+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Need Help for IVF Petition

Hi there I'm Peta,

I've been on the IVF journey now for two years but only one cycle so far. I've hit many many obstacles but I'm pressing forward with my treatment. I've never had IVF in my own state, because Victoria has a number of very strict rules around IVF treatment and I've come up against a number of them.

One of the issues I've had is trying to access large sperm banks and importing eggs to Victoria and if you've ever had to go through this you know it's a bit of a hair pulling experience.

In fact if you accept what your clinic tells you then you may not even know it's possible to access hundreds of thousands of donors, with photos, from overseas but that Victoria makes this really hard to do.

Anyway I've written a lot of letters to ministers and VARTA and now I've started a petition for one of those issues on Change.org.

Please have a look, sign it, and share it if you can, it would mean the world to me

SIGN THE PETITION TO GIVE AUSTRALIAN'S ACCESS TO MORE SPERM AND EGG DONORS

If you would like to pick my brain about anything to do with IVF, or wouldn't mind letting me use your story byte or photos for my petition, then please get in touch.

Thanks xx

Please move this if it's in the wrong place moderators but not somewhere too remote
    Last edited by fieldsofpie; 03-12-2016 at 15:10.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just wanted to bump up this thread with an update.

Virtus Health, a publically listed corporation, is taking over smaller fertility clinics one by one, Australia-wide. You may have noticed their distinct purple branding on your clinic website.

They have just taken over my clinic in Canberra, and have announced a plan to make all their clinics in Australia local donors only.

This means this problem will soon affect every state.

Please SHARE THE PETITION on facebook, encourage your friends to sign it and help me give Australia's access to better quality and safe sperm and egg donors.
    Last edited by fieldsofpie; 03-12-2016 at 19:31.