Closed Thread
Page 82 of 102 FirstFirst ... 3272808182838492 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mummanow View Post
    @Allthebest regarding the milky substance from nipples I think that can also be high prolactin levels. I wonder if you should let Charlotte know?
    Also, I read you didn't get blood results etc - I'm older and been through this 9 full times and by this stage I always ask for the info I need. Not sure why they aren't forthcoming with the results but I like to have them so I get a little pushy (only if I really want them, sometimes I can't be bothered!)
    Thanks for sharing experience, @mummanow! I told Charlotte about the fluid from my nipples she said that might be caused by the chemical. But I do think I miscarriage

I agreed with you regarding information request. We asked the Lab to have some images of our embryos, they said gave them two weeks and now it has been a month, we have not got anything from them yet. We will be stronger and more specific when asking for the information that we need.

This cycle really gave me some very valuable lessons.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Allthebest For This Useful Post:

mummanow  (04-04-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MumMum7284 View Post
    @Allthebest With the exception of my current cycle, all my previous cycles my lining has never been thin enough on day 2 and I was always advised to come back for another scan on day 6. I have had one cycle cancelled from Charlotte as even on day 6 it still wasn't thin enough.
    I remember somebody asking about acupuncture but I couldn't find the comments, but wanted to say that I have acupuncture and always found it helped to thin my lining and thicken it up, the one cycle I don't use acupuncture was the cycle that was cancelled. This cycle I have really struggled with taking all the tablets, it's been really mentally challenging to take the tablets, and have been feeling nausea in the mornings, one morning I even vomited from taking tablets, I had Acupuncture booked in that day luckily and since that day I don't get the nausea and have found it easier to take the tablets. They are just some of the differences I have noticed with Acuouncture
    Thanks @MumMum7284 for sharing! I am thinking of see my GP and ask her to check my lining first before I contact my FS.
    Would you mind sharing the name of your acupuncture? My husband only allows me to go to a physio he used to go but it's far away from my place now.
    Best of luck to you xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Dr Warren de Ambrosis-Wazza appreciation thread #6

I knew it @Heyside !! I know you won't relax for a while yet but congratulations

They are great lines for where you are at.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Mum-I-Am For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (20-03-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Thanks @Allthebest yes will be needing dome chill time this week I think to get me through each day.

Thanks @midnite01 yes early days but its as good as it gets at this stage I think xx
    @Allthebest - Yes hun fight for everything and ask questions when needed, we got to such a point we refused to get dressed for transfer until we had spoken to a scientist personally either face to face or on the phone after a disaster of a cycle. Its important to learn these things we are paying a lot of money.

Thanks @mummymaybe yes hopefully I can relax soon enough xxx

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (22-03-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I hope you ladies don't mind the thread crash - I just wanted to say a huge congratulations to @Heyside! I have been stalking and waiting for your update and I am so so so happy to see those two lines. I completely understand your caution (I felt like that my entire pregnancy too) but I am so thrilled for you lady! Crossing my fingers for smooth, happy, healthy times ahead xx

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MrsChino For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (21-03-2017),Keiko2012  (23-03-2017),Ladydee  (20-03-2017),LittleDove  (21-03-2017),Mum-I-Am  (20-03-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside hey, remember when i told everyone about what i imagined they looked like based on their username and i didnt have a "feel" for you? Well, a few weeks ago i got a "feel" and forgot to tell you, in my head because you are british and like a mum to me, i have this image of you that you are just like the "hurrah for gin" lady, do you know her stuff? She's on facebook n she is hillarious and lovely n pretty. Anyways, random but that can take your mind off stuff for 3 seconds and possibly hours if you check her out on facey. xox

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gorgeousgeorge For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (22-03-2017),Heyside  (21-03-2017),mummanow  (04-04-2017),Rosie8888  (21-03-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside This is the best thing I've read in ages. So glad to see such a strong positive for you! Here's hoping the next 9 months are just as positive. I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you. You've worked bloody hard to get here!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to N1c0l3 For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (21-03-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside Wow, those are two very strong lines, I am so thrilled for you. I think I am about a week behind you.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to MumMum7284 For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (21-03-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @Allthebest unfortunately my acupuncturist is not taking new clients but she only works 2 days a week anyway. The only other acupuncturist I know who is good is currently on maternity leave and not back until next year. I am not sure if you are north side or south side but hopefully some of the ladies on here might be able to recommend a good acupuncturist to you. Try and find one that also practices Chinese medicine, as I was given a Chinese supplement that really helped to thin the uterine lining. It was called Tong Ying Wan. Hope this helps.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations @Heyside .

everyone!!

I have been MIA and reading from the sidelines.

AF arrived on Saturday and therefore day 6 is on Thursday. I have my appointment early with Warren and am looking forward to starting the process .

Have a great day everyone .