Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Btae thinking of you Hun. All the best for tomorrow's scan. 😃

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Amandamoo For This Useful Post:

Btae  (16-01-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Hope all went well @Btae xxx

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Btae  (17-01-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just done the scan, saw 2 sacs. Superior has a poor view due to fibroids in the way and further away from camera so they can't see anything just yet. The inferior sac they saw fetal pole, measured 6w1d, hb 108. I remained calm then suddenly a drop of tear came out. This is the furthest I have been with all my pregnancies, I just pray it continues!!

Edited to update, Wazza thinks that superior sac is actually sch. Bedrest and everything continues. They didn't sound positive about the small sac though, I am not sure why. Rescan in 1 week.
    Last edited by Btae; 17-01-2017 at 17:22.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Btae For This Useful Post:

Amandamoo  (17-01-2017),Chyna  (18-01-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @Btae, Thanks for the update. I hope you are ok. How you feeling? Congrats on seeing two sacs and them finding a heartbeat. I don't know why they are not as positive as they could be. My ultrasound lady said it really depends on the technician, but the measurements for size can be 5+ or - and given you are 2 weeks behind me, I think you are 6w4d, so 6w1d is really good. Bub's growth can catch up and slow down a little then catch up all the time. I found this forum about heartbeat ...not sure if it helps..entry 12/13 is interesting where it talks about the heartbeat speeds up day by day. And it looks like the HB is roughly on target, given it can vary technician to technician. My clinic said they were looking for a rate greater than 100 for 6w5d, at which they would be happy.

http://www.mothering.com/forum/19-i-...lthy-baby.html

Best wishes with your next scan. I will be thinking of you and wishing you as always the very best. I hope you will have good news next week.

AFM - I seem to be in limbo land. I am still tired, but have worked out what to eat to build up a little more energy during the day to deal with this potential thyroid issue. I am eating a lot more iodised salt on my food then ever....which may be causing me to puff up (poor circulation)! I am counting down the days to my next scan which is unfortunately one month away...it seems like an age. I have no idea what is going on in there and pray lil bub is ok. I worry I get there and the ultrasound person will tell me bub is no longer with us. But keep telling myself there is nothing I can do and have to tell myself to do the serenity prayer.

I hope everyone here is going ok. Bestest wishes all xoxo
    Last edited by Etalanta; 17-01-2017 at 20:09.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    @Btae - The fetal pole and hb that you saw sound very positive hun really hoping everything works out and if the other sac is a Sch then hope it reduces quickly.
    @Etalanta hang on in there hun hope all will be ok at your scan but in the meantime keep trying with the food to keep up your energy and try to stay positive x

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Etalanta I am okay, like you said, one day at a time. I am not sure but Maybe they consider my risk of miscarriage is still high. I will be getting a weekly scan until wazza/ob are happy.

Thanks for the link, I will have a read.

Regarding tsh issue, I did wonder whether mine was the result of lack of iodised salt consumption. I started on very low salt diet since early 20s as my partner had bp issues and had to cut salt out of his diet which definitely significantly reduced my salt consumption.

Are you going public or private? The other day my friend and me were joking about someone should invent the mini us machine place that we could visit 24/7 just to have a quick scan lol. No news is good news, as long as you have no cramp, bleeding and continue to experience any pregnancy symptoms, you lo is busy growing! xoxo

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Btae For This Useful Post:

Etalanta  (22-01-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside thanks hun, hoping everything is going well at your end and your scheduled od isn't affected by the longer than usual af.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Btae For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (17-01-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @Btae its currently stopped again hopefully it stays that way. I got my plan for next cycle today and it made me realise how close it will be to our UK trip in March hopefully that wont be an issue.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Btae View Post
    Just done the scan, saw 2 sacs. Superior has a poor view due to fibroids in the way and further away from camera so they can't see anything just yet. The inferior sac they saw fetal pole, measured 6w1d, hb 108. I remained calm then suddenly a drop of tear came out. This is the furthest I have been with all my pregnancies, I just pray it continues!!

Edited to update, Wazza thinks that superior sac is actually sch. Bedrest and everything continues. They didn't sound positive about the small sac though, I am not sure why. Rescan in 1 week.
    Honey congrats on getting so far. The same happened to me with my pregnancy. I was on weekly scans with 2 sacs. We saw 2 hb and fetal poles then went back to next week and the smaller sac stopped growing. But the positive is we now have an amazing 7wk old. Rest up honey and sending all my positive vibes your way no matter what your body decided to do, we have no control over it. Xx

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Chyna For This Useful Post:

Btae  (18-01-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Heyside View Post
    Thanks @LittleDove and @Btae, we knew it was a long shot. I got the phone call as confirmation of my bfn earlier which I am happy about its straight forward and I can move on x
    Oh honey I'm sorry to hear hugs xx

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Chyna For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (18-01-2017)