+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Known Egg Donors via QPR/Dr Waz

Has anyone had any recent experience with company Known Egg Donors? The company brings donors from South Africa to Brisbane to facilitate egg donor process. Any advice/experience welcomed.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    hi keegan i am doing this as im extremely afraid of flying. I can do a one hour journey.

I am just starting the process. I have booked in with a FS because you have to be a patient first then you need to pay the money to the known donor program facilitators, they match you with a donor. You can skype your donor im lead to believe. You also meet face to face at a dinner which is great. I like that idea.

you need to produce pay slips, passport details. But they are flexible cause i dont own a passport. They only do it at set times of the year.

They deal with wazza and salisbury. Wazza is solidly booked out and salisbury is on holidays from some date in dec till 30th of January 2017.

Ring up and first things first book an appointment. The cut off for this year is 9th of dec if I remember correctly.

Mysticfalls.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @MysticFalls, really appreciate the reply. We are in the final stages of committing to one of the programs early next year and have our appointment with FS at QFG next week. Just thought I'd put it out there to see if anyone had used KED and what their experience was like. So far so good with the level of communication and we are really happy with our DE too. I guess parting with such a large amount of money is a little nerve racking.
    I'm in my early 40's and have been on the IVF rollercoaster for 2 years now and know this is really our only chance of taking home our own baby. I'm still as nervous as all hell though!!
    Best of luck with your journey @MysticFalls

Thanks
    Reviews
    oh dear maxswellmum oh dear...thats not nice to hear. Gosh. I will ask more questions now.

sincerely
    mysticfalls.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Maxwellsmum I'm so sorry to hear this. I hate this rollercoaster we are on...all the blows definitely do test us. I just sent you a pm.

Thanks
    Reviews
    is it me or are there two threads like this???

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MysticFalls There are 2 threads. Not too familiar with how BH works so posted in 2 areas. I might delete one so not to confuse everyone. You're not going crazy I promise

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well hubby and I have decided to go this route even though no Medicare rebate. So I contacted supercare today