ADVERTISEMENT

Closed Thread
Page 47 of 102 FirstFirst ... 3745464748495797 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default New Wazza fan

Hello all. Excuse me for this but I just thought I'd drop in on this thread for the first time, as I really am appreciating Warren's little miracle for me and am a little tripped out and wanted to share.
    I'm 40 and was going to go to Spain for egg donation (after 10 years of trying /IVF and several miscarriages- not with Wazza) but have had two natural conceptions right after the lipiodal flush warren wanted me to have the end of last year. I miscarried the first, but fell again straight after. OMG and yay for lipiodal flushes.
    FIRST natural conceptions for me in 13 years!!!
    So now I'm taking all the drugs/intralipid/clexane etc, hoping I hang on to this one. Warren thinks there are probably chromosomal abnormalities with the majority of my embryos though so we just need to wait and see. (I have been taking a really good CoQenzyme 10 so maybe its helped? Didn't know about the DHEA- had given up on my eggs to be honest)
    This is so weird for me though, I feel like I'm in a dream. Week 6 at present. Know i may still miscarriage (I've not gotten beyond week 7 before this).

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Beetiesweetie For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (25-01-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Many congratulations! How fantastic! Wishing you a very enjoyable and uneventful pregnancy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Beetiesweetie that's awesome news hun! you must be over the moon . Keep us updated with your progress and I hope you have a smooth uneventful pregnancy

Quote Originally Posted by Beetiesweetie View Post
    Hello all. Excuse me for this but I just thought I'd drop in on this thread for the first time, as I really am appreciating Warren's little miracle for me and am a little tripped out and wanted to share.
    I'm 40 and was going to go to Spain for egg donation (after 10 years of trying /IVF and several miscarriages- not with Wazza) but have had two natural conceptions right after the lipiodal flush warren wanted me to have the end of last year. I miscarried the first, but fell again straight after. OMG and yay for lipiodal flushes.
    So now I'm taking all the drugs/intralipid/clexane etc, hoping I hang on to this one. Warren thinks there are probably chromosomal abnormalities with the majority of my embryos though so we just need to wait and see. (I have been taking a really good CoQenzyme 10 so maybe its helped? Didn't know about the DHEA- had given up on my eggs to be honest)
    This is so weird for me though, I feel like I'm in a dream. Week 6 at present. Know i may still miscarriage (I've not gotten beyond week 7 before this).

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Beetiesweetie congratulation hun!! It is wonderful news! Wishing you a smooth 9 months ahead. xoxo keep us posted.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Amandamoo and Btae,
    I'm a little nervous about the next couple of weeks - hoping I get a scan with a heartbeat. I'll let you know what happens. At least if I get bad news though Warren will be there, and that will help. but hopefully all will be well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Beetiesweetie I get what you are going through, it is a never-ending worry. Sending you positive vibes and hoping little bean burrowing in nicely. Xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Congratulations @Beetiesweetie hope all goes well from here xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @Btae...I totally understand about the need to see an OB if you have a high risk pregnancy. I hope it all goes well. Will you OB dictate which hospital you go to? I hear some OBs only deliver at particular hospitals. One of my oldest friends delivered at Mercy...she said they were very organised and liked them. She too had a high risk pregnancy, but in her case it is because she has a heart condition. I guess we are lucky to have such good medical facilities in Australia. Good to hear RWH went well for you friend! Positive feedback appreciated.

Any news scan wise? I hope all is going well for you. FX

As for my TSH....alas my GP is away sick today. I had hoped to get my blood slip today to get my blood taken soon. Alas I have had to rebook with the GP on Saturday. Sigh! More waiting. So far my TSH numbers are 3.79 then 0.8, however the bloods were taken in the morning the first time and the second reading late afternoon. I found out that it is best to get a reading in the morning as TSH is highest in the morning and lowest in the afternoon, and so the second is not really a true indication given I should get them both done early morning....hence the need for the next test to be first thing in the morning. I have been diligently sprinkling iodised salt on my food like a crazy person/salt addict so hopefully the results will be a little better. Have you found adding iodised salt helped you?
    Best wishes xoxo

@Beetiesweetie welcome to the forum. Congrats on your pregnancy! May everything go well .

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Etalanta regarding TSH, I am on thyroxine already so not taking more iodised salt. It is hard too because dh has high bp so our diet is always super low salt, I mix low sodium salt with normal iodised salt to use in everyday cooking. I will retest in 2 weeks and see what happens.

In terms of OB, he only delivers in st Vincent private and epworth so I have to go st Vincent private if I decide to stay with him.

rescan is coming up soon so nervously waiting . How about you? Any symptoms?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Beetiesweetie View Post
    Welcome honey and congratulations, here's to a trouble free pregnancy. I'm 41 and have an 8wk old thanks to Wazza and his bag full of medications that helped me keep bub growing.