Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Heyside if you hear anything please let us know. Hope you are well xx

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Rosie8888 For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (22-11-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by newbeginnings284 View Post
    Thank you. I'm just paranoid and want everything monitored this time. Last pregnancy (another FS) I was told my progesterone was a bit low at 4 weeksand put on 1 200mg pessary a day. Scan at 6 weeks showed all was going well with a heartbeat. Scan at 8 weeks and it'd all stopped...I often wonder if I'd been on more if it'd gone on as my twins were tested normal. After 4 mmc I'm going to be that pain that wants everything monitored constantly because something changes/goes wrong but they don't know what.. Scan tomorrow morn at 7w2d & I have pretty much no symptoms other than eating at 2am...
    I'm Petrified!!!!

Thanks for sharing.
    Awh honey I'm sure it'll all be ok. I was one of those ladies that wanted a scan every 2wks and my ob was great as knew what I'd been thru. Good luck and will be stalking xx

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Chyna For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (22-11-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So after 14 weeks are you taken off pessaries?

I can't believe you're so far along, so exciting!!!!!
    Yes i was as ob believed i was ok and my levels and bub was going well. We started off with twins to start with but ones little heart stopped beating at 10wks. I was nervous about coming off them but everything was fine and had to trust my Dr.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Just a quick logistical question (trying to sort out dates for my next cycle) which days does Wazza see people for e FET?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleDove View Post
    Just a quick logistical question (trying to sort out dates for my next cycle) which days does Wazza see people for e FET?
    Hi hun how are you going? Will uou be transferring before Christmas or in the new year? When you say what day does he see people for an FET do you mean what days does he transfer, as far as I am aware he transfers every day apart from Sunday. Although him and Charlotte alternate their Saturdays now. Or do you mean which cycle days does he get you in for scans? In my FET earlier in the year I had a scan day 2 and day 12 according to my plan.
    Last edited by Heyside; 22-11-2016 at 21:08.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you. I'm just paranoid and want everything monitored this time. Last pregnancy (another FS) I was told my progesterone was a bit low at 4 weeksand put on 1 200mg pessary a day. Scan at 6 weeks showed all was going well with a heartbeat. Scan at 8 weeks and it'd all stopped...I often wonder if I'd been on more if it'd gone on as my twins were tested normal. After 4 mmc I'm going to be that pain that wants everything monitored constantly because something changes/goes wrong but they don't know what.. Scan tomorrow morn at 7w2d & I have pretty much no symptoms other than eating at 2am...
    I'm Petrified!!!!

Thanks for sharing.
    Your anxiety is very understandable @newbeginnings284. I hope the scan goes well. I've had a lot of complications (I suspect back-to-back IVF cycles contributed to this) and I've been ridiculously anxious. Warren is very cautious and knows how tough this is on us, so he will do whatever he can to support your pregnancy. Charlotte is our OB and we've seen her weekly throughout the pregnancy, but I still have had a lot of freak outs, even with weekly scans. I had limited symptoms through the first trimester, like you I had spotting and bedrest, and with an anterior placenta didn't feel bub kick until 24 weeks. Thinking of you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Chyna View Post
    Wow 34wks that's gone so quick honey. How are you feeling?
    Pregnancy complications and major life stressors have made for a tough pregnancy, but we're on the home straight. I must say for the ladies that have done back-to-back cycles (or who are exhausted from IVF) I'd strongly recommend you have a break before transferring. We didn't and extra complications are draining for me and more importantly can impact on the bubba, which is very stressful. Plus I've been off work since the first trimester - yikes!
    @Chyna I'm eagerly watching your updates.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gagingi For This Useful Post:

ange1111xxx  (27-11-2016),Chyna  (23-11-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @LittleDove as @Heyside said, Wazza transfers every day but Sunday. Where we differ is that I had 4-5 scans before my FET as my lining was slow to shed and then slow to rebuild.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Gagingi For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (23-11-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Gagingi sorry you've had a rough pregnancy. How much do you pay for the extra weekly visits with Charlotte. I think we will probably want to do that this time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mummymaybe View Post
    @Gagingi sorry you've had a rough pregnancy. How much do you pay for the extra weekly visits with Charlotte. I think we will probably want to do that this time.
    @mummymaybe appointments are $110 and as we are over the Medicare threshold we get $80 back.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Gagingi For This Useful Post:

ange1111xxx  (27-11-2016)