Closed Thread
Page 96 of 102 FirstFirst ... 46869495969798 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Trigger shot?

Hope everyone is doing well!
    I was wondering if any of you have much experience with the ovulation trigger injection followed by the pregnyl booster shots? I'm a bit confused on the timing of these.
    They've advised me to have a go with timed intercourse this cycle as my hubby isn't here to have his sperm frozen until day 14 (so we have a 2 day window that we might as well try using) I'm taking letrazole for the first time and then having the ovulation trigger injection followed by the pregnyl but just wanted to ask (as after 30 mins on the phone to the nurse I neglected to ask) is it costly? I don't want to be spending a lot on this when I'm moving onto iui/ivf (depending on what my results come back with) as soon as I have hubby's sperm ready to go anyway. I'd rather save my money for that.
    Thanks again ladies, I appreciate it so much!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @LauraAnn14, I believe it needs to be timed very precisely. I was on 10000 iu Pregnyl boost( ovulation trigger) which should be 36 hours prior your scheduled IUI/epu. Hope that's what you asked.

I think it's bette to get confirmation from the nurse though. Good luck with your cycle.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    @LittleDove - No luck yet hun I have emailed a place but not heard back really looks like the intralipids wont come off over here πŸ˜”.
    @LauraAnn14 - Sounds like this cycle you will be doing ovulation induction with timed intercourse is that correct? I conceived my DD this way, Warren will be covering every base and giving you the pregnyl booster shots to increase natural progesterone. The pregnyl medication isn't too costly but I am not sure on how Warren will time these injections with ovulation induction.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Can you give them a buzz @Heyside?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Having a few more issues at the moment @LittleDove woke up to spotting at 6am this morning. Warren's rooms were still open so rang the nurses for advice as they were still open.

Went to A&E and they were amazing they did a scan and saw one sac with a fetal pole and strong heart beat. Then she saw a second which at first she thought was smaller but after a second opinion apparently all is good with both sacs and heart beats were seen. We were over the moon but shocked!

Since then I have had more bleeding though which I can describe as a gush, very worried but it does seem to happen after my pessaries. Waiting to ring Warren's rooms again for advice.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (19-04-2017),N1c0l3  (14-04-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh my gosh so there are two!!! That's amazing!!
    In sorry about the spotting and worry. If it helps, I had a massive gush around 7 weeks and then again at 11 weeks and apparently it's quite common to have then around the time of your period. Hope you hear back from Wazza soon. Today he is having eye surgery so you might hear from Charlotte instead or Kate. Sending you a big hug

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes hun two yes the bleeding and stress is not ideal. I am so wishing things weren't like this and the bleeding wasn't happening its stressing me out being over here. Just spoke with Warren's nurse I am to reduce the clexane, increase my progesterone and rest, bed rest wasn't implied but definitely rest. I have been doing too much I know that and need to slow down but its hard being over here typically this weekend is my family wedding too - going to have to put myself first though I think.

Even considering trying the pessaries up the back entrance to stop any aggrevation they may be causing and have never considered that before πŸ˜•.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Applemummy  (13-04-2017),Chyna  (19-04-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh @Heyside I'm sorry you are bleeding but OMG 2 heartbeats. Snuggle in little bubbas

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mum-I-Am For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (13-04-2017),LittleDove  (13-04-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah rest up as much you can. I know what it's like being home and there is so much to do and so many people to see. It's really hard not to over do it.
    I've used pessaries via the back door and it's fine. It's actually better than the usual way as you don't need to lie down for 20 mins etc. Wear a liner though as they can still be quite messy.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to LittleDove For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (13-04-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratsss Heyside Sooooo happy for you.As warren suggested we went to The fertility Centre,springwood.They gave me injections and i am starting my FSH injections on SundayI was concerned about the dosage , they have given me 62.5 dosage everyday.Is it very less ?

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Popmeinqueue For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (13-04-2017)