Closed Thread
Page 59 of 102 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes acupuncture relax me and help my uterus would recommend it

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Popmeinqueue View Post
    Hello i added my name to cancellation list, but today the receptionist said that there is no cancellation yet I am just feeling sooo depressed at this point ....
    Will acupuncture help? Any answer is much appreciated.
    Yes acupuncture relax me and help my uterus would recommend it

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Ladies who have had an endo scratch before, what was your period like after it? Was it very light? Im worried that the spotting I had yesterday WAS my period and now I'm on day 2 of my next cycle.... I'm meant to start meds on day 1 and see Wazza on day 2, so I might have messed that all up now. Do you think starting an FET a few days late will matter? Hope that all made sense!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    @mummanow - Sounds like you are happy with your new plan of pushing back your cycle with QFG and that's important. I can't help you too much with the different methods of PGD testing but I did do some reading last cycle about the reliability of the testing in general and spoke to the scientists for advice. In the end I was very confused but we decided against the testing, as it turns out we didn't get any to test anyway 😔. I think we will decide to avoid the testing again if we do get anything.
    I saw your reply to chyna about the testing for celiac disease and presumed it was for me as I have just doe the testing? Your post got me interested and I did some googling and to be honest I confused myself it sounds quite complicated, DH hasn't been tested himself, not sure if this is something to look into? How would you know if its a possible cause? Sorry as I said a little lost! I did get my results emailed to me I like to have them to look back on.
    @Popmeinqueue - Being on the cancellation list is a good start hun who knows you may get a phone call very soon.
    @LittleDove - Hun I never get a natural period and have to bring them on even after the scratch but they have usually been of normal flow. If you see this message pretty quick I would ring the nurses for reasurrance of what is going on but they close at 5pm I think. I don't think it should make too much difference though as Warren will often delay starting meds if the lining is too thick. It really shouldn't be an issue I am feeling positive for you on that, hope it all comes together though x

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

mummanow  (15-02-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I went to see GP today and we have decided if this cycle fails I will re-introduce gluten again when I am away in the UK which allows me to relax a little too and then I will do the BT to rule out celiac disease. He also retested for thyroid issues since its an immune issue like CD and often the two come together. I am happy with that plan, that way not rushing into anything and worrying myself.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

gorgeousgeorge  (13-02-2017),mummanow  (15-02-2017),Rosie8888  (14-02-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Etalanta & @Btae
    How are you both travelling along now? Are you still on bed rest still? Was there anyone else? I have a feeling I missed someone.
    When are you allowed to return to normal life like working etc?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @Btae, Sorry it has taken me a while to respond...I have been meaning to get back to you, but have so tired lately I haven't been online that much - literally want to sleep when I get home from work and the MS just knocks me out. Sometimes sleep is the only way to deal with it. Can't feel MS when you sleep right?! Thank you for the advice about bleeding/spotting. Really good information. You're a champ! I have my scan at the end of the week so I am hoping like crazy that it turns out ok. So far the bleeding has not come back, but off course am currently weaning myself off progesterone so hopefully it won't trigger a return.

How have you been? Those are good pregnancy signs that you spoke about. I hope your DH is helping out in the kitchen to relieve some of the MS I am also hoping all is going well for you as you get closer to the end of first trimester xoxox Best wishes.

Hi @Amandamoo, Thank you for the prompting message. Lovely to hear from you. AFM I am hanging our for NIPT results which I have been now told will take now 3 weeks. Which is contrary to their website which says it only takes 5-8 days. Sigh! Also hanging out for my scan. How are things going at your end? xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside best of luck with upcoming cycle. Great that your holiday is coming up soon! Sending you truckload of babydust

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Btae For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (15-02-2017),Rosie8888  (14-02-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Amandamoo

I am doing well, already no longer on bedrest. I saw some blood on tissue yesterday which of course caused concerns but I learnt to process and deal with it calmly. Today's ob appointment showed growth on track and good hb. I will be doing nipt tomorrow morning.

Definitely still taking it easy until second trimester, especially now dh is so caring and taking most of the chores on, at least he is learning some of them lol.
    @Etalanta no apologies needed here dear, I know how tiring this can be and you should rest as much as you can. I get knocked out often too but I must say I have been pretty lucky with really mild ms symptoms.

Woohoo your scan is finally approaching! I am normally super anxious the night before scan, end up with all sort of dreams, and normally feeling so relieved after the scan, seeing lo on screen growing bigger each tune with stronger hb, teary moments!! I am going nipt tomorrow and then nuchal scan in 3 week's time. Are you planning to find out about gender early? All the best with your scan this week.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Etalanta View Post
    Hi @Btae, Sorry it has taken me a while to respond...I have been meaning to get back to you, but have so tired lately I haven't been online that much - literally want to sleep when I get home from work and the MS just knocks me out. Sometimes sleep is the only way to deal with it. Can't feel MS when you sleep right?! Thank you for the advice about bleeding/spotting. Really good information. You're a champ! I have my scan at the end of the week so I am hoping like crazy that it turns out ok. So far the bleeding has not come back, but off course am currently weaning myself off progesterone so hopefully it won't trigger a return.

How have you been? Those are good pregnancy signs that you spoke about. I hope your DH is helping out in the kitchen to relieve some of the MS I am also hoping all is going well for you as you get closer to the end of first trimester xoxox Best wishes.

Hi @Amandamoo, Thank you for the prompting message. Lovely to hear from you. AFM I am hanging our for NIPT results which I have been now told will take now 3 weeks. Which is contrary to their website which says it only takes 5-8 days. Sigh! Also hanging out for my scan. How are things going at your end? xo
    Hello!
    Great to hear from you. Sorry to hear about your MS. I hope it settles down soon. Good luck with your scan at the end of the week. Bummer the NIPT scan results are taking a while (I don't even know what this scan is. I'll have to google).

Things are going okay with me. I'm on CD3 and I've booked the scratch, lipoidal flush and NK cells test for the 2 March (CD19). I start scitropin growth on Friday which I'm excited about.

Keep us updated with your scan info