ADVERTISEMENT

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by rosey82 View Post
    Lollololol! Yes they have to be refrigerated as they are designed to melt at body temp. The advantage of door #2 is you don't have to lie down for 30 min after. It doesn't hurt at all & much less messy than door #1. I was on 6 a day at one point so had to do one each way morning & night. So annoying but worth it for the end result.
    Can I ask, how far up do you have to push it? Like, how do you know it's in? Is it possible to push it too far up?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Looks like I'll be joining you for some in-s t r e a m swimming @MysticFalls.. My BT today was LH 0.9 and E 1,550.... My scan and repeat BT is tomorrow. I don't think my estrogen will go higher than 1,550 tomorrow....... And they wanted trigger to be on Saturday or Sunday.... That's an abysmal estrogen level.. Looks like conversion to IUI for me... Gosh, my follicles have not grown at all.. They are severely suppressed...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by fairyfloss7676 View Post
    Can I ask, how far up do you have to push it? Like, how do you know it's in? Is it possible to push it too far up?
    Not very far at all, it just kind of sucks it in! It's really not that bad, I got a bulk pack of disposable gloves & used those for hygiene.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by rosey82 View Post
    Not very far at all, it just kind of sucks it in! It's really not that bad, I got a bulk pack of disposable gloves & used those for hygiene.
    Does it work better than putting it in door 1? Or are the same same only door 1 is messier and requires a lie down?

And is crinone door 1 whereas pressaries is door 2? So if FS prescribes crinone can you get them in door 1 and door 2 versions?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Fairyfloss.

Im very tired from journey and pessary but your cracking me up and the rest of the ladies. There is no door 1 or 2 option. I'm not sure about crinone but the pessarries can be put in either.

And dear how many follicles have you got? 1350 is not too far off mine. 1700and something. I got 4, 2 lead ones, then one in the middle and one not even close.

In s-t-r-e-a-m swimming lol. Well hopefully one of those met one of the two lead eggs.

Jesus I'm tired!

Bowing out for the night!

Mysticfazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    Last edited by MysticFalls; 01-12-2016 at 17:44.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to MysticFalls For This Useful Post:

dani251  (01-12-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Low AMH club

@MysticFalls, we had 5 follies after 6 days of stimming (all were 9mm in size). My next scan is 11 days after stimming, which is tomorrow, but day 10 estrogen is 1,550... So not feeling confident for tomorrow.. I feel like I have been severely suppressed.. Anyway, I'll let you know tomorrow.
    Glad I'm making you laugh while you're tired! I hope you have a relaxing evening and come back tomorrow so we can discuss in-s t r e a m swimming cos I've never done one of those before! Good night hun!! xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fairy floss

How are you? How's it going?

The other thread is running way too fast for me! I gather from one post you love it. But for me it's a nightmare. I'm reading but not posting.

Mysticfalls

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MysticFalls View Post
    Fairy floss

How are you? How's it going?

The other thread is running way too fast for me! I gather from one post you love it. But for me it's a nightmare. I'm reading but not posting.

Mysticfalls
    Lol hun. How are you?? I love fast moving threads cos it makes time go faster lol.

So I went to my scan yesterday and this is what they saw:

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1480718884.676282.jpg

This explains why my estrogen was so low.. My follies are still small.. What I don't understand is why my follicles are growing 1mm a day when I was told they should be growing 2-3mm a day.. I'm on high dose stims and growth hormone...... In any case, EPU won't happen on Monday like they thought and will now happen on Wednesday.. I'm going for a scan today and on Monday, although from yesterday's scan it looks like a nice 4-5 eggs, maybe.. But we'll see..

So no cancellation yet.. Altho 14 days of stimms has not resulted in any BFPs from what I can see so not hopeful at all.. Still going to see another fs next week so I can start the process again in January!

How are you feeling? Any gold medals won during the in-s t r e a m swimming IUI event?? You feeling anything?? I know it's a bit early, but was hoping for some symptoms.... Still pantyless with bum up or have you gone about your normal clothed day to day duties?? Lol *hugs*

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi Fairyfloss,

well hopefully those follicles will grow and grow. Good idea to seek another FS for a second opinion. Just ask them to keep an eye on your lining cause for some funny reason extra time stimming can sometimes not always but sometimes thin the lining.

Its too early to feel anything. It will be day 5 tomorrow, allegedly they implant day 5 or 6. No im not pantyless anymore i was posting as the iui was happening. lol. today i have pants and shorts on. Plus a top!!! fancy that.

I am hoping for a little cramping sunday or monday. The chances of IUI working is at best 15% and im older so i would has a guess to it being in the lower range. But a 45yr old got lucky in america so who knows.

mysticfalls.

im off to the dentist huge toothache. DD has a shark tooth and needs looking at too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MysticFalls - eek... Didn't know that about the lining.. I thought the more the greater the lining became.. Lining was 7.5mm yesterday.. I really hope it doesn't start dropping off

Glad you're in clothing today lol.. But sorry you and DD have teeth issues!!!!

I really hope you are in the 15%.. I hope love hope stories.. I just love them.. Primary IVF told me I'm not old given they have 48 year old women cycling with them. That made me happy!! I'll cling on to any hope!! Lol