+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    I've just recently discovered that I LOVE gardening! It started in winter when I transplanted some rose bushes from various locations around our block (we're on an 84 acre farm with probably about half an acre surrounding the house). The previous owners were clearly not that into gardening, so I have a lot of work to do. Bit of a blank canvas. But I've become obsessed, looking on Pinterest, borrowing library books and getting cheap gardening books from op shops. I'm researching everything to do with planning a garden, and I hope to have an amazing garden around the house someday.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hollywood For This Useful Post:

bezzy  (23-11-2016),Little Miss Sunshine  (23-11-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    That sounds like so much fun!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
    I've just recently discovered that I LOVE gardening! It started in winter when I transplanted some rose bushes from various locations around our block (we're on an 84 acre farm with probably about half an acre surrounding the house). The previous owners were clearly not that into gardening, so I have a lot of work to do. Bit of a blank canvas. But I've become obsessed, looking on Pinterest, borrowing library books and getting cheap gardening books from op shops. I'm researching everything to do with planning a garden, and I hope to have an amazing garden around the house someday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I just realised I don't really have a hobby I love cooking I guess. I've been trying to make more time to read recently too.

I really want to take up hiking but it's not something I'm keen to do alone and DH isn't keen.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Reading is a big one for me. This year I've taken up Pilates and stand up paddleboarding. I've also done a few classes to try new things this year - I did an all day "from scratch" workshop at a farm and a flower arranging Masterclass. Trying to get out of my comfort zone a bit. I also like to bake.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Week ended 24/7/2014100 Posts in a week
    Sleeping and eating.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to HearMeRoar For This Useful Post:

bezzy  (23-11-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I would classify baking as my hobby lol. With full time work, and a household to run, there is no time to do a lot else. Hubby often cringes when I say I am bored, and I think we should do some painting LOL. So guess you could add in little renos around the house when time permits LOL.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by HearMeRoar View Post
    Sleeping and eating.
    Ah so I do have hobbies

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Hasselhoff For This Useful Post:

HearMeRoar  (23-11-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I enjoy reading and playing games on either computer or ipad (usually during DS2 nap time, which is really my only "me time").

Thanks
    Reviews
    Gym/weight lifting at least 4 times per week (before I was pregnant I was body building)

I've picked up reading again (before I go to sleep so I read in bed) I think it's been at least 5 years since I've read!
    And I find it really settles me and I sleep so much better.

I've never been an avid gardener, however since being with DP and now we have definitely decided to stay in this house and not move, I've really taken a liking to watering the garden with him and planting and making everything look pretty!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger
    @Hasselhoff what did you like doing when you were a child? Do you see people on tv and wish you could do that (climb a mountain, write a book, travel, fly a plane, plan an event etc).