+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week

Default Saturday Fluffity Fluff

What's going on in your neck of the woods today?

Nothing hugely exciting here. Just took Miss 2 to Little Kickers this morning, then had a message from work asking me to come in and do an 11 to 6 shift. Then home and doing some baking to take for morning tea after church tomorrowm

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Morning. Just relaxing with our nephew today after a sleepover last night. We are watching Shrek and I'm waiting for my blood results from the fertility clinic.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I have had a boring (loud as DS talks loudly non stop) morning. DH on the other hand - went for a bike ride and witnessed a car hitting a motorbike. So stayed to help (the car driver was late to the hairdresser apparently) then she ran into a parked car when she pulled off the road. Thank goodness the bike rider was ok.

The remainder of my day consists of doing washing and some cleaning. And listening to DS's non stop talking.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've been at the hairdresser for over 2hrs already and another good hour to go I think! Then I might go for a walk and grab some lunch before heading home. DH is at home with DD having fun

harvs is offline Winner 2014 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2016 - Member you'd most like to meet
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 2/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/3/15Busiest Member of the Week200 Posts in a week
    DS and I have gone to 'the circle shop' (Target) to get some things and Polaroid film for DS, went to the post office to send off my SS present, then to On the Run for water. I feel like I've achieved enough today 😂😂 so we are chilling at home. DS is watching a Bob the Builder doco about treehouses and drinking sparkling water...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Dh and I randomly woke at 5:30am and couldn't get back to sleep...so we went out for breakfast and were home by 8am!! So not like us but a great start to the day

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm waiting for new furniture to be delivered ! No set time ! So annoying. They said anytime between 9-5

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    My first Saturday off for ages! Just got home from butcher and fruit market so a exciting afternoon of washing , cleaning and cooking! Off to start my Xmas shopping tomorrow and to get my secret Santa present so I can post it Monday! ( I feel slack I haven't done it sooner but between work and all the end of year school activities it's been crazy!) DS starts school holidays on the 1st of December

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Louise41 View Post
    I'm waiting for new furniture to be delivered ! No set time ! So annoying. They said anytime between 9-5
    Ooh what are you getting??? I've been waiting since September for my new dining table ( getting it made) and finally they confirmed it's coming December 9th! We've got a lounge that's supposed to be here before Xmas as well but that's from Freedom and I'm not holding my breath!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Elijahs Mum View Post
    Ooh what are you getting??? I've been waiting since September for my new dining table ( getting it made) and finally they confirmed it's coming December 9th! We've got a lounge that's supposed to be here before Xmas as well but that's from Freedom and I'm not holding my breath!!
    New bed , new 3 seater lounge and 2 recliners. ... 3 seater coming in 2 weeks ! So can't wait for a new bed and mattress !

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Louise41 For This Useful Post:

Elijahs Mum  (19-11-2016)