+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Dani251,

I'm feeling normal so that's why I'm thinking bfn.

But we are also having hassals with the garden being renters. Tried to get services in but everyone is busy till February!

We are currently investigating moving to something smaller with no garden and small lawn.

Hubby has ended up busting his old mesh from his hernia helping me with the garden. So now he can't mow the lawn. I'm not supposed to overheat. But I have had to mow 2 and half hours (back lawn) and 1hour (front). Plus weed the 2 tiered 8 meter long garden with clay soil making it impossible to get out every weed! That took 2 and a half hours to do one teir!

That has me more tears and bummed than anything IUi related

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh dear, that's full on! I hope you can rest a little now! And poor hubs, that sounds really painful! Get some chocolate on the go and a good movie, if you can
    Hard not to overheat but just keep your water intake up.
    I do sympathise with your garden situation - ours is like a jungle too!
    Not long until Monday and you'll know where you stand.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Anyhoo, never mind me how about you? Im going to pm you with my next question. Nothing against the other girls/ladies. okies.

how is your pregancy coming along? hopefully boring as bat $hit. Are you up to the kicking yet? Thats the only part of pregnancy I hated. I could not stand the movement.

I have to jump off the computer my dizziness is playing up from all that weeding.

We finally found someone to come and help with garden and lawn maitenence. So until we move then its all good. We are looking at a rental today. pebbles out the front and small lawn out the back. And dah dah my dream a hills hoist! These silly little piddly things on the sides of houses does not cut it in anyway shape nor form. Im a modernist knock it down to make way for modern, but hell no we must have hills hoists.

Im off to lay down

sorry
    Mysticfalls

4. The Following User Says Thank You to MysticFalls For This Useful Post:

dani251  (07-12-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MysticFalls View Post
    Anyhoo, never mind me how about you? Im going to pm you with my next question. Nothing against the other girls/ladies. okies.

how is your pregancy coming along? hopefully boring as bat $hit. Are you up to the kicking yet? Thats the only part of pregnancy I hated. I could not stand the movement.

I have to jump off the computer my dizziness is playing up from all that weeding.

We finally found someone to come and help with garden and lawn maitenence. So until we move then its all good. We are looking at a rental today. pebbles out the front and small lawn out the back. And dah dah my dream a hills hoist! These silly little piddly things on the sides of houses does not cut it in anyway shape nor form. Im a modernist knock it down to make way for modern, but hell no we must have hills hoists.

Im off to lay down

sorry
    Mysticfalls
    I'm glad you're resting! I'm good, thanks hun. At the pointy end of things now, at 35 weeks, so I'm just trundling on through night sweats and dodgy hips!
    There's a lot of movement but I really like that so usually just stress if it's been too long since the last boot! Haha

Hope you're staying hydrated chat soon!

Thanks
    Reviews
    35 weeks awesome! Dani251. You'll both be as proud as punch.

I never got much further than you are now. So I have no advice after 36 weeks my LO was busting to greet us. So she busted out of there! In 2hrs too boot!

I hope your little one stays put cause premies are a whole other ball game! It was interesting.

Awwww gush you get to meet her or him soon!!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to MysticFalls For This Useful Post:

dani251  (10-12-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @fairyfloss7676, sorry for taking so long to reply, my computer wasn't working properly. Thankyou for your congrats, it was a long time coming..20 yrs!!!!!
    As for the day 3 FSH level, I'm not sure, the Dr didn't tell me much, only that the count was low and when I asked for my results the receptionist told me that there would be a charge if I wanted them faxed to me.....

Thanks
    Reviews
    How are you dani?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MysticFalls View Post
    How are you dani?
    Hi hun,
    Just saw this now, I'm good thanks for asking. Just at the busy end now so doing what I can to stay comfortable over Christmas!

How are you doing?

And hoping all the ladies here are going well with their fertility plans. It can be a bit of a roller coaster x

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm fine super finally in my married name so it's full ****** ahead with my super application to get monies for donor egg cycle

Thanks
    Reviews
    What!!??!! You can't say s.t.e.a.m either. Wtf!!!