ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

Closed Thread
Page 80 of 102 FirstFirst ... 3070787980818290 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Sorry @Applemummy, I should have said, I got a BFN this cycle so I'm already thinking about next cycle. Jumping ahead I suppose to try and not think about our BFN.
    I had it done in hospital last time and had the biopsy and I think it was all fine so not worried about having it this time. I'm just not sure I want another GA and hospital admission that's all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @LittleDove, I understand. It's why I did it last cycle straight after BT negative result. I think there's a window to do the scratch. It needs to be done before the AF. I did it on the day of BT and my AF was almost 10 days after that. I believe the scratch is one of the causes of my delayed AF.

I totally understand your situation. I did this back to back cycle ivf but it's changed to IUI now due to low number of eggs. I was really disappointed but it's life.

My cycle before ivf is around 28-30. In ivf is 33 days due to progesterone and last cycle was 40 days. I think my body needs a rest to get rid of those hormones and medicines. So after this IUI I am going to take a break regardless.

It's just my 2 cent here. Everyone is different tho. Good luck to you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    @Allthebest is there any reason that Charlotte wasn't happy yo leave you a few more days for lining to thin out again before starting your cycle that's what usually happens for me or was it the bloods that worried her?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Allthebest, I agree with Heyside. I had my day two scan with Charlotte and my lining was bit thick. She told me to come back two days later and my lining was good to go. my day four becomes day two, and cycle starts from there.

my lining was 5.4 and they wanted it to be under 5. after two days it's about 4.6.

Maybe your lining was too thick?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Applemummy For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (18-03-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks, ladies!

Am I overthinking? I am really confused and scared.

I was not sure what did Charlotte think? When I asked her about my numbers of the blood test, she was confused at first and then said "fine", she didn't show me though.

I did not ask Charlotte how thick my lining was on that day but I think my lining is too thick, @Applemummy! I usually have heavy bleeding but not much this cycle. I couldn't see the lining on the screen when scanning but I did see some big follicles (black holes). So I think the chemical in my body is still high.

Charlotte recommended me 2 options to thin out the lining: (1) on pills; and (2) wait for the next cycle, my hormones come back to the normal levels naturally. I preferred the 2nd option as it's natural. But I honestly want to get straight into another cycle

Should I call Wazza's room again to ask him?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Heyside View Post
    Hi ladies I had some spotting yesterday at 6dp5dt it wasn't much but I contacted the clinic due to it being a Friday. I was told to ring Warren early this morning to see his opinion, hes put me on cyklokapron and a small dose of vallium. The spotting has completely stopped now but think Warren is covering bases. My progesterone was 820 on Thursday so he isn't worried about that.
    That's good to hear the spotting has stopped honey xx

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Chyna For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (19-03-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mummanow View Post
    Hi everyone, has anyone over 40 had success with Wazza/Charlotte on this thread I can talk to? I'm really nervous about the protocol they've given me... Thanks!
    Hi honey, I'm 41 and had success with Wazza we have a gorgeous 16wk old. Happy to chat if like 😁

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chyna For This Useful Post:

Applemummy  (19-03-2017),Heyside  (19-03-2017),LittleDove  (19-03-2017),mummanow  (20-03-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    @Allthebest - Sounds like your lining must have pretty thick but she is goving you a chance of letting it decrease which is good. Just so you know my lining was too thick once and after that appointment I had no more bleeding so I thought there was no chance of it thinning but it did, I was tokd sometimes the body takes it in. I would personally call for another scan out of interest see Warren and see whats happened naturally.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Allthebest  (19-03-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Chyna, hi Hun. Congratulations on you success. So happy for you.

I am in my second ivf cycle but been changed to IUI due to low egg numbers. Did you have IUI before? Was it successful?
    I read online that you can increase the chance by having two times sperm insemination in one IUI cycle, don't know has anyone tried that with Warren? Did it help?

I will raise it with him Tuesday when I have my procedure. Hope he won't think I am crazy

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Applemummy For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (22-03-2017),Heyside  (19-03-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Yeah I've heard that before @Applemummy. They do an IUI on a certain day then do another a day or so later. I don't think he will think you're crazy... probably think it's a great thing to do!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to LittleDove For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (19-03-2017)