Closed Thread
Page 7 of 116 FirstFirst ... 567891757107 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Blossom74 oh, im so happy to see your good news! You managed to jinx yourself by paying supercare! You know coz even when ivf gives you want you want, it still has to fruck you over in someway ;-) but seriously im cautiously hopeful (again). Much better news than expected, so hurrah for that xox

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gorgeousgeorge For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (20-11-2016),Blossom74  (19-11-2016),Heyside  (19-11-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside :-( im sorry to hear about your progesterone woes. I dont have any info or knowledge to help, im sorry. But im thinking of you, as always xox

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gorgeousgeorge For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (20-11-2016),Blossom74  (20-11-2016),Heyside  (19-11-2016),Minniemin  (19-11-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lol blossom! God love our husbands. I was 95kgs when hubby wanted to help me with something when I was pregnant. I can't remember the details but I shot him a look and said ummm good luck with lifting me.

Now that your up the duff I think you will see more of hubby trying to help out. Mine wouldn't allow me to carry more than one bag of groceries.

God love em.

I'm so very happy for you both! You've been through the wringer and on a roller coaster upside down and inside out. But yay your pregnant yahoooooooo.

Mysticfalls

6. The Following User Says Thank You to MysticFalls For This Useful Post:

Blossom74  (20-11-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi everyone

Just popping in briefly (yes, at 5am) to let you know I'm off on a business trip and won't be home til late, late tomorrow evening.

I also wanted to let you know @MysticFalls that I got yur PM hon and will reply when I get back

Until then, have a great day everyone!

Blossom

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Blossom74 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (21-11-2016),Heyside  (21-11-2016),Minniemin  (21-11-2016),Phia  (21-11-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    @Blossom74 Have a safe & swift trip Luv & we'll see you when you get back ๐Ÿ˜Š xoxo

10. The Following User Says Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Blossom74  (23-11-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Have a good trip @Blossom xx

Its quiet in here hope everyone is well xx

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (21-11-2016),Blossom74  (23-11-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    Good Morning Lovelies......

@Heyside is right..it is quiet in here...

How is everybody going??? Please give us an update when you can

I've been laid low with some kind of a Lurgy all weekend myself after battling a sore throat and headache all of last week which I though was just me being run down (as it's my usual signs of being run down)

Anyhoo....woke up in the early hours on Sat morning (like at 2.30 am in the morning) with my throat on fire, my head pounding, my sinus's blocked and my eyes feeling really gritty. Took some panadol and nasal spray to clear my sinus's and went back to bed. A few hours later, I woke up to "sticky eye" too!!! ...yes..I also had frucking conjunctivitis on top of it all as well!!!

The Ex has also been a complete A/Hole (but that's another story) so it's been Fun, Fun, Fun around here all weekend!!! Thankfully, my hospital grade cleaning/hand washing practices has seen DD manage to dodge being infected with it (touch wood) and I'm hoping to keep it that way!!!

Am about 75% better now. Ok must go start getting ready to head out for DD's therapy appointment. Hoping you've all had a much better weekend than I!!!!
    Last edited by BlondeinBrisvegas; 21-11-2016 at 11:02.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Blossom74  (23-11-2016),Minniemin  (21-11-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    BIB sorry to hear that your going through the wringer with colds. I have been there its not pretty. honey on a teaspoon for a sore throat. lie back and let it coat the back of your throat. But be careful I leaned too far back and it was nearly a case of death by honey.

Blossom has a great trip, and an uneventful rest of your pregnancy! I hope its a boring one for you, with no more rollercoasters.

Heyside I have been looking but not finding much. I am looking at medical journals in the university library if I find anything will let you know.

Cue music funky town...lol....im on my way to headache town. again. Anything help you ladies with the syneral headaches? Panadol is not cutting it. It deminishes it but does not get it gone. I want neurofen it would get it gone but i cannot have it during cycling.

I've done cycles with my clinic nearby and ones far away from it. When cycling at your clinic everything including scans are in the price. When cycling away from a clinic, scans and drugs are extra why? Shouldn't they give out vouchers to those from away to get the drugs and scans?? Or am i just crazy in thinking that.

Mysticfalls

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MysticFalls For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    @BlondeinBrisvegas - Oh hun sorry to hear you haven't been good its awful when you are run down everything seems to catch up with you. Hope you feel better soon. Glad your DD hasn't caught it.
    @MysticFalls - Sorry hun can't help much with the synarel headaches as its not something I have suffered with hope it eases. That sux you dont have scans and drugs included when others do could you negotiate a discount in price?

My weekend has been ok busy in the garden and catching up with friends which doesn't hapoen often since I have hermited myself away in IVF land. Final bt for me is Wednesday I will be happy to stop all the meds and somehow plan next steps forward. Appointment with Warren is next Monday.
    Getting frustrated though for the last 3 weeks I have had what I can only describe as congestion in my nose, presumed I was coming down with a cold but nothing happened. Its really annoying me now and wondering if its just possivly being on the prednisone and my immune system being suppressed or maybe I have an allergy to some medication, cant think what though I am on bothing new ๐Ÿ™„

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BlondeinBrisvegas View Post
    Good Morning Lovelies......

@Heyside is right..it is quiet in here...

How is everybody going??? Please give us an update when you can

I've been laid low with some kind of a Lurgy all weekend myself after battling a sore throat and headache all of last week which I though was just me being run down (as it's my usual signs of being run down)

Anyhoo....woke up in the early hours on Sat morning (like at 2.30 am in the morning) with my throat on fire, my head pounding, my sinus's blocked and my eyes feeling really gritty. Took some panadol and nasal spray to clear my sinus's and went back to bed. A few hours later, I woke up to "sticky eye" too!!! ...yes..I also had frucking conjunctivitis on top of it all as well!!!

The Ex has also been a complete A/Hole (but that's another story) so it's been Fun, Fun, Fun around here all weekend!!! Thankfully, my hospital grade cleaning/hand washing practices has seen DD manage to dodge being infected with it (touch wood) and I'm hoping to keep it that way!!!

Am about 75% better now. Ok must go start getting ready to head out for DD's therapy appointment. Hoping you've all had a much better weekend than I!!!!
    Hey BIB - sorry to hear about you weekend - that sux! Waking up all gooey - you poor thing - all the things we have to put up with and life serves up sore throat and sticky eye for good measure. I am a huge medicated lozenge kinda gal and throw in a bit of medicated throat spray for when I'm suffering badly. Difflam is my brand of choice.

Sorry to hear about the ex too. Just makes the days longer and annoying. Hope it all eases up and that you'd paid your dues for a quiet month.

How's DD going with the therapy? How are you feeling about it? Have you got a good team that's supportive?

Big hugs

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Phia For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (21-11-2016),Blossom74  (23-11-2016),Minniemin  (21-11-2016)