ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

Closed Thread
Page 92 of 116 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394102 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @infinity888 I'm sorry about the loss of one of your twins and equally hopeful and relieved that you heard your bubba's heartbeat. Amazing. Miracle. Much love and hugs x
    @Heyside hon, I'm sorry about your bfn - this ruthless roller coaster is so taxing, I hope next go brings home the Baby.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Phia For This Useful Post:

Blossom74  (13-01-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @infinity888 I'm sorry about the loss of one of your twins and equally hopeful and relieved that you heard your bubba's heartbeat. Amazing. Miracle. Much love and hugs x
    @Heyside hon, I'm sorry about your bfn - this ruthless roller coaster is so taxing, I hope next go brings home the Baby.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Phia For This Useful Post:

Blossom74  (13-01-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Phia For This Useful Post:

Blossom74  (13-01-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    @Wild Rose - Thanks hun, we only have one very low graded embryo left from a previous cycle. This cycle was a desperate attempt at an iui as we couldn't fit an ivf cycle in before Christmas. I am now going forward with an investigative laparoscopy and ovarian drilling to see what is going on and also hopefully improve my egg quality, so I may have that in February before gking forward with a fully stimulated ivf cycle.
    Our situations are very similar at the moment hun, I am orginally from the UK and I have a family wedding to return home to in March. We have put off booking so at the moment have no flights but once everything is set in place for this next cycle we can start to organise things more. I am currently on a very strict diet and haven't had a drink in ages but I think I have just made the decision that once my epu is done this time I will relax a little and enjoy our break. Enjoy your holiday too hun xx
    @infinity888 - Thanks hun. Sorry to hear you are feeling fragile at the moment hun, its definitely understandable and you need time to grieve your loss, if you allow yourself to do that you will come out the end stronger to support your remaining bub. You sound a little confused about your situation at the moment hun I would touch bases with Warren's nurses to confirm your situation. I know he gets in touch with them daily to see whats going on with patients so it might be that he can support from afar.
    @AnnaMM - What a stressful situation for you all hun, glad to hear all is well now and you can finally be at home with your daughter. She is just gorgeous enjoy every minute of those cuddles.
    @BlondeinBrisvegas - Thanks so much for the support hun. I was lucky and everything is straight forward its a definate bfn. Yes happy to move forwards and it would be nice if the procedure gave me some answers. I was talking to DH yesterday and he said he would like yo give it until the end of the year and it suprised me but my answer was I don't think I can keep on that long any more and maybe I will just do 2 more epu and see where we are up to so we will see (I might change my mind 😂).

Thanks @Phia, yes hopefully 2017 brings me some luck x

I got my bfn confirmed with a phone call earlier on which I was happy with at least it was a straight forward answer and I can move on. I was happy with my progesterone though it was in the 40's and I know Warren likes it above 30 so maybe it wasn't an issue this time.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

AnnaMM  (08-01-2017),BlondeinBrisvegas  (07-01-2017),Blossom74  (13-01-2017),Wild Rose  (07-01-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Heyside im so sorry to hear of your bfn even when expected its stil tough. Im glad you have a moving forward plan.

Afm no im not confused about my situation i just wanted it to be a sch rather than a lost twin as it would be easier for my brain and especially my heart to deal with. I mean what would x2 dr's and a midwife know haha. I just thought i would do my own research to be sure. i will be ok though. As long as this lo stays put i will be more than ok.

@Phia thanks so much for your thoughts. Xx

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to infinity888 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (07-01-2017),Blossom74  (13-01-2017),Heyside  (08-01-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF over 40's #43

Thank you blondeinbrisvegas. I would like the supplement list when you have time. My husband is good at taking supplements (I have to dole them out as he wouldn't think to take them but he does take them when they are put in front of them).

Heyside, yes it is hard when you have family commitments or you just want to travel. I would think will we can't go then as I will be cycling that month/transfer that month/miscarrying that month. Life just ends up passing you by.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wild Rose For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (07-01-2017),Blossom74  (13-01-2017),Heyside  (08-01-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Annamm congrats on the birth of your bub. Sorry you were both so il.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wild Rose For This Useful Post:

AnnaMM  (08-01-2017),Blossom74  (13-01-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    Quote Originally Posted by Heyside View Post
    @BlondeinBrisvegas - Thanks so much for the support hun. I was lucky and everything is straight forward its a definate bfn. Yes happy to move forwards and it would be nice if the procedure gave me some answers. I was talking to DH yesterday and he said he would like yo give it until the end of the year and it suprised me but my answer was I don't think I can keep on that long any more and maybe I will just do 2 more epu and see where we are up to so we will see (I might change my mind ������).

I got my bfn confirmed with a phone call earlier on which I was happy with at least it was a straight forward answer and I can move on. I was happy with my progesterone though it was in the 40's and I know Warren likes it above 30 so maybe it wasn't an issue this time.

Am sorry once again Luv..It's still a sh!tty kick in the guts even when you know it's coming!!!

That's great in one sense that your DH is willing to give it a red hot go for the rest of the year Luv As you say, it all depends on how much you feel you can deal with physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually too I believe

I think reassessing after the next couple of EPU's is a smart move Luv You'll know better how you're feeling by then. and prayers being sent you'll have your BFFP from one or the other of them so it'll be a moot point anyway!!!

Your progesterone level was good Luv!!! Looks like it wasn't an issue from where I was was sitting though will be good to see what Wazza reckons when you see him next

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Blossom74  (13-01-2017),Heyside  (07-01-2017),Minniemin  (07-01-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    Quote Originally Posted by Wild Rose View Post
    Thank you blondeinbrisvegas. I would like the supplement list when you have time. My husband is good at taking supplements (I have to dole them out as he wouldn't think to take them but he does take them when they are put in front of them).

Heyside, yes it is hard when you have family commitments or you just want to travel. I would think will we can't go then as I will be cycling that month/transfer that month/miscarrying that month. Life just ends up passing you by.

Here's the list as I know it. Wazza's other Girls here on the thread will amend it if needs be for me (jump in please Girls and let me know if he's changed anything???)

For Her: Folic Acid (Megafol brand usually over the counter at the chemist) 1x5mg tab a day, Berroca 1x day (I substituted a Mega B capsule instead), Fish Oil 1000mg's a day, Zinc- 40mg's a day, Vitamin E 500mg's (1000iu) a day, Co-Enzyme Q10 600mg's a day , Low dose aspirin 100mg's a day, DHEA 3x25mg caps a day, Melatonin 1x5mg capsule at night. I also added Vit D as I was low in it and Fresh Royal Jelly (1/2tsp a day) but you could take it capsule form too.

For Him: Aloe Vera Juice 20mls at night, Zinc 40mg's, Pumpkin seeds >10 per day (I just gave the Ex 1 tbs of peppita's every day), Folic Acid 5mg's a day, Goji berries 1xtbs a day or 20 mls a day of Goji berry juice, Selenium 100mcg/day, Co-Q10 600mg's/day. I also had the Ex taking Cenovis for him once a day Multivitamin (that wasn't on Wazza's list, I added it in as an extra).

You can take all of these right up until EPU (except the DHEA, you have to decrease to 1 capsule a day from Day 2 of stimms until EPU). You also need a script for the DHEA/Melatonin here in Aus and have it made up at a Compounding Chemist.

Some of the Girls here on BH buy it online from o/seas online sites like iHerb which is reputable. I've bought other supplements from them myself (though not DHEA/Melatonin) with no issue. Unfortunately the Melatonin our Chemists sells here isn't strong enough as it's only a homeopathic blend so don't bother buying it Luv.
    Last edited by BlondeinBrisvegas; 07-01-2017 at 20:05.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Blossom74  (13-01-2017),Minniemin  (07-01-2017),Wild Rose  (08-01-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Heyside Just logged on to read about your bfn.

It's always a kick in the guts and even though you are being amazingly calm and finding the positives - I'm sorry honey. ❤️

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Minniemin For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (08-01-2017),Blossom74  (13-01-2017),Heyside  (08-01-2017)