ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

Closed Thread
Page 68 of 116 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Minniemin and @infinity888 - congrats on the good numbers !
    @Heyside - I agree it's good to be doing something over Xmas rather than waiting for another cycle. Good luck with the IUI.
    @Blossom74 - glad the scan went well. Aren't DHs parents going to get a shock when you announce at Xmas ! If they haven't been supportive then I wouldn't tell them earlier either.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Green lady For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (21-12-2016),Blossom74  (21-12-2016),Heyside  (21-12-2016),infinity888  (20-12-2016),Minniemin  (20-12-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Minniemin View Post
    Just got my HCG - 380

Been stalking you! YAY!!!!!!

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tittle For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (21-12-2016),Blossom74  (21-12-2016),Minniemin  (20-12-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Blossom thanks lovely yes im happy with the doubling time. If it had been the whole 96hrs i think it would of been in the 900's so scan will tell me if i have 1 or 2. Im 4 wks 1day so hcg i think is normal for one. Time will tell. You are too funny about mil. I say keep your secret till you cant hide it anymore and enjoy it. Do your parents know yet? Or just you and dh?

@BlondeinBrisvegas yes im on im injections as well as x3 200mg up the woo ha but it has been at 30 from dot and today its 33 even though wazza increased the im injections from every 4 days to every 2days so i will be keeping an eye on it i think. They say once the hcg kicks off its supposed to increase p4 as well but its not really doing that yet.

For the ladies with thyroid issue's can anyone tell me. When i get a bt with qfg or qml i get told to increase my thyroxine as its 4.5 and they like it around 2 for Fertility and conception however when sn test it they say how much do you take then bloods come back the complete opposite and say your taking too much. Im symptomatic of hypothyroidism and have hashimottos but its starting to confuse me about meds.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to infinity888 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (21-12-2016),Blossom74  (21-12-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @greenlady thanks so much.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to infinity888 For This Useful Post:

Blossom74  (21-12-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    Quote Originally Posted by infinity888 View Post
    @Blossom thanks lovely yes im happy with the doubling time. If it had been the whole 96hrs i think it would of been in the 900's so scan will tell me if i have 1 or 2. Im 4 wks 1day so hcg i think is normal for one. Time will tell. You are too funny about mil. I say keep your secret till you cant hide it anymore and enjoy it. Do your parents know yet? Or just you and dh?

@BlondeinBrisvegas yes im on im injections as well as x3 200mg up the woo ha but it has been at 30 from dot and today its 33 even though wazza increased the im injections from every 4 days to every 2days so i will be keeping an eye on it i think. They say once the hcg kicks off its supposed to increase p4 as well but its not really doing that yet.

For the ladies with thyroid issue's can anyone tell me. When i get a bt with qfg or qml i get told to increase my thyroxine as its 4.5 and they like it around 2 for Fertility and conception however when sn test it they say how much do you take then bloods come back the complete opposite and say your taking too much. Im symptomatic of hypothyroidism and have hashimottos but its starting to confuse me about meds.
    Yes..the optimal level for fertility/conception is <2 Luv that's correct

When you're Preggo, your thyroid needs to produce around 40% thyroid hormone for both you and the baby so when I got my BFFP I had to increase my dose of Thyroxine up from 50mcg to 100mcg for the whole pregnancy and have BT's done regularly to measure the levels to make sure they were ok.

Ask for your the results of your BT's Luv..Ask what the levels are. It depends on what the goal range the OB/GP/FS want your levels to be at are. According to this site it should be 2.5-3.5 but your OB/GP/FS might have other ideas so check with them ok?? My levels were always well under 2.5 personally.

http://www.bubhub.com.au/community/f...96#post8624796

10. The Following User Says Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Blossom74  (21-12-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    Quote Originally Posted by Blossom74 View Post

@Spazzyp, yes, we will still be announcing at Christmas time. We are not telling DH's parents tonight because I DON'T WANT TO! They have never been supportive before, and this is our special time. Screw them!!!

So is it safe to assume that they are probably not going to be real happy about hearing this news Luv???

OMFG!!! They are in for the shock of their lives!!! Please tell me that you're going to get DH to make the announcement too!!!

I'm not sure who else will be there for Xmas at your place but I hope someone will be filming "The Announcement"..in particular the looks on both of their faces at the exact moment they hear they're about to become Grandparents!!!

Fruck me!! Wish I could be a fly on the wall to see that Luv!!! Would be absolutely priceless!!!!!

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Blossom74  (21-12-2016),Heyside  (21-12-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BlondeinBrisvegas View Post
    So is it safe to assume that they are probably not going to be real happy about hearing this news Luv???

OMFG!!! They are in for the shock of their lives!!! Please tell me that you're going to get DH to make the announcement too!!!

I'm not sure who else will be there for Xmas at your place but I hope someone will be filming "The Announcement"..in particular the looks on both of their faces at the exact moment they hear they're about to become Grandparents!!!

Fruck me!! Wish I could be a fly on the wall to see that Luv!!! Would be absolutely priceless!!!!!
    Ha ha, yes, they have been less than supportive in the past. These are the people who at a large family gathering (his family) announced that "Oh no, these two won't be having children. Why would they, (DH) already has children...."

That was MIL's quaint little speech. You would think after having 6 children herself she might understand MY need to have a baby, but no. It's all about HER....

We have decided not to tell them now until the new year. If I had my way I wouldn't tell them at all, but it would be hard to explain the child tagging along with me to family events in the future. I'm hoping if I do it bluntly enough it might be enough to knock her off her perch!

Speaking of announcements, I'm really bl00dy upset with my sister. I had a big surprise planned for all the nieces and nephews for Christmas Day. I was going to wrap up a little onesie for the baby and get my nephew to open it with the other kids, so they could guess what it 'meant.' My sister, in her infinite wisdom decided to tell him and my niece that I'm pregnant.

Small potatoes I know, compared to what many lovelies on here are going through. But I feel robbed of such a special moment. Not sure if I'm over-reacting or not but I'm really upset by her thoughtlessness

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blossom74 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (21-12-2016),Minniemin  (21-12-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by infinity888 View Post
    My immediate family know - Mum and Dad, my Sisters x 2 and Brother, but none of the nieces and nephews or Aunties and Uncles know. Well, until yesterday when my sister blabbed

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Blossom74 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (21-12-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Quote Originally Posted by Blossom74 View Post
    My immediate family know - Mum and Dad, my Sisters x 2 and Brother, but none of the nieces and nephews or Aunties and Uncles know. Well, until yesterday when my sister blabbed
    She's an inconsiderate frucking b*tch who deliberately did the opposite of what you asked/wanted her & everyone else to do for no good reason I can see myself & I'd be pi$$ed right off too Luv if it were me especially after all you've been through!!!

Hope you rip it right up her as well!! She deserves it as far as I'm concerned!!! 😡

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Blossom74  (21-12-2016),Minniemin  (21-12-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks BIB It has really taken away that joy that I had selfishly wanted for myself. Like you said, "After all we've been through..." At first I thought maybe I was just being overly sensitive but then I thought, no, you've had that moment three times already. How dare you take that from me....?

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Blossom74 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (21-12-2016)