Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Summer View Post
    @fairyfloss7676 A.K.A. @PING383
    You're strange dear!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fairyfloss, could you respond to the points put to you by Summer? If you are not faking it and lying on this board, you'd surely be setting the record straight and if you are, that's really quite an alarming indicator of your mental health situation.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dani251 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (05-12-2016),Summer  (05-12-2016),Tinachris  (05-12-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by dani251 View Post
    Fairyfloss, could you respond to the points put to you by Summer? If you are not faking it and lying on this board, you'd surely be setting the record straight and if you are, that's really quite an alarming indicator of your mental health situation.
    Please all...its just a forum for sharing ideas...let's just go back to supporting each other. We are all in the same difficult situation. And l think we're grown up enough to have differences of opinion...right? I don't expect everyone to agree with me. Lets move on please. I have a transfer tomorrow and its upsetting seeing such a great forum fight.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Etalanta For This Useful Post:

Aqua85  (09-02-2017),Jellyblush  (05-12-2016),Summer  (05-12-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    It's a forum for sharing honest experiences, and the questions Summer has raised are not issues of differences of opinion. People here are vulnerable, yes, and should be able to trust other hubbers.

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JustJaq For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (05-12-2016),dani251  (05-12-2016),Summer  (05-12-2016),Tinachris  (05-12-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Etalanta View Post
    Please all...its just a forum for sharing ideas...let's just go back to supporting each other. We are all in the same difficult situation. And l think we're grown up enough to have differences of opinion...right? I don't expect everyone to agree with me. Lets move on please. I have a transfer tomorrow and its upsetting seeing such a great forum fight.
    I have my doubts now, that is is a great forum. This is all very strange.

Lesson learnt for me, as something is not quite adding up here. I'm bowing out now, I only ever commented to offer help to other women.

Very best wishes to all going through their journeys

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dani251 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (05-12-2016),Summer  (05-12-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by dani251 View Post
    I have my doubts now, that is is a great forum. This is all very strange.

Lesson learnt for me, as something is not quite adding up here. I'm bowing out now, I only ever commented to offer help to other women.

Very best wishes to all going through their journeys
    My apologies to all the lovely ladies cycling and here for support and encouragement of each other. A little while ago in another thread we had an issue with someone in the thread that we couldn't trust, and that burned a lot of us. We are vulnerable and are in a position where we do put ourselves in a position of trust with other online ladies, sharing our hearts and what we are going through on this journey.

I just saw something that wasn't adding up and wanted to have it cleared up, as I believe there does have to be a good element of trust between people on a thread. When it works well it is amazing and these threads have gotten me through some very rough times. I'm sure we all have an online persona, but when there are things that are suspicious and not adding up from a poster, it leaves everyone wondering where they truly stand, and it's not a nice feeling.

I hope everyone does continue to post and support each other as this is such a valuable forum - but there does need to be a certain level of honesty so that everyone can feel comfortable.

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Summer For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (05-12-2016),dani251  (05-12-2016),JustJaq  (05-12-2016),Tinachris  (07-12-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I thank you, Summer, for raising the questions. Better to ask them and have them cleared up than the alternative, which is entirely more upsetting.
    I also hope the women stick around and support each other through their cycles.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dani251 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (05-12-2016),Summer  (05-12-2016),Tinachris  (07-12-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    If anyone feels that someone is not genuine please report to mods ONLY and don't call out in threads about it. Mods will action reports as we feel necessary
    Thanks

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mod-Zeddie For This Useful Post:

cococool  (05-12-2016),Etalanta  (06-12-2016),Jellyblush  (05-12-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Okie dokie moderators.

Any hoo. I think it's a BFN for me offical BT Monday I think. Will have to ring clinic to ask date it was either this Friday or Monday. I wrote it down in the hotel and can't remember what I did with the paper!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MysticFalls View Post
    Okie dokie moderators.

Any hoo. I think it's a BFN for me offical BT Monday I think. Will have to ring clinic to ask date it was either this Friday or Monday. I wrote it down in the hotel and can't remember what I did with the paper!
    How are you feeling, MysticFalls? Hope you're ok and you do have a wonderful attitude to this whole process. Hang in there.